Derek Chauvin Trial

What does BIPOC mean? First time Ive come across that one; " bi sexual people of colour?"
It's something geniuses came up with in some New York or LA based rag. A flex of sorts. Just take the American Psycho scene where the guy talks about Sri Lankan anti semitism and replace that with BIPOC unilateral discrimination. Nobody in those communities who isn't adjacent to a check cutter refers to themselves as that, they're trying the same thing with Latinx and it's not working.

Guitarman

Pelican
Black and indigenous person of color.

Notice how they're already excluding Hispanics that are too white presenting.
Thank you for the clarification ! And yes I have heard that there is some question about whether Hispanics are considered white or POC. This tactic could backfire on the left badly if all the "white identified" Hispanics start voting Trump/ populism en masse.

Its telling that BLM have not been able to find one martyr that have not had their whole life revolving around crime and causing harm to other people.
I don't think it's an accident.

I think the media - consciously or not - picks up and amplifies the news stories with the most 'buzz'. They make martyrs out of scumbags because it's divisive. You get the BLM crowd riled up because another good boi was racistly murdered, and you get the other side of the aisle riled up because the whole thing is obviously absurd.

If it were something both sides agreed on, it wouldn't generate the views/clicks/etc.

"This is an amygdala-level clash of the animal kingdom". That's brilliant. So true. White cops do press harder against blacks for various reasons. Chauvin certainly wasnt immune. Blacks probably press harder against whites too. But mainly they just press hard against anyone who tells them "No".

Thats why conservatives are wrong for saying there was no racism in what Chauvin did. If Racism is to mean "race as a factor". White cops understand the total unpredictability of blacks in that situation. Cops are professionals in pattern recognition.

bucky

Ostrich
It's something geniuses came up with in some New York or LA based rag. A flex of sorts. Just take the American Psycho scene where the guy talks about Sri Lankan anti semitism and replace that with BIPOC unilateral discrimination. Nobody in those communities who isn't adjacent to a check cutter refers to themselves as that, they're trying the same thing with Latinx and it's not working.
I see regular goodwhites using Latinx unironically all the time. Been seeing it for well over a year now. It's both hilarious and infuriating. My Latina wife rolls her eyes when she sees it.

Maybe the difference is that I'm in a big, very blue city. Hope you're right that it's not catching on, but to me it seems like it already has.

bucky

Ostrich
Thank you for the clarification ! And yes I have heard that there is some question about whether Hispanics are considered white or POC. This tactic could backfire on the left badly if all the "white identified" Hispanics start voting Trump/ populism en masse.
I think this is already happening to some extent, hence the reaction from the left against former POCs who dare vote incorrectly. My wife is from south of the border and devoutly Catholic, so I attend mass with her and generally keep up on goings on in the church. I get the impression that based Catholic priests made a lot of progress toward getting Latinos in the US to not vote Democrat last time around, as much as many of them wanted to. Many priests hammered home the point that you can't be a real Catholic and also support the Democratic party as it is today. Several priests denied Biden communion during the campaign. There was even a priest in Texas who literally told his parishioners that they would go to hell for voting for the Democrats. Someone complained and brought it to his bishop, and after reviewing the priest's sermon the bishop said he couldn't see a problem with it.

‘I Didn’t Want to Go Through the Rioting’: Juror in Chauvin Trial Makes Stunning Admission over ‘Guilty’ Verdict​

Tweets from article below. Title and tweets tell most of the story.

Edit: someone might have to dig into the details. Main quote looks like it's from an alternate who wasn't used. However, there are other quotes and information.

Last edited:

Steiner

Sparrow
Black and indigenous person of color.

Notice how they're already excluding Hispanics that are too white presenting.
Are we getting the gang back together?

"At Veracruz, Cortés trained his army and then burned his ships to ensure loyalty to his plans for conquest. Having learned of political strife in the Aztec empire, Cortés led his force into the Mexican interior. On the way to Tenochtitlán, he clashed with local Indians, but many of these people, including the nation of Tlaxcala, became his allies after learning of his plan to conquer their hated Aztec rulers."

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Its telling that BLM have not been able to find one martyr that have not had their whole life revolving around crime and causing harm to other people.

That is by design, to humiliate the participants. Note there were no riots when this black accountant for a multi national firm was killed while relaxing in his own home:

Or this college graduate, killed in her own home while babysitting her nephew:

Last edited:
I see regular goodwhites using Latinx unironically all the time. Been seeing it for well over a year now. It's both hilarious and infuriating. My Latina wife rolls her eyes when she sees it.

Maybe the difference is that I'm in a big, very blue city. Hope you're right that it's not catching on, but to me it seems like it already has.
When I first heard "Latinx" I thought it was a wignat bro word for Hispanics. A self-contained parody word.

Last edited:
That is by design, to humiliate the participants. Note there were no riots when this black accountant for a multi national firm was killed while relaxing in his own home:

Or this college graduate, killed in her own home while babysitting her nephew:

Gimlet, I really like this "humiliation" meme you and others are using. That's not just woke but bespoke. It's truly what's going on.

Gimlet, I really like this "humiliation" meme you and others are using. That's not just woke but bespoke. It's truly what's going on.
To further expand on the humiliation theme:
full-spectrum-domination-png.24728

Systemic racism debunked
Interesting! I hadnt heard of this. The Daniel Shaver case is the one that I'm familiar with. (I am still chilled to the bone by that one).

This commenter with 6.1k upboats has it wrong though.

The Yeagers

10 months ago (edited)
They laughed while killing this man. We have a police brutality/misuse of power problem in the world. It's not just a racism problem, It's a problem for us all, & it needs fixed, now.

Police brutality isnt the problem. The police being anti-white is the problem. And set to become more increasingly so after Tuesday. Because that's what the oligarchs want. The A*D*L is literally training cops and giving them awards for their anti-white actions.

Though it is true that occasionally a white cop will have an involuntary amygdala-level response to a black perp and cross the line into misuse of power, every cop in 2021, Chauvin included, knows they have to be gentle with`blacks. But if the white perp pisses you off in some way, or commits one of the Crimes against the Oligarchy (like putting an alt-right sticker on a bathroom stall), it's open season on him.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I still don't understand that purpose of sitting on a guy's neck for 10 minutes. Why didn't Chauvin just cuff him and put him in the squad car?

Please don't jump down my throat, I'm just trying to understand. Seemed like a really dumb move, department protocol or not.
They tried that. Watch the full video. Four guys couldn't get him in the car and close the door on him. They got close but he got out. A 230lb 6'4" black man high on fentanyl typically is pretty strong. The level of ignorance from new members is so astonishing one has to think it's intentional.

bucky

Ostrich
They tried that. Watch the full video. Four guys couldn't get him in the car and close the door on him. They got close but he got out. A 230lb 6'4" black man high on fentanyl typically is pretty strong. The level of ignorance from new members is so astonishing one has to think it's intentional.
It's not just new members. It's almost the entire world. Were the MSM not literally satanic, they could have played the full video on prime time TV and major social media and diffused all of this. It's maddening, as much as I try not to obsess over it.