Derek Chauvin Trial

Steiner

Sparrow
Catholic
It certainly will have a reinforcing effect on the Bolsheviks. But they are never going to stop coming, win or lose.

And there will certainly be lots of young men who think "who gives a shit, I got mine". But those young men are disappearing as less and less young men can afford to get married and buy a home. So there is a bigger pool of young men who are already being screwed by this system and hopefully it gets more of them to say "what the hell is going on?".

I'm trying to find the silver lining in all of this. I guess all in all, as bad as things are getting, if more men are not waking up by now, it just may never happen.
We can't lose faith. Never capitulate. I'm with you brother

BVQGzmY.jpg

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
At least not in a literal sense. I have already seen a couple of low-T white guys with fat wives who were friends in a past life gloat and virtue signal about the conviction on social media. So in a figurative sense, I can't help thinking white MEN are already a minority.
The men and women who share our culture are a very small minority. We, the unvaccinated. We were never going to win a sheer numbers game. Most people are automatons and it’s sad to see how mass media and repetitious peer pressure can reprogram them. It’s pretty jarring to see the veneer get pulled away to expose the core, soulless machinery inside. Regardless, I try to stay of good cheer.

Invocato

Sparrow
I honestly don't know what to think about this verdict, and I don't entirely understand the whole defund the police movement from their perspective. It seems to me that if police were truly defunded, then white, rural communities would probably be ok, while non-white urban communities would devolve into total chaos. Also, as a group, tax-paying, law-abiding whites pay the most for police, yet use police services the least. Maybe it's a plan to defund, then replace with a UN-funded, "blue helmet" police force? I've also heard them mention community policing, whatever that is. Now that I think of it, it's probably a plan to defund the police, so criminals can become the police, and choose which laws to enforce and how to enforce them. Basically a way for them to get away with as much crime as possible, and get a sweet pension in the process.

skullmask

Woodpecker
Protestant
I honestly don't know what to think about this verdict, and I don't entirely understand the whole defund the police movement from their perspective. It seems to me that if police were truly defunded, then white, rural communities would probably be ok, while non-white urban communities would devolve into total chaos. Also, as a group, tax-paying, law-abiding whites pay the most for police, yet use police services the least. Maybe it's a plan to defund, then replace with a UN-funded, "blue helmet" police force? I've also heard them mention community policing, whatever that is. Now that I think of it, it's probably a plan to defund the police, so criminals can become the police, and choose which laws to enforce and how to enforce them. Basically a way for them to get away with as much crime as possible, and get a sweet pension in the process.

I honestly think these people are just insane. They are not reality oriented people. If they were, they would realize most all of the problems in the black community are self inflicted. They won't do that, so in the end it's only "blame whitey" they will accept as an answer. It is never the black man's fault. So if they defund and eliminate all police you won't have black men all sitting in prison anymore. Problem solved. Except the inner cities will be even worse than they are now. Of course this will also be blamed on whitey.

Personally, I hope they go forward with their anti-police agenda. Anyone in law enforcement who is in any way halfway decent is going to have to choose a side, be it on the side of civilization or the side of barbarism. They won't be allowed to think they can just wait it out until they can safely retire and collect their pension.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
A lot of you guys predicted guilty on at least one count (if not more). With this outcome, do you guys still think there will be rioting or protests in the streets tonight? The odds of that likely decreased I'm thinking. Guess you never know.
Getting the popcorn ready for that now.....