Derek Chauvin Trial

Steiner

Sparrow
Catholic
And now that blood is in the water this will only continue.

Would be nice for the National Guard to go Kent State on the Burn Murder Loot crowd... As I guarantee there will be some troops shot at again tonight
If they wanted to shut it all down they could in a minute. More likely they'll just sit back and watch, give people something to throw stuff at.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member

testosterone

Robin
Non-Christian
I have a similar feeling I had the day after the election when T’s victory was stolen. Mabye not quite intense, but similar.

The feeling of powerlessness of my kith and kin. How the powers that be manipulate the public, and a process to get what they wanted. A feeling of defeat.
Same here but I learnt that nothing has changed in history. Society has always been corrupted with a ruling class that dictates our country. We just were lied too as kids to believe otherewise.

The Rock

Pigeon
Protestant
South Africa is America's future
I'm from South Africa and there is a very clear pattern. Don't feel bad guys. I know it feels like a loss but this insidious scheming has been going on for decades if not centuries. Not our job to sort out this mess.

The goal is to make us feel like orphans. You are not an orphan. You have a very good Father. That same Father has cared for me through the shitstorm that was growing up as a white boy in South Africa and he will care for you too.

Jaszczurka

Robin
Catholic
Shameful verdict.

I feel terribly sorry for Chauvin; a hard working man putting his life on the line daily in these inner-city shit-holes. Meanwhile Floyd was a criminal, low-IQ, drug-abusing loser who didn't even have the decency to do the right thing when a store owner asked him to return the goods he bought with a counterfeit note.

I sympathize with him, but I was leaning towards manslaughter before the trial from what I read. The two murder convictions are bogus, of course.

Since Rodney King, a conscientious cop should have been aware that kneeing on a suspect's neck should be the absolute last resort. Chauvin had options. After calling for the ambulance, he could sit him up. He was handcuffed so he couldn't hurt Chauvin although it was possible he might go nuts and roll around possibly endangering himself in traffic but the risk was minimal. Kneeing him on the neck for 9 minutes while a bunch of SJW's were taping was reckless. Even if in theory Floyd would die anyway, Chauvin had a legal obligation to monitor his condition. Floyd was seemingly unconscious for a few minutes until he released his knee. That was just stupid.

We're all hard working men and we understand not to do stupid things like, say, making sudden movements in traffic stops and having an overzealous cop pump you full of lead. It's not "right" that can happen but we "get that". Chauvin, IMO, made a bad call in handling an African American man with taping around him and went down for it.

IMO, his not testifying was the biggest error. I got a bad feeling when he did that because it made him look guilty. If he has skeletons in his closet, that doesn't help matters for him. If he had expressed his mental state, I think he could have hung the jury and gotten a retrial.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I sympathize with him, but I was leaning towards manslaughter before the trial from what I read. The two murder convictions are bogus, of course.

Since Rodney King, a conscientious cop should have been aware that kneeing on a suspect's neck should be the absolute last resort. Chauvin had options. After calling for the ambulance, he could sit him up. He was handcuffed so he couldn't hurt Chauvin although it was possible he might go nuts and roll around possibly endangering himself in traffic but the risk was minimal. Kneeing him on the neck for 9 minutes while a bunch of SJW's were taping was reckless. Even if in theory Floyd would die anyway, Chauvin had a legal obligation to monitor his condition. Floyd was seemingly unconscious for a few minutes until he released his knee. That was just stupid.

We're all hard working men and we understand not to do stupid things like, say, making sudden movements in traffic stops and having an overzealous cop pump you full of lead. It's not "right" that can happen but we "get that". Chauvin, IMO, made a bad call in handling an African American man with taping around him and went down for it.

IMO, his not testifying was the biggest error. I got a bad feeling when he did that because it made him look guilty. If he has skeletons in his closet, that doesn't help matters for him. If he had expressed his mental state, I think he could have hung the jury and gotten a retrial.
You should watch the barnes/frei recap of this to explain where you're wrong about him testifying and also his procedural innocence.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant

1618977863425.gif

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Catholic
I can't imagine the looting plans being called off. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes place by this weekend regardless.
They shan't be deprived of their precious pillaging. Already saw calls for riots no matter what:

NEW: Antifa/BLM poster tells rioters to "rage" in Portland "no matter what the verdict is" pic.twitter.com/As4HmXQxq7

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 20, 2021

Back in the days we had a word for that: Urban warfare. You destroy the enemy of your ideology, no matter or not you already got want you wanted.

Unfortunately it seems that many conservatives and normies don't grasp the fact that they are at war, whether they acknowledge it or not.