Did we land on the moon?

Do you believe that we landed on the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 81 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 31.8%
  • Don't know / not sure

Votes: 26 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

typtre

Robin
No idea what that gibberish is supposed to mean. I suppose it means that you have some unrealistic standard of evidence.

"How cum their ain't no 365 degras pictures huh?? Obviously it's fake!!"

Here's a 360 panorama.

"lol no, that wasn't taken with an eye phone 20 so it's fake!!"

Listen. You are in space. Holy cow wow! Stars everywhere. You are a professional astronaut and you have trained all your life for this and finally you have made it to the Last Frontier. Vastness all around! You can look down on earth, you can look up on earth, you can look away from earth towards the outer planets. Shit you can even look at all the satellites! "This is amazing! I'm gonna take a picture of earth and of our big shiny ISS but I AM NOT GONNA SHOW YOU ANYTHING OF SPACE AT ALL LOOKING AROUND HOW TRULY AWESOME IT IS BECAUSE REASONS!"

NASA be like: "Quit dicking around, Faggonaut! You're here to do the Mission. Don't show people too much space! It's not important. The Mission. Focus on the Mission. We have programmed a camera to show the LAUNCH OF THE LUNAR MODULE FROM THE MOON. But we don't wanna look around too much in space because it's not important."

It's not the actual 360 picture/video that is important.

I love it! You guys will say, "the surface of the moon is way too hot!!" and I'll reply, that's why the missions went to places where the sun had just risen. The sun was low in the sky and the surface temp wasn't as hot.

Then you guys will say, "why are the shadows so long??" - we already covered this. That's how shadows work when the sun is low in the sky.

Go back one step, kick your ego to the curb, and read this: https://thenarrowgateweb.com/2016/08/22/the-greatest-liars-of-all-time/
Shadows will be mentioned. Stick with it.

no idea what point you're trying to make.

why do you people so often phrase your gibberish in the form of vague questions? Why can you do just a tiny bit of work for yourself instead of expecting others to do it for you? Want to know what I'd do about the shadow question if I was you? I'd look up the height of the lander and the angle of the sun at the mission location and I'd make a claim like, "assuming a level surface, here's how long the shadow should be."

The point I'm making is your ego is in Defcon 1 and you can't even ask yourself a question. You just have answers. How about some curiosity? Have you ever had curiosity or have you always just believed this shit to be real ever since they programmed you to believe it?

Says the person literally too stupid to understand why a camera taking a picture of a bright surface (the moon or a football field) doesn't capture the stars in the sky.

If you don't understand why there are no stars, then you absolutely aren't qualified to judge the authenticity of that photo.
I understand this, it's what Justin C said below. It's not the moon though. It only has one spotlight at allegedly 1.496×10^8 km in the distance.

And let me just repeat something that you people need to learn: think THINK about what you're suggesting here. You're saying they faked the moon landing, but for some reason they couldn't put a few christmas tree lights in the background of the sound stage? Bonus! You're saying they faked the moon landing and they could have just taken a few pics and maybe carefully added stars, but no, for some reason, they choose to take (fake) thousands of images.

Why?? For the love of god, one of you people please answer this question. If you're going to perpetrate a hoax, why would bother to create this much evidence?? Why not just do Apollo 11, just get a few photos, and then say "we beat the russians and all we got was 10 photos" and stop there? Why claim to have landed six times and claim to have thousands of photos?? Why is that a better plan than just faking one landing and stopping there??

If you ever want answers, you'll find them at https://thenarrowgateweb.com.

This is because of light pollution, lol.

This.

Peacock
Gold Member
Listen. You are in space. Holy cow wow! Stars everywhere. You are a professional astronaut and you have trained all your life for this and finally you have made it to the Last Frontier. Vastness all around! You can look down on earth, you can look up on earth, you can look away from earth towards the outer planets. Shit you can even look at all the satellites! "This is amazing! I'm gonna take a picture of earth and of our big shiny ISS but I AM NOT GONNA SHOW YOU ANYTHING OF SPACE AT ALL LOOKING AROUND HOW TRULY AWESOME IT IS BECAUSE REASONS!"

NASA be like: "Quit dicking around, Faggonaut! You're here to do the Mission. Don't show people too much space! It's not important. The Mission. Focus on the Mission. We have programmed a camera to show the LAUNCH OF THE LUNAR MODULE FROM THE MOON. But we don't wanna look around too much in space because it's not important."

Go back one step, kick your ego to the curb, and read this: https://thenarrowgateweb.com/2016/08/22/the-greatest-liars-of-all-time/
Shadows will be mentioned. Stick with it.

If you ever want answers, you'll find them at https://thenarrowgateweb.com.

This site is a masonic flat earth outlet:

• the sun and moon are both only about 3,500 miles away;
  • they are both 32 nautical miles in diameter;
  • they only appear to change height due to perspective;
  • they travel in a circular path above the Flat Earth (FE) plane;

Sorry but this stuff is orders of magnitude less credible than any official NASA lie, the leap of faith required to believe that the sun is 3,500 miles away and the other set of fantastical flat earth theories dwarfs that of the moon landings.

Funny thing is, deep down, that site's operator and the people who run NASA are on the same masonic team...

typtre

Robin
This site is a masonic flat earth outlet:
So the fact the great space agencies have never showed us the vastness of space except on their own fabricated phony terms are hereby dismissed!

Sorry but this stuff is orders of magnitude less credible than any official NASA lie, the leap of faith required to believe that the sun is 3,500 miles away and the other set of fantastical flat earth theories dwarfs that of the moon landings.

Funny thing is, deep down, that site's operator and the people who run NASA are on the same masonic team...
That's okay. I don't want to force you to believe in the FE. I do, because I still believe in math and observation.
But dismissing what is being presented because you disagree with FE is being dishonest. The NASA lies should be judged on their own merit

Be wary of

When truth is assessed, people rely on whether the information is in line with their understanding or if it feels familiar. The first condition is logical, as people compare new information with what they already know to be true.

Regarding the VAB, it's mentioned here:

typtre

Robin

Was just amusing myself watching the ISS "live" stream.

5 minutes have passed and these are my observations.
No clouds moving. Actornaut almost looked behind him, and the video CUT! LOL! Oh, and bubbles came from helmet up straight into camera :D

Such a joke!

I need to add. In 0-gravity vacuum nothing stops movement, allegedly. But these harnesses and equipment they work on seem to not quite wanna float away into space on the vector they are pushed, they bounce back and act very Earthy, regardless of what they do with them.

Last edited:

philipski

Sparrow
So the fact the great space agencies have never showed us the vastness of space except on their own fabricated phony terms are hereby dismissed!

That's okay. I don't want to force you to believe in the FE. I do, because I still believe in math and observation.
But dismissing what is being presented because you disagree with FE is being dishonest. The NASA lies should be judged on their own merit

Be wary of

Regarding the VAB, it's mentioned here:

It is actually very reasonable to distrust anyone who promotes Flat Earth theory, although I think that we should give you the benefit of the doubt.

Let’s not forget that it was given its big push (although Monty Python jokingly referenced it in a movie some thirty years before) just as a distraction when all this Pizzagate-type stuff came to light back in 2016.

You do, of course, realize that there are sailors, people of perhaps low “intelligence” but high levels of experience, for whom the reliance on pre-GPS and compassing methods (including but now not limited to ancient techniques like “dipping the light”) has helped them to traverse oceans... Awareness of NASA B.S. shouldn’t be used to lead people down that rabbithole.

There’s a very good write-up on the blogsite of a former Miami Vice writer (uh oh! Deep State!) turned 9/11-and-assorted-crimes exposer all about these strange, sexy-talking, butt-ugly Gen X and older (mostly) women that do hours of podcasts trying to sell their FE nonsense and make others look ridiculous. You can trust this ol’ hippie at his word here: http://blog.banditobooks.com/flat-earther-david-weiss-lets-slip-fe-is-a-govt-op/

typtre

Robin
It is actually very reasonable to distrust anyone who promotes Flat Earth theory, although I think that we should give you the benefit of the doubt.

Let’s not forget that it was given its big push (although Monty Python jokingly referenced it in a movie some thirty years before) just as a distraction when all this Pizzagate-type stuff came to light back in 2016.

You do, of course, realize that there are sailors, people of perhaps low “intelligence” but high levels of experience, for whom the reliance on pre-GPS and compassing methods (including but now not limited to ancient techniques like “dipping the light”) has helped them to traverse oceans... Awareness of NASA B.S. shouldn’t be used to lead people down that rabbithole.

There’s a very good write-up on the blogsite of a former Miami Vice writer (uh oh! Deep State!) turned 9/11-and-assorted-crimes exposer all about these strange, sexy-talking, butt-ugly Gen X and older (mostly) women that do hours of podcasts trying to sell their FE nonsense and make others look ridiculous. You can trust this ol’ hippie at his word here: http://blog.banditobooks.com/flat-earther-david-weiss-lets-slip-fe-is-a-govt-op/

From the blog:

I have had to come to the conclusion that any alt media figure that supports FE in any way is dirty.

He is probably right.
You don't subvert humankind for 500 years just to have those pesky conspiracy theorist flat earth zombie brains come in and ruin everything.
quote-the-best-way-to-control-the-opposition-is-to-lead-it-ourselves-vladimir-lenin-35-44-09.jpg

The other two are from a lake in Montana — distance is about 3 miles. Notice the beach disappears in the photo from close to lake level — due to the curvature of the earth, even at that short distance.

Since all the photos are from relatively short distance, none of the ‘perspective’ arguments hold water.

He obviously did not do his due diligence, lacking the basic knowledge of how our eyes work, and hence came to his illusory truth effect predetermined conclusion. Which is unfortunate, but understandable.

Awareness of NASA B.S. shouldn’t be used to lead people down that rabbithole.

It is part of the puzzle, so it is worth mentioning. The cogdis needed to not see the discrepancy between the radius and the horizon is for me insurmountable. It is as down to earth as you can come. Eventually, down that road (hole :)), everything they have built falls apart and you stop looking at the NASA lies with starry eyes.

But to your point, yes, you really need to be cautious of these David Weiss, Alex Jones, and Eric Dubays. Even these Richard Källbergs.

I don't know about the bubbles, but you wouldn't be able to see the clouds move from space at normal speeds.
I admit the clouds are tricky. But that bubble... Haha! And the same thing happened to the Chinese liars.

Last edited:

philipski

Sparrow
From the blog:

He is probably right.
You don't subvert humankind for 500 years just to have those pesky conspiracy theorist flat earth zombie brains come in and ruin everything.
quote-the-best-way-to-control-the-opposition-is-to-lead-it-ourselves-vladimir-lenin-35-44-09.jpg

He obviously did not do his due diligence, lacking the basic knowledge of how our eyes work, and hence came to his illusory truth effect predetermined conclusion. Which is unfortunate, but understandable.

It is part of the puzzle, so it is worth mentioning. The cogdis needed to not see the discrepancy between the radius and the horizon is for me insurmountable. It is as down to earth as you can come. Eventually, down that road (hole :)), everything they have built falls apart and you stop looking at the NASA lies with starry eyes.

But to your point, yes, you really need to be cautious of these David Weiss, Alex Jones, and Eric Dubays. Even these Richard Källbergs.

I admit the clouds are tricky. But that bubble... Haha! And the same thing happened to the Chinese liars.

Due diligence? He took photos where you can only see part (the top part!) of, say, a Havana skyline, this being due to the curvature of the earth - a fact, as I said, known to many sea travellers, you do not really think they could all keep this secret. Or do you, hmm?

What do you think the sextants and chronometers that these “flat earth deniers” could still use if they really wanted to are for?

The most deceptive, sly-talking broads I have ever heard, btw, do Flat Earth broadcasts and are almost fun (blood-pressure lowering!) to listen to, this side of Jody Arias.

typtre

Robin
"But look bro, curvature!":
ship_below_horizon.jpg

I will say this again:
lacking the basic knowledge of how our eyes work
and point anyone curious enough to here, again: https://thenarrowgateweb.com/2016/08/27/look-around-it-will-astound-you/
and also confirm with lasers below. Yay, lasers! :D

Due diligence? He took photos where you can only see part (the top part!) of, say, a Havana skyline, this being due to the curvature of the earth - a fact, as I said, known to many sea travellers, you do not really think they could all keep this secret. Or do you, hmm?
What if they just never ask themselves the question?

It takes a certain kind of mind to stop and think "hey what if the earth was flat? that'd be weird. obviously it's a globe, but how would one know..."
(But here's one sea traveler who did)

Most people just never go there. Look at the Deadliest Pandemic Ever madness. People are blinded by fear that have been imposed on them. Brainwashing by repetition.
Or are distracted by important stuff such as "Boy, my Vegan Tesla spontaneously combusted... I had all my Netflix in there."

What do you think the sextants and chronometers that these “flat earth deniers” could still use if they really wanted to are for?
One measures the distance between two points by trigonometry, the other measures time.
Useful tools for every navigator!

The most deceptive, sly-talking broads I have ever heard, btw, do Flat Earth broadcasts and are almost fun (blood-pressure lowering!) to listen to, this side of Jody Arias.

Which is why we never listen to broads, and do our own due diligence.

scientific-method.jpg

I spy with my little eye...

Math is easy!

Pew pew lasers!

And high powered optics! Oooh!

And this makes it really hard to believe these idiots when they have this to say about the Van Allen Belt:

( Original )

Didn't we handle that already in 1969?

Last edited:

philipski

Sparrow
"But look bro, curvature!":
ship_below_horizon.jpg

I will say this again:

and point anyone curious enough to here, again: https://thenarrowgateweb.com/2016/08/27/look-around-it-will-astound-you/
and also confirm with lasers below. Yay, lasers! :D

What if they just never ask themselves the question?

It takes a certain kind of mind to stop and think "hey what if the earth was flat? that'd be weird. obviously it's a globe, but how would one know..."
(But here's one sea traveler who did)

Most people just never go there. Look at the Deadliest Pandemic Ever madness. People are blinded by fear that have been imposed on them. Brainwashing by repetition.
Or are distracted by important stuff such as "Boy, my Vegan Tesla spontaneously combusted... I had all my Netflix in there."

One measures the distance between two points by trigonometry, the other measures time.
Useful tools for every navigator!

Which is why we never listen to broads, and do our own due diligence.

scientific-method.jpg

I spy with my little eye...

Math is easy!

Pew pew lasers!

And high powered optics! Oooh!

And this makes it really hard to believe these idiots when they have this to say about the Van Allen Belt:

( Original )

Didn't we handle that already in 1969?
You’re showing images that show a curved sea surface. Oh, and “former Navy”???? - couldn’t be nothing to do with military type intelligence, FBI or otherwise.
Try again, dumbass

Peacock
Gold Member
Most of the people who get ensnared into the Flat Earth psyop either don't have a decent scientific background and/or are in a vulnerable skeptic phase where they are so shaken and destabilized by the realization of the extent of the lies we are told on subjects like the moon landings, JFK, 9/11, on to the 2020 elections that they become vulnerable to the FE psyop.

The majority of FE adepts tend to be new age women, that's exactly why a guy like Dubay is a leading figure in this psyop, he's precisely the kind of character who would most appeal to that segment, it;s like he was created by a deep state marketing agency.

Another albeit smaller vulnerable segment is Christians who are struggling with the luciferian atheist control grid, this is probably the one segment that could get a bit of traction on this forum, where you otherwise have true skeptics that are smarter than average, but a handful of people in that category might be swayed.

The only question here is whether typtre is a professional troll, or a Cass Sunstein mindfuck victim. In the other threads we've had FE proponents who also were low post newbie/lurkers, and the "NASA lies (about the Van Allen Belt here), therefore the earth must be flat!" is a classic cognitive judo move, so either could be true.

philipski

Sparrow
Most of the people who get ensnared into the Flat Earth psyop either don't have a decent scientific background and/or are in a vulnerable skeptic phase where they are so shaken and destabilized by the realization of the extent of the lies we are told on subjects like the moon landings, JFK, 9/11, on to the 2020 elections that they become vulnerable to the FE psyop.

The majority of FE adepts tend to be new age women, that's exactly why a guy like Dubay is a leading figure in this psyop, he's precisely the kind of character who would most appeal to that segment, it;s like he was created by a deep state marketing agency.

Another albeit smaller vulnerable segment is Christians who are struggling with the luciferian atheist control grid, this is probably the one segment that could get a bit of traction on this forum, where you otherwise have true skeptics that are smarter than average, but a handful of people in that category might be swayed.

The only question here is whether typtre is a professional troll, or a Cass Sunstein mindfuck victim. In the other threads we've had FE proponents who also were low post newbie/lurkers, and the "NASA lies (about the Van Allen Belt here), therefore the earth must be flat!" is a classic cognitive judo move, so either could be true.
I’ll admit to some extreme suspicion myself: Around NASA. I believe that article I had linked to has definitive proof (well, “Testimonial” - people being interviewed on the “Space Station” referring to themselves as being on Earth.) It is enough for me to wonder what, if any, of the photos of Earth are authentic. They could obviously figure out how to make one look authentic by now, whether it’s Google Maps or “NASA”. And Flat Earth appeals to very sociopathic, pathologically lying women.... The kind who want to meet and chat-up with fellow “gurus,” call ‘em hippies if you want!

PhatEarf

Pigeon
To clarify what I think:
The huge rockets, the massive take off from the ground, and the rocket flying in the sky are all real.
The images you see after the rocket has left the normal human field of vision from the ground (such as videos from inside the cockpit and anything to do with space) are all faked.

Some people argue the rockets go up without any humans in them.
I'm undecided on that last theory.
I agree with this. It wouldn't make sense to fake everything. The money paid to the engineers and rocket builders was worth it for the ICBMs. The computer technology and electronics for guidance systems. The moon lander and assorted payload to simulate a weapons payload. The military probably saw it as more acceptable to the general public to frame this as an exploratory mission rather than a straight up testing and development of a doomsday arsenal.

Hanibal

Pigeon
I have been reading the http://centerforaninformedamerica.com/moondoggie-5/ Wagging the Moondoggie that was referenced in a previous post. Very good stuff. I honestly thing anyone who reads it all - would at the very least put the moon landing at at 50/50 toss up. It is good stuff and would suit even normies. It really highlights how secret technology in the late 60s would have had to be magic -items such as the spacesuits - protecting against heat and cold, providing airflow and protecting against cosmic rays and mini meteors. Despite all that - not one patent making millions for NASA

philipski

Sparrow
It’s very difficult, as an American, to realize that almost everything you were taught by school teachers at an early age (beyond simple math) is, for the most part, a lie... especially a bunch of their science bullshit! Whether it’s the scientific falsehood of mythical persecution propaganda claims, or false moral achievement claims and elevation of our non-English speaking Natives!

philipski

Sparrow

I did happen to listen to that video of the “Navy Officer” which typtre posted and, as it turns out... he’s a CANADIAN naval officer!!! So is flat-earth ultimately more likely a-boot a Canadian psy-op???

I’m not sure I’m joking if I say, someday, the U.S. is going to have to do somethin’ about our “friendly neighbors” to the North! Make it an Outdoor Museum of Human Naïveté!

typtre

Robin
You’re showing images that show a curved sea surface. Oh, and “former Navy”???? - couldn’t be nothing to do with military type intelligence, FBI or otherwise.
Try again, dumbass
It was easy to get, because you showed no picture. You just took the Hollyweird at his word. So I lead by example and reasoned why his conclusions in his letter's were probably sincere, but faulty.
Nah, I am coming at this from the other angle. The Earth is certainly not a Globe, therefore everything NASA has said and is saying is completely bogus. And since they contradict themselves all the time how can anything they ever say again be believable? National Aeronautics of cogdiS Administration.

I agree with this. It wouldn't make sense to fake everything. The money paid to the engineers and rocket builders was worth it for the ICBMs. The computer technology and electronics for guidance systems. The moon lander and assorted payload to simulate a weapons payload. The military probably saw it as more acceptable to the general public to frame this as an exploratory mission rather than a straight up testing and development of a doomsday arsenal.
Let's assume the Moon is a no-go zone (like the Sun) and the ISS is fake.
What is SpaceX actually doing?
What are they doing up there?
What's with all their launches and fish-eye lens booster footage? Why are they never showing a forward looking cam?
It's like a new 1969 in a sort of way and I assume it is all military.

I did happen to listen to that video of the “Navy Officer” which typtre posted and, as it turns out... he’s a CANADIAN naval officer!!! So is flat-earth ultimately more likely a-boot a Canadian psy-op???

I’m not sure I’m joking if I say, someday, the U.S. is going to have to do somethin’ about our “friendly neighbors” to the North! Make it an Outdoor Museum of Human Naïveté!
I could point you to Murricans if that would have helped. But I think reason is off and emotion is on by now.

philipski

Sparrow
It was easy to get, because you showed no picture. You just took the Hollyweird at his word. So I lead by example and reasoned why his conclusions in his letter's were probably sincere, but faulty.

Nah, I am coming at this from the other angle. The Earth is certainly not a Globe, therefore everything NASA has said and is saying is completely bogus. And since they contradict themselves all the time how can anything they ever say again be believable? National Aeronautics of cogdiS Administration.

Let's assume the Moon is a no-go zone (like the Sun) and the ISS is fake.
What is SpaceX actually doing?
What are they doing up there?
What's with all their launches and fish-eye lens booster footage? Why are they never showing a forward looking cam?
It's like a new 1969 in a sort of way and I assume it is all military.

I could point you to Murricans if that would have helped. But I think reason is off and emotion is on by now.
I don’t know “ABOOT” Any of That....