Derek Chauvin Trial

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
7c385cbf84f84252.jpeg

Anyone who has been in the US military, especially an officer, knows that "conduct unbecoming of an officer" was the blanket rule they could get you on for basically anything.
Kind of like this?

Refusing to administer a government sanctioned poison is conduct unbecoming of an officer and apparently mutiny. My guess is that if some fat queer organized a strike against morning PT, however, he would be celebrated as a conscientious objector.

Seadog

Kingfisher
Kind of like this?

Refusing to administer a government sanctioned poison is conduct unbecoming of an officer and apparently mutiny. My guess is that if some fat queer organized a strike against morning PT, however, he would be celebrated as a conscientious objector.

So turns out he had a gofundme for his defence, but it has since been removed. This is very problematic to me, because much like how facebook and twitter have become the public town square, gofundme is becoming the funding mechanism to mount an effective public defence, and the donations in a sense are an indirect form of tax.

.Real public defenders are likely a rank or two below a very pricey lawyer, but this sends the message that if your problem is of the woke variety, then you get to duke it out with the big boys. If not, then take your chances with a real public defender. Effectively they're saying "I'm not a court or a lawyer, but I'll do everything in my power to make sure he hangs... because"