Did we land on the moon?

Do you believe that we landed on the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 81 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 31.8%
  • Don't know / not sure

Votes: 26 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

philipski

Sparrow
I'm not specifically referring to them I regards to anything. When I say "they" are planning something like that I dont have names. I refer to them as the globalist
“Spacex” is total fraud. And It’s Very unlikely any man (USSR may have legitimately tried out a dog) has ever been “in orbit,” this is again more “Star Trek” nonsense from Our Government Media Industrial Complex... What’s worrying me now, however, and which I don’t have “sufficient privileges” to post on, is a Why? Oh Why? are people like Jenna Ellis and Rudy Giuliani, while doing their good fight, out promoting the coronavirus hoax...? very clear they at most have a seasonal cold or flu!

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
This thread

Knotts-Puppet-Theater-MiceChat-Dusty.gif

philipski

Sparrow
Do you even hear yourself? The irony is unreal. This statement is better applied to you.
It’s hard to go back to a place you never been in the 1st place when you’s got a mask restricting your breathing! Harder than spelling your name! What part of “No Stars” don’t you get!

JTA

Pigeon
So.....if the Earth is flat.....and there's no "space".......what is the Moon? What is the Sun?

My understanding:

The sun is "the greater light to govern the day." The moon is "the lesser light to govern the night." These are two luminous objects that revolve around the earth on fixed tracks/circuits (as per the Book of Enoch) to regulate time, govern light, provide heat/vitamin regulation/etc., among other things I'm unaware of.

In line with the thread topic, God did not give mankind dominion/authority over the sun, moon, or "space." God gave man dominion over the earth, which He created before the sun and moon. Thus, I don't believe we went to the moon.

Peacock
Gold Member
My understanding:

The sun is "the greater light to govern the day." The moon is "the lesser light to govern the night." These are two luminous objects that revolve around the earth on fixed tracks/circuits (as per the Book of Enoch) to regulate time, govern light, provide heat/vitamin regulation/etc., among other things I'm unaware of.

In line with the thread topic, God did not give mankind dominion/authority over the sun, moon, or "space." God gave man dominion over the earth, which He created before the sun and moon. Thus, I don't believe we went to the moon.

Why can't you see the sun from New York at 7pm when it's still up in the 4pm afternoon sky in LA on flat earth?

JTA

Pigeon
Why can't you see the sun from New York at 7pm when it's still up in the 4pm afternoon sky in LA on flat earth?

Heliocentric perspective: you cannot see the sun due to the curvature of the earth obscuring the view.

Geocentric perspective: you cannot see the sun due to the vanishing point/line/horizon, along with atmospheric conditions (i.e. fog/LA smog/haze), and the lack of equipment to compensate for the naked eye's inability to see that far.

--

"In the ball-Earth model the horizon is claimed to be the curvature of the Earth, whereas in reality, the horizon is known to be simply the vanishing line of perspective based on the strength of your eyes, instruments, weather and altitude." - Proof 102, 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

Last edited:

asdf

Robin
This is a clown world thread now. Garbage faux empty flat earth explanations (which often explain nothing all) trotted above sound logic that has stood the test of time and is also used in many practical applications. Flat earth is a comical ideology to everyone regardless of religion, politics, or any other personal disposition.

Every time a proof of basically any fundamental fact about how the solar system works is shot down without consideration, not unlike a pulling a stubborn mule with it's hooves in the mud uttering an incredibly annoying heehaw at anyone who dare challenge it.

And cue the NASA deniers who probably couldn't fix their own car engine ( another impossible engineering marvel) giving out big lessons on space radiation and rocket science like fake experts that they are. Just remember when you use that modern GPS technology, that's all fake it actually works by dark magic since we never went to space.

JTA

Pigeon
Just remember when you use that modern GPS technology, that's all fake it actually works by dark magic since we never went to space.

Settle down nah, settle down nah, settle down nah....

I think this is a better explanation for GPS tech (White Alice Project - "signals being bounced off the dome/firmament"):

philipski

Sparrow
Heliocentric perspective: you cannot see the sun due to the curvature of the earth obscuring the view.

Geocentric perspective: you cannot see the sun due to the vanishing point/line/horizon, along with atmospheric conditions (i.e. fog/LA smog/haze), and the lack of equipment to compensate for the naked eye's inability to see that far.

--

"In the ball-Earth model the horizon is claimed to be the curvature of the Earth, whereas in reality, the horizon is known to be simply the vanishing line of perspective based on the strength of your eyes, instruments, weather and altitude." - Proof 102, 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball
Obviously, it’s all relative, man!

...And, no, the earth ain’t f*cking flat!

Peacock
Gold Member
--

This is really retarded. The only question here is whether you are a shill, or a cognitive infiltration disinfo victim.

Peacock
Gold Member
This is a clown world thread now. Garbage faux empty flat earth explanations (which often explain nothing all) trotted above sound logic that has stood the test of time and is also used in many practical applications. Flat earth is a comical ideology to everyone regardless of religion, politics, or any other personal disposition.

Every time a proof of basically any fundamental fact about how the solar system works is shot down without consideration, not unlike a pulling a stubborn mule with it's hooves in the mud uttering an incredibly annoying heehaw at anyone who dare challenge it.

And cue the NASA deniers who probably couldn't fix their own car engine ( another impossible engineering marvel) giving out big lessons on space radiation and rocket science like fake experts that they are. Just remember when you use that modern GPS technology, that's all fake it actually works by dark magic since we never went to space.

The real dark magic here is to get you to conflate "NASA deniers" with flat earthers. Got to admit, it was a brilliant cognitive infiltration stratagem by the likes of Cass Sunstein and co.

typtre

Robin

Obviously, it’s all relative, man!

...And, no, the earth ain’t f*cking flat!

This is really retarded. The only question here is whether you are a shill, or a cognitive infiltration disinfo victim.

What these three intellectuals all have in common is that they all outright dismiss facts, and resort to ridicule or ad hominems.

Because, I would guess, to even reason against "flat earthers" (psyop term) would in their minds make them idiots. And their ego will not allow it.

"But muh GPS".

And NASA resorts to the same:

"But muh rockets, space stations and moon rocks and moon buggys and satellites and pictures. Duuuuh and my pear shapes and muh obloids".

Yawn.

philipski

Sparrow
The real dark magic here is to get you to conflate "NASA deniers" with flat earthers. Got to admit, it was a brilliant cognitive infiltration stratagem by the likes of Cass Sunstein and co.
That’s really the problem, here. I almost, uh, have some sympathy for someone beginning to go in the FE direction just because it seems so indeterminate what, if any, pieces of information that are coming to us from NASA are reliable... I’d think this may even include pictures of earth! Do we even really know that there are these satellites, or even that the moon (not Earth) is a rock???
But, again, this doesn’t make it FLAT!! And, as an article I linked to here pointed out, this stuff really started getting promoted in the “alternative media” as soon as all this Pizzagate was readily available for anyone and everyone to read of, and see videos about on YouTube. Needless to say, It’s up to dispute how much of “the movement” is organic.

The final interesting point I could make is, for all of you (non-Video) gamers out there, I happen to have heard one or two of these famed FE podcasts... the only name I can recall offhand is “Sofia Smallstorm,” yet the ol’ biddies of military background who seduce you with their voices in these programs (not babes, despite their sound!) are all the truest masters of neuro-linguistic programming.