Derek Chauvin Trial

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Being a police officer still carry’s a lot of cache with some women, I would assume little Asian broad would be highly susceptible to that. I really don’t think what his wife looks like is indicative of anything.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The media is making a big deal about this fraud going on with the jury. There is no story here. The black jurors were voting to convict from day one. Anyone with any experience in the legal system, or even anyone with some balanced life experience could tell you that.

I was on jury duty once. A medical malpractice case with a white doctor and a black patient. The black patient's lawyers failed to prove their case (they actually failed to show the evidence they told us at opening they would present--if that evidence was presented I would have voted to take the guy's medical license away and award a huge fine). The initial jury vote was split exactly down racial lines. Whitey was guilty, and they were voting to help out a brother. And these were not street thugs, just normal black people from a variety of different backgrounds and jobs.

The shocking thing would be if ONE of the black jurors was NOT biased. Only our media could pretend to be shocked at this "news."

As for Chauvin, maybe this will keep him out of jail for life, but the tragedy of the outcome is that that REAL problem (police violence) will continue, because this killing was blamed on racism, not the fact that police are trained that it's ok to kneel on your neck for 10 minutes or shoot you if you misbehave at a traffic stop. These kinds of police killings don't occur anywhere else in the world. It's purely a product of police aggression in America.

We don't have a racism problem in our police force. We have a violence problem in our police force.
And who trained them to be that way? Israelis.

100% mirrors my expierence as a jury foreman, the two strong black sistas on the jury needed a week of convincing and some extreme manipulation on my end to put the poor black “child” behind bars after unloading an entire AK47 mag into a 17 year old over an iPhone....and he wasn’t even the right kid.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
The media is making a big deal about this fraud going on with the jury. There is no story here. The black jurors were voting to convict from day one. Anyone with any experience in the legal system, or even anyone with some balanced life experience could tell you that.

I was on jury duty once. A medical malpractice case with a white doctor and a black patient. The black patient's lawyers failed to prove their case (they actually failed to show the evidence they told us at opening they would present--if that evidence was presented I would have voted to take the guy's medical license away and award a huge fine). The initial jury vote was split exactly down racial lines. Whitey was guilty, and they were voting to help out a brother. And these were not street thugs, just normal black people from a variety of different backgrounds and jobs.

The shocking thing would be if ONE of the black jurors was NOT biased. Only our media could pretend to be shocked at this "news."

As for Chauvin, maybe this will keep him out of jail for life, but the tragedy of the outcome is that that REAL problem (police violence) will continue, because this killing was blamed on racism, not the fact that police are trained that it's ok to kneel on your neck for 10 minutes or shoot you if you misbehave at a traffic stop. These kinds of police killings don't occur anywhere else in the world. It's purely a product of police aggression in America.

We don't have a racism problem in our police force. We have a violence problem in our police force.
And who trained them to be that way? Israelis.
Sounds a whole lot like the defund the police there at the end(acab). Cops in places without violence towards them seem to be pretty fair and lenient even.

100% mirrors my expierence as a jury foreman, the two strong black sistas on the jury needed a week of convincing and some extreme manipulation on my end to put the poor black “child” behind bars after unloading an entire AK47 mag into a 17 year old over an iPhone....and he wasn’t even the right kid.
Was the victim also black? I’m wondering if it makes a difference to them the race of the victim, or if they’re just so determined to protect the dindu nuffins they’ll overlook everything else.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Was the victim also black? I’m wondering if it makes a difference to them the race of the victim, or if they’re just so determined to protect the dindu nuffins they’ll overlook everything else.

Yes he was, the relatives who witnessed it and testified were black they seemed like actually good people they cried and hugged me after the verdict when I gave them my condolences walking out.....the defendants family and friends were pure trash hood rats it was quite a contrast.

The case was complete and total slam dunk murder. One of the proud black women wasn’t so difficult to convince she was actually very Christian and I used that, but the last one took me days and I had to tell the two girls I befriended on the jury to shutup and stop flipping out on her when we went to lunch because it would just strengthen her resolve. They were from my home town where it’s extremely sheltered from blacks and their culture, but myself my family always owned liquor stores so I’ve been thrown in the fire and knew what they were doing wouldn’t help. In their minds all they could see was “what is wrong with this fellow human being how does she possibly believe it wasn’t murder”, like i said sheltered. I worked her over for days and honestly I compromised my morals manipulating her but all i could think about was my family and one day them running into this kid on the street, i had to lock him up. She would actually argue with me with completely nonsensical things the “defense” came up with that made no sense whatsoever and it was a total lie that she actually went for it she just wanted to set the kid free and that’s it, at one point her argument was that it wasn’t the murderers fault because someone should have warned the victim or helped him....yes I was dealing with that kind of mental gymnastics. The case was such a slam dunk the defending attorney PURPOSELY acted like an incompetent nut job because there was no possible defense for the kid other than some kind of mistrial or just people on the jury feeling bad because he didn’t have real representation. We were actually going for it until I went and talked to one of the bailiffs about it and he winked at me said “don’t worry she’s a great lawyer and knows exactly what she’s doing”, I right there realized what was going on and came in to announce what I had sorted out to the rest of the jury, they all smiled and laughed because it finally made sense but of course the last black lady was the one who pretended not to understand and kept saying his lawyer wasn’t fair or something dumb like that.

If I was a 19 year old that hunted down and unloaded a mag into a 17 year old with a dozen witnesses over an iPhone I highly doubt anyone would be trying to say I shouldn’t be in jail....sick people.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I’ll say one more thing, I may have grown up in the most leave it to beaver area you can imagine but I worked in my families liquor stores since I was 5 years old I’m definitely not sheltered or naive to anything that low class people are capable of ive seen everything and starting from a young age that I shouldn’t have been exposed to those things yet, but that’s a whole other story.

But i feel like that trial made me a darker person. When I look back upon it I’m proud that I did what it took for the right thing to happen but it definitely made me lose a lot of faith in my fellow man, I knew things like this happen in those sick peoples worlds but I specifically avoid that world as any sane person would and I didn’t ask to be thrown into like I was and resent those people for it.

Almost as if it makes me feel weak that I couldn’t just brush it off

Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Whoops-y...things are not looking good for juror perjury #52.

E0uDBW5VEAMBXmJ

E0uDCa9VEAEzlPr

Enoch

Ostrich
You probably read that the feds had already planned to arrest Chauvin on federal charges in the event of a not-guilty verdict.

A re-trial serves the purposes of the elites as he will either be convicted again or scooped up by the feds (I personally believe he is a fed himself)

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Everyone is forgetting this fact:

The feds conveniently brought tax evasion charges on Chauvin and his strangely attractive model Asian wife just after the "murder". Chauvin isn't all that handsome and hes a beat cop... his wife is WAY out of his league.
Are we looking at the same pictures?

Cause that looks like Leslie Chow to me,

Here she is leaving Chauvin

giphy.gif

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox
They are going after Chauvin for something he did in 2017.
There is a reason why statute of limitation laws exist. If the knee on the neck is really something a cop shouldn't do, then punish them when they do it and stop training them to do it.

Waiting 4 years and then going after Chauvin because he is now persona non grata is just the government ganging up on him at this point. I don't like what Chauvin did (at least the doing it for 10 minutes part) but that is what we train our cops to do. It's a police brutality problem, and it doesn't get fixed by blaming one guy for racism and continuing to train the other 700,000 police officers in this country that kneeling on the neck is part of their arrest protocol.

Oh, and they are also prosecuting all 4 cops federally including Chauvin for "violating Floyd's right to be free from unreasonable seizure/arrest"
That's quite a stretch. How do you argue that someone passing counterfeit money, which is a fairly serious crime, should be free from seizure? Were the cops just supposed to order him to come to jail, and if he resisted, let him go?
Chauvin is charged with violating Floyd’s right to be free from unreasonable seizure and unreasonable force by a police officer. Thao and Kueng are also charged with violating Floyd’s right to be free from unreasonable seizure, alleging they did not intervene to stop Chauvin as he knelt on Floyd’s neck. All four officers are charged for their failure to provide Floyd with medical care.

To bring federal charges in deaths involving police, prosecutors must believe that an officer acted under the “color of law,” or government authority, and willfully deprived someone of their constitutional rights, including the right to be free from unreasonable seizures or the use of unreasonable force. That’s a high legal standard; an accident, bad judgment or simple negligence on the officer’s part isn’t enough to support federal charges.

It's really terrifying that we are seeing this amount of federal overreach. Federal laws only existed historically in cases that spanned multiple jurisdictions, and almost never involved crime. Bank robbery was considered a federal crime because since funds are comingled, a bank robber could be stealing from depositors in Kansas when they robbed a bank in Texas. A huge stretch, but nothing compared to what is coming.

Just remember, one of the biggest expansions of federal laws are "hate crime laws." I, and most posters here, would be guilty of those on a regular basis.

Papist

Robin
They are going after Chauvin for something he did in 2017.
There is a reason why statute of limitation laws exist. If the knee on the neck is really something a cop shouldn't do, then punish them when they do it and stop training them to do it.

Waiting 4 years and then going after Chauvin because he is now persona non grata is just the government ganging up on him at this point. I don't like what Chauvin did (at least the doing it for 10 minutes part) but that is what we train our cops to do. It's a police brutality problem, and it doesn't get fixed by blaming one guy for racism and continuing to train the other 700,000 police officers in this country that kneeling on the neck is part of their arrest protocol.

Oh, and they are also prosecuting all 4 cops federally including Chauvin for "violating Floyd's right to be free from unreasonable seizure/arrest"
That's quite a stretch. How do you argue that someone passing counterfeit money, which is a fairly serious crime, should be free from seizure? Were the cops just supposed to order him to come to jail, and if he resisted, let him go?

It's really terrifying that we are seeing this amount of federal overreach. Federal laws only existed historically in cases that spanned multiple jurisdictions, and almost never involved crime. Bank robbery was considered a federal crime because since funds are comingled, a bank robber could be stealing from depositors in Kansas when they robbed a bank in Texas. A huge stretch, but nothing compared to what is coming.

Just remember, one of the biggest expansions of federal laws are "hate crime laws." I, and most posters here, would be guilty of those on a regular basis.

I thought 'hate crime laws' in America are only adjunctive, i.e aggravating an existing offence.

MRAll134

Pelican
Chauvin and the other cops could be facing the death penalty, with the new hate crime charges added on.

Imagine what kind of a message this sends to those thinking of becoming a police officer:

Merrick Garland’s DOJ Indicts Derek Chauvin On Federal Charges, May Face Death Penalty
Derek Chauvin and the three other former Minneapolis police officers involved in George Floyd’s death have been indicted on federal hate crimes charges.

Chauvin, 45, Thomas Lane, 38, J Alexander Kueng, 27, and Tou Thao, 35, were charged Friday with willfully violating Floyd’s civil rights when he died under Chauvin’s knee last May.

The convicted killer and the three other cops have been slapped with federal charges for failing to provide medical care to Floyd during his fatal arrest outside a convenience store.

Chauvin is further charged with violating Floyd’s right to be free from unreasonable force by a police officer, while Thao and Kueng are charged with failing to intervene to stop Chauvin using unreasonable force.

If convicted on these charges, all four disgraced officers could face the federal death penalty or life in prison.

Source: https://www.infowars.com/posts/merr...in-on-federal-charges-may-face-death-penalty/

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox
Chauvin *already has* what is effectively life in prison, from his current multiple guilty verdicts.
This is just the enemy being spiteful, the same way they locked up James Fields for panicking in his car and hitting the gas, and they gave him like 120 years in jail.

The additional guilty verdicts will not lock him away for any longer, except he could possibly get out on early release for good behavior now, but if not he is going to die in jail.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Being a police officer still carry’s a lot of cache with some women, I would assume little Asian broad would be highly susceptible to that. I really don’t think what his wife looks like is indicative of anything.
What was indicative of Chauvin's wife was she was a single mom, in her thirties and still participating in "beauty" pageants, something most women abandon after high school unless truly talented - which she really isn't. Serious narcissist red flags he didn't see or chose to ignore.

She stuck around long enough to have a loyal plow horse help raise kids that were not even his, then she hit the road within days of his arrest, taking the house and whatever she could from the bank account.

It also depends on local cultural values. In some areas of the country, such as Georgia, police are infamous for being focused around revenue generation and ticket writing such as with the infamous Georgia speedtrap.
Indeed, they are big on stats, and it is all tied to federal aid money - they meet numbers, they get matching funds. It is a racket.

The Penitent Man

Woodpecker
I thought 'hate crime laws' in America are only adjunctive, i.e aggravating an existing offence.
That’s just the foot in the door for what will evolve into its own category of prosecutable wrongthink. It will be similar to the “Article 58” crimes under which the Soviets prosecuted their political opponents, very vague and indefinite so that the state can just adjust the definition to fit the whims of the moment. Didn’t kneel with the others during the national anthem at the Beerfest Bowl? Federal hate crime, 10 years.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
That’s just the foot in the door for what will evolve into its own category of prosecutable wrongthink. It will be similar to the “Article 58” crimes under which the Soviets prosecuted their political opponents, very vague and indefinite so that the state can just adjust the definition to fit the whims of the moment. Didn’t kneel with the others during the national anthem at the Beerfest Bowl? Federal hate crime, 10 years.

Anyone who has been in the US military, especially an officer, knows that "conduct unbecoming of an officer" was the blanket rule they could get you on for basically anything. Even as a civilian there are already nearly infinite state and federal laws that you can be put away for. I mean who knew you could be charged with 3 kinds of murder on just one person dying?