Did we land on the moon?

Do you believe that we landed on the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 81 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 31.8%
  • Don't know / not sure

Votes: 26 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peacock
Gold Member
Hard communist governments weren't that good with propaganda, they didn't have to. If you don't obey you got your ass shipped to the gulag, pronto.

Soft communist/cultural marxist governments like ours today are much better at propaganda and gaslighting, they have it down to a science, with experts like Edward Bernays having honed their social control skills for over a century. They don't even need gulags, they use the normie majority as enforcers, and do that so well that the cost of dissidence becomes prohibitively high.

fortyfive

Sparrow
Yes, current propaganda is much more subtle, better hidden in movies and pretending to have a human face. Then maybe you learned something from us, how to doing it better -)

Joe316

Robin
I'm still on the fence, however the "But the Soviets! It was a race!" argument lost its power, since I look at the global handling of the plandemic.

Spearhead

Sparrow
It was fake. There is this thing called space radiation and sun UV lights, sun radiation. Our planet has this gigantic air mass called atmosphere, our planet also has a thing called magnetic field, both of these filter out the radiation and sun UV light and absorb a lot of the heat before we feel it in the surface.

In the emptiness of space there is no temperature, because there is no matter to heat up(temperature cannot exist in void), so radiation does not dilute other than as it spreads. When our astronauts were supposedly dancing on the moon in the middle of a sunny day on the moon, the sun rays (unfiltered by a non-existing atmosphere or magnetic field) would boiled and turned them into ash inside their suits within a minute. Unless you believe that refrigerator styled suit from the 1960s technology was magically doing what it takes an entire planet (Earth) with an atmosphere and a magnetic field.

Joe316

Robin
In the emptiness of space there is no temperature, because there is no matter to heat up(temperature cannot exist in void), so radiation does not dilute other than as it spreads. When our astronauts were supposedly dancing on the moon in the middle of a sunny day on the moon, the sun rays (unfiltered by a non-existing atmosphere or magnetic field) would boiled and turned them into ash inside their suits within a minute. Unless you believe that refrigerator styled suit from the 1960s technology was magically doing what it takes an entire planet (Earth) with an atmosphere and a magnetic field.

Radiation debunks evolution theory as well.

Thank goodness for this thread. For a minute there I thought our government had systematically faked the moon landing, 9/11, JFK and other assassinations, the reason for the Civil War, the reason for Central Banks, the Civil Rights movement, Time and Newsweek magazines as legitimate objective news sources, the COVID pandemic, the 2021 presidential election, ANTIFA and BLM as organic movements, and the very origins of the pejorative phrase "conspiracy theory" in and of itself... But thanks to prophet60091 and asdf, I now know I was just being paranoid, the government can truly be trusted, we're all safe and there's nothing to worry about and we can all go home now. #Murica

Also, the Cold War was a battle between Stalinists and Trotskyists, and the Trotskyists won.