Detrimental effects of TikTok

Dante Wren

Banned
Orthodox
I invented a test to filter out NPCs, people who are not worth your time or attention. If they have a TikTok account, or even if they are a user of TikTok, aside from say using it from time to time only for a reconnaissance of the rotting of society, then that person is the NPC. Good people, intellectual people, do not use TikTok.
I have an aunt who is the epitome of the NPC. She uses phrases like "that's how the world is," and "that's just a conspiracy theory." She explodes everyone's SMS's with tiktok links. Your theorem has merit.

Stoyan

Banned
Orthodox
I have an aunt who is the epitome of the NPC. She uses phrases like "that's how the world is," and "that's just a conspiracy theory." She explodes everyone's SMS's with tiktok links. Your theorem has merit.
Yeah, those kinds of people are really obnoxious.

Sabonis73

Woodpecker
Catholic
Gen Z females are taking up and promoting a new ideology called "bimboism", a mutation of the classic bimbo but with post modern changes resembling sugar babies. Millennial and older feminists are mostly affected.

Cr33pin

Crow
Other Christian
Gold Member
This "thing" has 8 million followers... This is what TikTok promotes to kids. The comments on this clown world video are filled with praise and validation. TikTok says "Hey kids do you want to be TikTok famous? Well this is what ya do, the more outlandish and absurd you are the more you stand out an get promoted" This cycle of degeneracy is beyond my comprehension.

I watched a video on YouTube about how bad TikTok was and it featured some guy (the first clip in this YouTube video) I don't recall his name but he had a TikTok for a year and he was mostly playing the violin. Of course nobody cared so he had very little followers or interactions. Then one day he filmed himself eating and noticed he got more attention on that video so he started doing food challenges now he is super "TikTok famous" making videos eating insane amounts of food and crying... he is obese as well. When he started he was a normal looking violin player now he is a absolute degenerate. All because he wanted to be liked on TikTok.....

Last edited:
Youtubers criticize Tiktok because on Tiktok the content creator doesn't need to be curling up in minutes videos (like on Youtube). Tiktok is more democratic for creating audiovisual content! Youtubers and Instagram Influencers are losing fame to Tiktokers!

All virtual interactions on popular networks will have a side effect!

Grigori

Banned
Other Christian

It's completely insane. They are making crazy ridiculous facial expressions and exaggerated gestures. It's not even funny, it's cringe. Especially the fat blond girl in the last video. I could see a three year old child making faces like that, but not a teen or adult person! And what's even more insane is that the silly people are getting lots of subscribers, but the talented artists and musicians only have a few hundred subscribers.

ultralight_hiker

Sparrow
Protestant
Amazing that most people don't see this: it's a time wasting app called "TikTok". But it wastes more than time. Turns you into mush. I can't watch more than 2 or 3 youtube shorts without feeling like garbage.

Lucas Simon

Pigeon
Catholic
I was in a college chat with friends from 20 years ago... about 3/4 of the 8 or 10 guys actively use tik tok... I pointed out that I look at married middle age men on tik tok the way the target audience of tik tok would look at married middle age men on tik tok. Eventually I had to leave the group as I became an outsider. Lord have mercy on their children.