Derek Chauvin Trial

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Why is anyone here surprised? Did you really expect anything different?

I have to laugh at the "Black" community, their influence is waxing. Everyone is going hate Black people, after this sorts itself out (Chauvin's case is FAR from over).

I think the BLM movement is to get whites to support amnesty for illegal hispanics. Think about it. On one hand, you have a group of people who bitch and moan about shit that happened one hundred some years ago, a group that constantly is using shame/guilt tactics to extort money from another group ("whites"), while another group (hispanics) kind of does this, but not nearly at the level and voracity that blacks do.

I think after all is said and done, an amnesty bill will be passed and have the support of whites across the board here in America, if for nothing else to spite the black community for all of the above.

In a few months, expect whites to take a page from the Zionists..
View attachment 30439
Thats exactly what (((they))) want. There's no systemic racism and the only animus is that which is being purposely fomented.

Subversion / diversion game achievement level unlocked

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

(((DOJ))) is politicized, and Chauvin is a political prisoner. The mobs must be appeased.

Last edited:

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher

(((DOJ))) is politicized, and Chauvin is a political prisoner. The mobs must be appeased.
This is how your government spends your resources. Cops who obey their masters to these ends are worse than traitors. There is no word for that of which I am aware.

Fenaroli

Robin
Floyd had lethal levels of fentanyl, said he couldn't breathe even before being subdued and we have seen alternate footage showing Chauvin placing his knee on Floyd's back. I read that an alternate jury member was afraid if the "wrong" verdict were passed.

Did Chauvin receive a fair trial considering all of this?

I keep thinking about the complete lack of outrage/coverage for the recent death of 7-year old Jaslyn Adams and prior to that, the death of 5-year old Cannon Hinnant. Oh, and don't forget the daily abortions. Heartbreaking.

Enoch

Hummingbird

I'm warming up the idea that Chauvin was a fed (look at his name). I think George Floyd was a real dude but some of the people surrounding him who came out of the woodwork (mom named Larcenia, brother named Philonise, teacher named Waynal Sexton) are giving me glowie vibes.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
I'm warming up the idea that Chauvin was a fed (look at his name). I think George Floyd was a real dude but some of the people surrounding him who came out of the woodwork (mom named Larcenia, brother named Philonise, teacher named Waynal Sexton) are giving me glowie vibes.
I had forgotten Waynal Sexton, that's hilarious. I could see him being a fed. Wouldn't be outside the scope of what they've done in the past. I think it's something people want to believe because the reality is just too terrifying that any of us could be put in a kangaroo court like that at any moment for doing our jobs.

Easy_C

Peacock

Floyd was a mason.

In fact many of these high profile "cop murders" involved masons:

00anon00

Chicken
Floyd was a mason.

I feel like Floyd's dad being a mason serves only as evidence that masons are no longer "a thing"...

stugatz

Pelican
Yeah, you actually see masonic lodges in black communities somewhat often. I always wondered about that. (Milwaukee actually has a very tacky Shriner's Temple in the middle of the west side that looks like a garish mosque, although that part of town wasn't always full of vibrants.)

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Floyd was a mason.

Half the crackheads who frequented my family’s liquor store cashing bottles for half pints were “masons”.

This could all be dog and pony show, but the blacks are assaulting and killing much more than usual, which seemed to be the end goal of this little play. The whites are more guarded, jaded, and mistrustful (the smart ones) or on their knees submitting to self-extinction. At the end of the day, nothing was achieved except a further divide between white and blacks by activating both races most negative traits, the blacks being animalistic violence and chaos, the whites being sullenness, brainless compliance, and betrayal. We are a far cry from the days when the Sons of Confederacy would hold counsel with the Black Panthers on what to do amicably about this issue. Now its just the uber rich living out a protected existence while race war ravages the masses, soon to be followed by religious war, and the growing medical war, all of which these assholes are exempt from.

LightofApollo

Sparrow
Woman
Well, so much for rule of law and due process.
Guess that means the day of the rope is coming again, as Isaiah promises.
I think we are now at peak inversion. This is where the seeds of collapse are strewn, for the fracturing of America sometime in the early to mid 30's.
I'm looking forward to it. The American Dream has been an active nightmare for over half a century. The center cannot hold, gentlemen.
Does anyone remember the old tv show Branded?
Anyone with free time and computer skills could totally pair that theme song with footage of Derek.

No one alive during OJ's trial was surprised by this. No one with any spiritual discernment was either. Innocent lambs must be fed to the wolves, or at least that's the reasoning of cowardly, neobabylonic asshats; they are no shepherds of mine!

Papist

Woodpecker

“Free Derek Chauvin” – Russian Rapper Handcuffs Himself to US Embassy in Protest to Minnesota Verdict​

The Gateway Pundit – April 30, 2021

On April 25, Russian rapper Sasha Sql handcuffed himself to the fence of the US Embassy in Moscow to protest the murder verdict against police office Derek Chauvin.

by Edvard Chesnokov

Holding a Cyrillic banner that read, ‘Free Derek Chauvin’, the 31-year old musician protested the April 20 conviction of Minneapolis policeman Derek Chauvin for the “murder” of George Floyd — an unintended tragedy that sparked the global BLM riots 11 months ago.​

Sasha Sql was quickly detained by Russian police, who are assigned to protect foreign diplomatic property. The rapper was soon released. “As soon as they figured out that I was standing up for their fellow American police officer, the Moscow policemen laughed and let me go,” Sasha told the largest Russian conservative radio station Komsomolskaya Pravda.

His protest gained the attention of US-British pundit Milo Yiannopoulos, “Russian rapper Sasha Sql outside the US embassy in Moscow. How many American musicians are protesting this miscarriage of justice?” Yiannopoulos wrote on Telegram, gaining roughly 37,000 views and 550 comments, mostly positive.​

Edvard Chesnokov is a reporter for Komsomolskaya Pravda.

Source: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=233276

unit414

Robin
Wow! Never would have expected any "rapper," from any country, to be pro-police, and very possibly have pro-white leanings. Hilarious how the cops there let him go when they realized what he was protesting. Other White western countries like the US could learn a lot from Russia, a country that for all its problems, does not seem to be under the thumb of globohomo.

Papist

Woodpecker
Wow! Never would have expected any "rapper," from any country, to be pro-police, and very possibly have pro-white leanings. Hilarious how the cops there let him go when they realized what he was protesting. Other White western countries like the US could learn a lot from Russia, a country that for all its problems, does not seem to be under the thumb of globohomo.
I would say Russia has fewer problems than the West.