Derek Chauvin Trial

unit414

Robin
Yeah, you actually see masonic lodges in black communities somewhat often. I always wondered about that. (Milwaukee actually has a very tacky Shriner's Temple in the middle of the west side that looks like a garish mosque, although that part of town wasn't always full of vibrants.)

Is that the one on Wisconsin Av.? Never really paid attention, but I thought it *was* a mosque! Yeah, it's a vibrant area, with the exception of Marquette Univ. nearby. The mostly White students at MU make good targets for the vibrants, of course.

bucky

Ostrich
Hey, for once my little bit of knowledge of Serbian (cyrillic alphabet like Russian) comes in handy. To save others going to Google translate or whatever, that word is "chad." Well said!
Just having a little fun with a fun story. On a serious side though, it makes me think how the USA and Russia likely would be something like Christian nationalist allies standing against globalism at this point if Trump hadn't been a total coward and gone along with the "Russia bad" narrative in a foolish attempt to get his enemies to like him. In 2016, normal everyday Russians very much wanted this, and salt-of-the-earth Americans would have too if Trump would have had the courage and virtue to fight for it.

Of all the insanely evil things the globalists have done and all of Trump's cowardly failures, I think missing the opportunity to cooperate and be more friendly with Russia might be the one that makes me the most sad and angry.

Easy_C

Peacock
Is that the one on Wisconsin Av.? Never really paid attention, but I thought it *was* a mosque! Yeah, it's a vibrant area, with the exception of Marquette Univ. nearby. The mostly White students at MU make good targets for the vibrants, of course.
I know about this from growing up Deep South. Any black person of any notoriety in the community more or less has to be a member of the lodge. Same deal in the military where holding a senior NCO position for any POC unofficially requires that they be a Mason.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
This could all be dog and pony show, but the blacks are assaulting and killing much more than usual, which seemed to be the end goal of this little play. The whites are more guarded, jaded, and mistrustful (the smart ones) or on their knees submitting to self-extinction. At the end of the day, nothing was achieved except a further divide between white and blacks by activating both races most negative traits, the blacks being animalistic violence and chaos, the whites being sullenness, brainless compliance, and betrayal. We are a far cry from the days when the Sons of Confederacy would hold counsel with the Black Panthers on what to do amicably about this issue. Now its just the uber rich living out a protected existence while race war ravages the masses, soon to be followed by religious war, and the growing medical war, all of which these assholes are exempt from.
I believe the end goal is to show the black people, who are already murdering other black people without anyone caring, that now it's safe to murder asian and white people with no consequences either:

unit414

Robin

Chauvin was always doomed, just due to the hyper-liberal city he happened to live in and serve as a cop. I visit Minneapolis and am familiar with the prevailing politics. He obviously would have been screwed in cities like Portland and Seattle as well. Would have been found guilty in spite of the facts. Liberals don't deal in reality.

But this pic of the juror is priceless. Looks like a little black homo. Officer Chauvin never stood a chance. Fun fact: I was rejected from the last jury pool I was called up for, because defendant was black (of course), and I expressed some very pro-cop sentiments while being interviewed in the group setting. A black dude sitting next to me was not happy when I said "the cops I see show amazing patience, and are very respectful to people who are acting out and don't really deserve any respect."

unit414

Robin
Here's an article about the dindu juror who lied to get on the jury, and was in reality a big-time BLM supporter. Between this and Maxine Waters running her big mouth and calling for a guilty verdict before the trial was even over, there is huge justification for the charges to be thrown out and another trial commence. And I would like to see the trial venue moved to somewhere less hostile toward cops and less liberal-biased than Minneapolis. Hey... they moved OJ's trial to a blacker area instead of the mostly-white municipality where he committed the murders. So let's move Chauvin's next trial to the burbs.. or even further out, where he has chance. But I won't hold my breath.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
So how many millions and how many more is that juror going to cost tax payers not to mention the chaos it’s going to create when he is the reason why Chauvin is re-tried.

That idiot is going to get into trouble for all of this right?

I’m starting to think that if I just get a really dark tan I can get away with anything and get every advantage now....

Everyone is forgetting this fact:

On July 22, 2020, after the murder charges were brought against him, Chauvin and his then-wife were separately charged in Washington County, Minnesota, on nine felony counts of tax evasion[84][85] related to allegedly fraudulent state income tax returns from 2014 to 2019.[86] Prosecutors state the couple under-reported their joint income by $464,433, including more than $95,000 from Chauvin's off-duty security work.[85][87] The complaint also alleges failure to pay proper sales tax on a $100,000 BMW purchased in Minnesota in 2018, failure to declare income from Chauvin's wife's business, and improper deductions on a rental home.[85][88]

The feds conveniently brought tax evasion charges on Chauvin and his strangely attractive model Asian wife just after the "murder". Chauvin isn't all that handsome and hes a beat cop... his wife is WAY out of his league.

Everyone knows the IRS is more powerful than any other federal agency. The concept that he was told to kill Floyd, a degenerate felon pumped full of opiates and meth, or face the worst crime imaginable in the US (tax evasion) is very realistic and my current opinion on the issue.

If I had to make a prediction his Minnesota state murder charges are tossed and he takes a plea deal with the Feds over his tax problems and gets a 3-5 year sentence.

Last edited:

The feds conveniently brought tax evasion charges on Chauvin and his strangely attractive model Asian wife just after the "murder". Chauvin isn't all that handsome and hes a beat cop... his wife is WAY out of his league.

Everyone knows the IRS is more powerful than any other federal agency. The concept that he was told to kill Floyd, a degenerate felon pumped full of opiates and meth, or face the worst crime imaginable in the US (tax evasion) is very realistic and my current opinion on the issue.

If I had to make a prediction his Minnesota state murder charges are tossed and he takes a plea deal with the Feds over his tax problems and gets a 3-5 year sentence.

Also don't fudge your taxes. It's just not worth it to get caught.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

Have to disagree.

1620259300553.jpeg

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox
The media is making a big deal about this fraud going on with the jury. There is no story here. The black jurors were voting to convict from day one. Anyone with any experience in the legal system, or even anyone with some balanced life experience could tell you that.

I was on jury duty once. A medical malpractice case with a white doctor and a black patient. The black patient's lawyers failed to prove their case (they actually failed to show the evidence they told us at opening they would present--if that evidence was presented I would have voted to take the guy's medical license away and award a huge fine). The initial jury vote was split exactly down racial lines. Whitey was guilty, and they were voting to help out a brother. And these were not street thugs, just normal black people from a variety of different backgrounds and jobs.

The shocking thing would be if ONE of the black jurors was NOT biased. Only our media could pretend to be shocked at this "news."

As for Chauvin, maybe this will keep him out of jail for life, but the tragedy of the outcome is that that REAL problem (police violence) will continue, because this killing was blamed on racism, not the fact that police are trained that it's ok to kneel on your neck for 10 minutes or shoot you if you misbehave at a traffic stop. These kinds of police killings don't occur anywhere else in the world. It's purely a product of police aggression in America.

We don't have a racism problem in our police force. We have a violence problem in our police force.
And who trained them to be that way? Israelis.

Easy_C

Peacock
Also don't fudge your taxes. It's just not worth it to get caught.

Here's a few other items to consider:

-$20 is the most commonly counterfeited bill

-Both worked at a bar which is possibly a front business for reasons outlined on a link that popped early into the discussion

- I've checked in with some LEO military connections and they've indicated the theory is plausible.

Have to disagree.

For 45 she is quite attractive. Most guys with his looks and salary are going home to fat landwhales whose fat rolls smell like expired cottage cheese... not a same age woman who is slender and can put her face on like she can.

c50649dd-a2cf-46d4-9d01-45caf348c849.jpg