Derek Chauvin Trial

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
If you change your entire learned paradigm and see human populations as simply a crop to be harvested, only then can you start to understand the "why?" behind it all.

The underlying gestalt encompasses wealth and power as the purview of the few. It always has been the same. Divine monarchy has just been obsolesced by corpo tyrants. Governments are just the tyrants' enforcers

If he gets off, it will be a fury of violent protests across the country.

if he is found guilty, would be aggressive actors will be far more embolden to act up.

It will be bad either way.

We must brace ourselves.

I have noticed that blacks, since the summer riots, have indeed been emboldened to behave and speak out of line and have been ramping up their aggression and hostilities. I agree there is no good outcome that will come from this trial. And given that the media is bent on covering every detail and bombarding citizens with their overtly biased and agenda based narrative through every single information channel portends a plot to invigorate the will of the undermen and encourage them to act violently.

kel

Ostrich
I think it will be worse if he's found not guilty, but to be honest I think we're looking at widespread violence and destruction either way. When a sports team loses the big game fans riot in anger, when they win the fans riot in celebration.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
Jury trials are always a side show that are based on emotions because your average person is incapable of thinking in a deductive manner. Also, the average person doesn't realize that a jury member can base their decision on anything. They can find him guilty or not guilty based on the colour of the sky that day. There's no requirement for a jury to provide a legal argument. That's why they don't allow lawyers or law students to sit on a jury.

If I sat in this jury, I wouldn't listen to the arguments. I would just find Chauvin not guilty on all counts because I feel like it. And honestly, that's how the average juror makes their decision, and that's why lawyers spend so much time trying to pick a juror that meets their demographic profile.

Apparantly not that big of a deal as the jury had already left the court room

Probably the first time since long that someone actually put her in her place

This is what 21st century Gynocentrism and 3rd wave feminism leads to - a woman thinking she can argue with a Judge in a court of law and get away with it. She probably does not even know what contempt of court is. Behaves in front of a Judge like a annoying snooty school kid would to a teacher in an elementary school. Infantile pretentious idiots like this are one of the reasons why I refuse to do work certain jobs in the West (or quickly bail out) when I get a whiff of how some of the people behave in them.

I think it will be worse if he's found not guilty, but to be honest I think we're looking at widespread violence and destruction either way. When a sports team loses the big game fans riot in anger, when they win the fans riot in celebration.

scratch that

I want to see him acquitted regardless. You think Antifa/BLM will stop here? They will come after any decent white guy in a position of reasonable power weather it be in law enforcement or even the corporate world.

Truth and Justice should be applied equally. This is a trial by Media and a left-wing mob (Antifa/BLM)

Looking at the facts and Minnesota Police training manuals If Chauvin was charged on Involuntary manslaughter on it's own then I could understand the possibility of seeing him get a guilty verdict but 3rd degree murder? Nah

DanielH

Pelican
Jury trials are always a side show that are based on emotions because your average person is incapable of thinking in a deductive manner. Also, the average person doesn't realize that a jury member can base their decision on anything. They can find him guilty or not guilty based on the colour of the sky that day. There's no requirement for a jury to provide a legal argument. That's why they don't allow lawyers or law students to sit on a jury.

If I sat in this jury, I wouldn't listen to the arguments. I would just find Chauvin not guilty on all counts because I feel like it. And honestly, that's how the average juror makes their decision, and that's why lawyers spend so much time trying to pick a juror that meets their demographic profile.
Juries made more sense when the country was Christian, ethnically homogeneous, had IQ's probably 15 points higher today, and weren't exposed to mass media.
scratch that

I want to see him acquitted regardless. You think Antifa/BLM will stop here? They will come after any decent white guy in a position of reasonable power weather it be in law enforcement or even the corporate world.
There will be violence against our people no matter the outcome. A "guilty" verdict would only lengthen the decline and would ultimately amplify it, emboldening blacks and their (((slavemasters))).

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
Probably the first time since long that someone actually put her in her place
I can see that.

The overall attitude and that little "all-RIGHT" at the end reminds me of a relative of mine that I've spoken about here before.

The family is pretty much in agreement that it's easier to just avoid her and/or agree with her, she has an entitlement mentality coupled with no common sense.

I can already picture the paramedic posting on her social media and asking 'who the judge thinks he is talking to me like that'.

DanielH

Pelican
Live on the Killstream: White female firefighter with big hoop earrings cross examined by the defense. She was shouting at Chauvin and the officers telling them she wants to help Floyd, he needs medical attention. Defense attorney was very cordial at first. Asks her about her firefighting training and her 4 months at the academy. Then the attorney asks her (paraphrasing):

"How would you like it if someone started shouting at you as you were fighting a fire, telling you what to do? Do you think that would impact your ability to do your job"
*Gets flustered* "No it would not with my training"
"How about if there were 12 people shouting at you telling you what to do?"
"Again, I'm confident in my training"
"What if those onlookers threatened you"
"I'll refer you to my previous answers"

She then gets defensive, snaps back at the attorney, interrupts him, and gets warned by the judge. Love to see it.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Live on the Killstream: White female firefighter with big hoop earrings cross examined by the defense. She was shouting at Chauvin and the officers telling them she wants to help Floyd, he needs medical attention.

Off-duty EMT.

41145420-9420365-image-m-47_1617140324666.jpg

The black guy in a "Northside Boxing Club" sweater is the MMA fighter who was also on the witness stand for the prosecution team.

41135610-9419335-Darnella_Frazier_third_from_right_in_blue_pants_testified_at_Der-m-21_1617134911210.jpg

Last edited:

DanielH

Pelican
41145420-9420365-image-m-47_1617140324666.jpg

41135610-9419335-Darnella_Frazier_third_from_right_in_blue_pants_testified_at_Der-m-21_1617134911210.jpg

Imagine being a police officer and not wanting to take advice from the professionals in that crowd. Really brings into question the judgment of Derek Chauvin. ALSO, we need to immediately enforce hijab style headcoverings for women in public and ban yoga pants.