Devon Stack (BlackPilled) Thread

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
Stack is presently doing a series looking into the government versus people who try and separate themselves from the tentacles of the system. Another great and somber expose’ on the propaganda we are presented versus the more complete information being concealed. Some really good deep dives into what transpired at Waco and Ruby Ridge, if you have the time to listen.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Stack is presently doing a series looking into the government versus people who try and separate themselves from the tentacles of the system. Another great and somber expose’ on the propaganda we are presented versus the more complete information being concealed. Some really good deep dives into what transpired at Waco and Ruby Ridge, if you have the time to listen.

I'm not even through the Waco episode, part 2, and I am just shocked. I am too young to remember the event, but this is really a must watch. The lies, the murder, the cowardice from the government...

Brebelle3

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

I've been banging the drum for Devon and his work for a long time, but for members of this forum that have the time, watch these streams. We as Christians are being attacked and attempted to be silenced, as many here are aware.

Other than the past Roosh hour episodes, I almost always am in agreement with what Devon is saying and he has really opened my eyes to the propaganda that the (((elites))) have poisoned our people with over the years, specifically in Hollywood and the media.

He was raised mormon like myself and also broke away from the faith. He has a belief in God and I hope to see that grow stronger over time.

I do not miss one of his streams. To those that want to hear him live, he often streams late Saturday night/Sunday morning and late Wednesday night/Thursday morning around 2 or 3am on Odyssey, hence the name Insomnia Stream.

Btw, in a recent stream, he had some very nice things to say about Roosh when he answered a superchat question about him.

Last edited: