Derek Chauvin Trial

MRAll134

Pelican
Fuck. Terrifying beyond belief. As of today, justice and rule of law are officially dead. History will mark this
Um, there is a trend. They (cabal) delegitimized money in 1913, against the Constitution. They took money off the Gold standard - in the '70s, the 2020 Pres. election was rigged, there have been riots every year for awhile now. Democrats run: most schools, almost all universities, the Federal government and on and on and on. Law courts are just one of the last things to go. Next, it will be the mostly white suburbs.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Just another example of the USA and the West falling into decay and eventual destruction. Doesn't matter if he is a white man, these things always start with a certain group and get worse as time goes on.

Cops will simply not go to reported crimes of a certain nature and leave entire areas cop-free. They will put less effort in.

Those at the start or end of their career will leave and their replacements will be people that you'd consider inadequate at best and scum of the earth at most.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
The 20-year pension is too big of golden handcuffs to just walk away from. But this should impact the mentality of mainly white men who want to go into law enforcement going forward.
You can claim PTSD right after the next contentious arrest. How are they going to say you don't have it?

A lot of police like the excitement and can't give it up. I know at least one white guy who works in a shithole city, had the chance to be on administrative leave with full pay forever and worked tirelessly to get back on active duty. He would not have been paid a dollar less to stay home.

stugatz

Pelican
Catholic
Mixed feelings. I think this was a preposterous verdict, but I also don’t want to deal with riots coming into my distant suburb on the Wisconsin side as I’m trying to get my life back together.

Although to be frank, I doubt they would have gotten that far. And we’ll likely see crime spike due to overconfident criminals.

There was no good outcome here. Silver lining is that this will scare people out of becoming police and end up redpilling a lot of people.

Mr Freedom

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't think any sane White person in America is going to consider joining the police now

Crime rates will sky rocket now that Criminals know that the police will have to be extra careful not to be "too forceful" with suspects

Police officers are being thrown under the bus by the government just like Teachers were on disciplining kids a generation ago.

God The West is becoming such a joke. They took away Teachers rights to punish rude students aggressively and people are now wondering why classrooms are such an uncivilized environment, why students behave awfully, why new teachers are quitting en masse and why there is a massive shortage of qualified people not willing to do the job anymore.

Now they are doing the same to Police officers and will wonder why the streets of your city have become unruly, uncivilized and why qualified police officers are not willing to do the job anymore.

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic
I honestly would love to see cops go on strike for one week. One week is all it would take. Let every one of these contemptuous, self righteous liberals get a glimpse of what life would really be like when you could no longer pick up the phone and call for help to protect you from the diversity you profess to love so much.

FactusIRX

Banned
We all know this is going to be a Soviet show trial, right? He's going to get 100+ years in a maximum security prison.
Here's my prediction on what will happen. They will find Evil White Man (i.e. White Supremacist) guilty on all charges, and in a striking development, will sentence him to death. In fact, because he's such an evil White Supremacist, they will bring back public hanging for this one special case. MSNBC, CNN, PBS, and NBC will broadcast it live. Heck, even FOX will carry the feed, but their anchor (preferably a Latino Woman) will caution that this is not what the Constitution allows. While it will be held publicly, the CDC and Fauci will only bless the event if it has the appropriate social distancing and masks. OnlyFans, Coke, and Capital One will sponsor it, and the lucky few vaccinated will be able to attend the Johnson&Johnson Party Tent.

At the actual moment of hanging, everyone will be required to kneel and raise their right fist in solidarity with our black brothers and sisters, and when the White Supremacist is finally dead, Kamala will unveil the new American Anthem, which is actually WAP, and Cardi B will rap it while twerking on-top of the dead body of the White Supremacist.

Jury trials are always a side show that are based on emotions because your average person is incapable of thinking in a deductive manner. Also, the average person doesn't realize that a jury member can base their decision on anything. They can find him guilty or not guilty based on the colour of the sky that day. There's no requirement for a jury to provide a legal argument. That's why they don't allow lawyers or law students to sit on a jury.
BurnLootMurder will never riot nationally with Beijing Biden:poo: in office. And they won't need to. If the :alien: can rig the presidential election, and if the :alien: can orchestrate the worldwide COOFID takeover, then the :alien: certainly have the power to rig one small jury trial.
Man, it would be nice if I was wrong just once about clownworld.

Mr Freedom

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Mixed feelings. I think this was a preposterous verdict, but I also don’t want to deal with riots coming into my distant suburb on the Wisconsin side as I’m trying to get my life back together.

Although to be frank, I doubt they would have gotten that far. And we’ll likely see crime spike due to overconfident criminals.

There was no good outcome here. Silver lining is that this will scare people out of becoming police and end up redpilling a lot of people.

This trial is basically gonna give criminals the impetus to cause even more havoc. The professional criminals, try-hards and crazies have won today. These people over time will cause more damage than any rioters could over a short period.

That is the cold hard truth and why you should be sad and fearful at the outcome

midwest_struttin

Robin
Protestant
I honestly would love to see cops go on strike for one week. One week is all it would take. Let every one of these contemptuous, self righteous liberals get a glimpse of what life would really be like when you could no longer pick up the phone and call for help to protect you from the diversity you profess to love so much.
I remember truckers were supposed to go on strike during Thanksgiving.

If only the right had a pair. This is a commie takeover. We all are going to collectively suffer.

Mr Freedom

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
This is going to be good news in the long run gentlemen.

The number of young men, many in the military or some form of law enforcement, that this will red pill will be far greater than any podcast or twitter account. A lot of innocent young men still buy into this fraud of a system and now many will start to question this system.

Will this red pill people about the biased Jury system though?

It's clear to me that in this area of "trial by media" that juries can no longer operate on evaluating facts in a correct manner before delivering a verdict. They either rely on pre-conceived biases, media propaganda or emotional reasons.

I know jury trials are pretty much mentioned in the constitution but surely a significant number of Americans can see that a jury trial nowadays is basically akin to a communist kangaroo court in this day and age?

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Will this red pill people about the biased Jury system though?

It's clear to me that in this area of "trial by media" that juries can no longer operate on evaluating facts in a correct manner before delivering a verdict. They either rely on pre-conceived biases, media propaganda or emotional reasons.

I know jury trials are pretty mentioned in the constitution but surely a significant number of americans can see that a jury trial nowadays is basically a communist kangaroo court in this day and age?
I hope so.

There are still millions of Americans, who share the same views as all of us, who think they just need the GOP to win one more election to save the country from the "CCP leftists". Hopefully this causes more of them to say "wait a minute, what is going on here, where is the GOP to back the blue?".

Mr Freedom

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Basically this. A "diversified" police force thats trained to hate whitey and with a huge chip on their shoulders, chiseled off by years of media propaganda, will mean the depravity of said force will know no bounds.

So Basically the 1995 John Travolta Film White Man's Burden is the future of America?