Derek Chauvin Trial

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
If I was a cop I'd transfer to an all white rural area while that is still possible. And if not it would be rational for any white police to quit, or muster out on disability or something.

But understand that making cops quit is the goal. They want to replace the police with a force that will go after the white population. That is coming.

This is not an exaggeration: we're living through something similar to the communist revolution.

Dusty

Owl
Gold Member
Any cop in America today, unless they are in a zero black area, need to resign. Your life will be ruined trying to protect thugs from bigger thugs. Walk away. Learn to code. If you‘re near retirement, just let these thugs do what they want. Let the savages take over the cities. Like that Bangles song, hang out at the donut shop all day.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
This is going to be good news in the long run gentlemen.

The number of young men, many in the military or some form of law enforcement, that this will red pill will be far greater than any podcast or twitter account. A lot of innocent young men still buy into this fraud of a system and now many will start to question this system.

PUA_Rachacha

Woodpecker
Catholic
Any cop in America today, unless they are in a zero black area, need to resign. Your life will be ruined trying to protect thugs from bigger thugs. Walk away. Learn to code. If you‘re near retirement, just let these thugs do what they want. Let the savages take over the cities. Like that Bangles song, hang out at the donut shop all day.
The 20-year pension is too big of golden handcuffs to just walk away from. But this should impact the mentality of mainly white men who want to go into law enforcement going forward.

uncledick

Woodpecker
Catholic
If I was a cop I'd transfer to an all white rural area while that is still possible. And if not it would be rational for any white police to quit, or muster out on disability or something.

But understand that making cops quit is the goal. They want to replace the police with a force that will go after the white population. That is coming.

This is not an exaggeration: we're living through something similar to the communist revolution.

Basically this. A "diversified" police force thats trained to hate whitey and with a huge chip on their shoulders, chiseled off by years of media propaganda, will mean the depravity of said force will know no bounds.

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic
I expected it to come back as guilty on manslaughter, or a hung jury. Given the amount of public pressure on this case and the very real threat against the jurors if they didn't render a guilty verdict on at least one of the charges, that is what I thought the most likely. Guess I wasn't cynical enough.

As I said on one of the earlier pages in this thread, being a white, male cop in any city with a sizable minority population is a terrible proposition in America now. Let the black community police themselves.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Its not "like" a communist revolution. It is a communist revolution.

The only difference is that wedge issue isnt something as easy to solve as socio-economic progress . Global poverty was and still is on the decline and so obsolescing as a fulcrum.

The wedge issue is race / sexual orientation/ and the whole reason for identity politics.

Bio-Leninism.

This time the commies picked an issue that cant be fixed

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
I expected it to come back as guilty on manslaughter, or a hung jury. Given the amount of public pressure on this case and the very real threat against the jurors if they didn't render a guilty verdict on at least one of the charges, that is what I thought the most likely. Guess I wasn't cynical enough.

As I said on one of the earlier pages in this thread, being a white, male cop in any city with a sizable minority population is a terrible proposition in America now. Let the black community police themselves.

It's too bad juries don't have to give an essay explanation. Did we even see the same trial?

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic
Shameful verdict.

I feel terribly sorry for Chauvin; a hard working man putting his life on the line daily in these inner-city shit-holes. Meanwhile Floyd was a criminal, low-IQ, drug-abusing loser who didn't even have the decency to do the right thing when a store owner asked him to return the goods he bought with a counterfeit note.

They had a chair reserved in the courtroom for Chauvin's friends and family. At one point they simply removed it as most days no one ever sat there. While I don't have any sort of unequivocal love for the police, in this case, I think Chauvin got thrown under the bus and left to fend for himself. Aside from his union assigned attorney, literally everyone around him, including his own wife, distanced themselves from him.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant

The option is to bow down to criminal mobs and obey the oligarchs or do your job and spend life in prison. The ones with integrity who don’t have a death wish will cut their losses and scoot. I imagine most have already.

midwest_struttin

Robin
Protestant
Man I am so glad I got out of the Twin Cities.

If it isn’t obvious: your average Minnesotan, from Hennepin county, has lost the ability to think critically. Or their just scared... that I get.

Like second degree murder? Really?
I went to the same upscale gym as somebody who relocated to MN years ago. I can't imagine he's trying to return back to where I currently live.
Let me put it this way, if I were to return back to that upscale gym I will get hit up for advice on the upcoming unrest.

And yes I agree, this is a very sad day for law enforcement. To the LEOs reading this, I'm not 100% back the blue but you all should consider another profession.

Dusty

Owl
Gold Member
This trial was so messed up. How could anyone - especially if you’re white- be a lone voice of reason and hold out? You know the blacks are gonna convict. You know the young girls are going to convict.

The names of the jurors will be released. Do you want to be the white guy who caused a hung jury? You know the press will paint you as a racist. It would be a death sentence. And no one in power would give a damn if the mob killed you.