Detrimental effects of TikTok

Stoyan

Banned
Orthodox
TikTok is promoting moral degradation, weird trends, stupidity, narcissism, and mental abnormalities. I think that we as adults should be aware of the detrimental effects of TikTok, because this app is often marketed to children and teenagers, turning them into idiots.

Gimlet

Pelican
It's owned by a Chinese company who does not market it in China. In China they have a different app by the same company, that limits children's usage and only promotes upstanding citizens showing off real achievements. In the US, they promote suicide and self destruction among users. Only a dummy would use Tik Tok or allow it in their household.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
I do not trust anything Chinese and feel sorry for the young people addicted to this nonsense. Hell, I barely trust anything American anymore.

Live a simple life and set your mind free.

Last edited:

Stoyan

Banned
Orthodox
I do not trust anything Chinese and feel sorry for the young people addicted to this nonsense. Hell, I barely trust anything American anymore.

Live a simple life and set your mind free. Any father enabling this should be ashamed of himself.
I don't think that this "TikTok" is inherently Chinese, but rather it is capitalistic. Capitalism came to China from the United States. Chinese civilization lived for thousands of years without such things. Hence TikTok is a part of the modern western globalist culture. And the Western elites are encouraging TikTok in the regions under their control. Modern Chinese corporations are intertwined with the overarching western corporate system.

Another fact that cannot be ignored is that TikTok found fertile soil in American society specifically, not Japanese, not Russian, not Vietnamese. If it wouldn't have been TikTok, there would have been a similar corporation that would have found fertile soil in American society for itself. This is due to the presence of certain factors already in the American society. Those who are familiar with Mikhail Zadornov will know what I mean.

Last edited:

Gimlet

Pelican
I don't think that this "TikTok" is inherently Chinese, but rather it is capitalistic. Capitalism came to China from the United States. Chinese civilization lived for thousands of years without such things. Hence TikTok is a part of the modern western globalist culture. And the Western elites are encouraging TikTok in the regions under their control. Modern Chinese corporations are intertwined with the overarching western corporate system.

No, it IS Chinese. It's a Chinese company that shares all data with the CPC, and deliberately shares toxic content here while sharing uplifting content in China. India banned it for good reason.

Stoyan

Banned
Orthodox
No, it IS Chinese. It's a Chinese company that shares all data with the CPC, and deliberately shares toxic content here while sharing uplifting content in China. India banned it for good reason.
You don't understand what I mean. Of course, this corporation is from the PRC, from the state of modern China, but it's spirit is non-Chinese. It is the product of western globalist influence into the Chinese culture, distorting everything that it touches. Historically, corporations and social medias were not present in the Chinese, Japanese, or Russian civilizations. The ideas of corporations and social medias came to them from the west. There are a lot of things in modern China and Russia which are of foreign origin.

And additionally we must take into consideration that TikTok wouldn't have been so successful if it wasn't been given the green light by the western globalist capitalist elites.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
The West, or (((West))), can certainly destroy other cultures. But I have lived in places with lots of Chinese people, and they have terrible manners and a poor culture as well (at least in modern times). Very untrustworthy people with no shame, and their government/crappy products/poor business methods reflect this as well.

In general, the Japanese did not behave like that.

Last edited:

Stoyan

Banned
Orthodox
A serious question is, if TikTok is a Chinese company, then why are they promoting western liberal/wokeist/atheist/globalist beliefs and echo chambers? Why are they promoting a foreign ideology, which is discouraged in China itself? Is TikTok actually a western corporation, hiding under the China rug? Because they are functioning similar to a western social media corporation such as Facebook, promoting the same ideology.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
A serious question is, if TikTok is a Chinese company, then why are they promoting western liberal/wokeist/atheist/globalist beliefs and echo chambers? Why are they promoting a foreign ideology, which is discouraged in China itself? Is TikTok actually a western corporation, hiding under the China rug? Because they are functioning similar to a western social media corporation such as Facebook, promoting the same ideology.
Could be. Or like typical China, using it to take advantage of stupid Westerners. Probably a mix of what you're saying, and what everyone else is saying.

La Águila Negra

Banned
Other Christian
It's owned by a Chinese company who does not market it in China. In China they have a different app by the same company, that limits children's usage and only promotes upstanding citizens showing off real achievements. In the US, they promote suicide and self destruction among users. Only a dummy would use Tik Tok or allow it in their household.
Bytedance, the mother company of Douyin and TikTok is partly State Owned and a straight up propaganda/ info warfare tool of the Chinese State. Obviously it is a tool used for data mining and mass surveillance, but for me in terms of evil that doesn't come close to the horrors it causes amongst children. TikTok is being used to strengthen narratives in the domestic Chinese infosphere, and degrade each and every other society's youth.

TikTok has without a doubt become the number one social media responsible for the floodwave of LGBT related mental illnesses around the globe. Teenagers don't even use FB, Twitter and YouTube that much anymore. Institutionalized propaganda like (((CRT and DragQueen Storyhour))) is bad, but doesn't come remotely near the impact TikTok has. Hence you now see trannies and faggots in places where the latter don't exist, but where access to TikTok is unrestricted.

TikTok also recently teamed up with Stonewall, a British pro faggot/tranny organisation whose states goal is to groom as many young children as possible into their disgusting cult.

By their own admission, it is a strategy meant to facilitate the rise of China through weakening its enemies. To better understand this mentality the book Unrestricted Warfare is a must read.

Last edited:

7-5

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I once saw a YouTube video that explained how Myspace and the really early social media sites started the conversations about 'mental illness' and other stuff.

I remember back in those days, whole profiles and albums of pictures glorifying things like cutting, bpd (wasn't called that at the time) and other... 'teenage dreams '.

If video could've been made easily at that time, I'm sure it would have. This is just the refined version of all that. Decade+ of experience with these sites and their effects led us to this current iteration.

I shudder to think what the next evolution will be.

Kill Social Media.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Bytedance, the mother company of Douyin and TikTok is partly State Owned and a straight up propaganda/ info warfare tool of the Chinese State. Obviously it is a tool used for data mining and mass surveillance, but for me in terms of evil that doesn't come close to the horrors it causes amongst children. TikTok is being used to strengthen narratives in the domestic Chinese infosphere, and degrade each and every other society's youth.

TikTok has without a doubt become the number one social media responsible for the floodwave of LGBT related mental illnesses around the globe. Teenagers don't even use FB, Twitter and YouTube that much anymore. Institutionalized propaganda like (((CRT and DragQueen Storyhour))) is bad, but doesn't come remotely near the impact TikTok has. Hence you now see trannies and faggots in places where the latter don't exist, but where access to TikTok is unrestricted.

TikTok also recently teamed up with Stonewall, a British pro faggot/tranny organisation whose states goal is to groom as many young children as possible into their disgusting cult.

By their own admission, it is a strategy meant to facilitate the rise of China through weakening its enemies. To better understand this mentality the book Unrestricted Warfare is a must read.
The Chinese are following examples from Sun Tzu and likely people before him. I agree with you on this. I am sure some officials are laughing when they see how extreme the American youth are. Imagine when these Tik-tok fools become politicians in 20 years. China will easily conquer the American idiocracy of 2040 at this rate unless they also decide to become more like Americans because it looks fun.

Some quotes that relate to using Tik-tok to poison the minds of the youth.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”

“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”
― Sun-Tzu, A Arte da Guerra

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.”

McCarthy

Sparrow
Atheist
TikTok in China is called DouYin and there is a fair amount of girls looking for attention with stupid dances.
It reaches by no means the levels of degeneration of the posted videos.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
TikTok is a fantastic example of a tool by the elite to destroy humanity. It destroys your attention span, gets you on edge all the time, incentives all the time, is incredibly addictive, especially for women. Moreover, let's not underestimate the grave ''men are trash we hate men'' vibe that's around there. It's an echo room for deluded females, spouting out their negative experiences in hookup culture, not taking accountability and according to the culture blaming it on men as a group. It's really a toxic place. Maybe even more than the dredge swamp that Twitter is with a bunch of people who hate themselves spouting out their hate onto anything that's on there. For the record, I've heard from women in the 18 ish age range that their average time on TicToc is 8-12 hours a day in some cases, almost all their free time. And the fews hours that's left are for Insta. Trapped like a mouse in a trap.

Dante Wren

Banned
Orthodox
I had an account on there for a while, but started to feel like my soul was rotting. It seems focused on the worst aspects that social media has to offer. Plenty of thots seeking validation and the Thirsty placating that impulse, in spades.
There was a pretty cool account that featured a virtual Keanu Reeves doing crazy things, but after a while, yea, I found myself in the shadow of the Uncanny Valley.

Stoyan

Banned
Orthodox
I had an account on there for a while, but started to feel like my soul was rotting.
I invented a test to filter out NPCs, people who are not worth your time or attention. If they have a TikTok account, or even if they are a user of TikTok, aside from say using it from time to time only for a reconnaissance of the rotting of society, then that person is the NPC. Good people, intellectual people, do not use TikTok.