Disturbing Revelation in Google Translate - Must See

Based

Sparrow
There is a video going around about something very strange that was happening in Google translate. When you translate “quarantine” from English to Latin and then toggle back and forth between English and Latin strange messages come up. The first time you toggle from English to Latin and back to English you see “time to observe their health plan”. The second time you toggle back and forth back to English you see “That the Jews may make use of the time of the plan of salvation”. I know for a fact this is real, and I checked myself many times as did many other people. Now this has been changed though and no longer appears! Watch the video below and tell us what you think. What could this possibly mean?

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
There is a video going around about something very strange that was happening in Google translate. When you translate “quarantine” from English to Latin and then toggle back and forth between English and Latin strange messages come up. The first time you toggle from English to Latin and back to English you see “time to observe their health plan”. The second time you toggle back and forth back to English you see “That the Jews may make use of the time of the plan of salvation”. I know for a fact this is real, and I checked myself many times as did many other people. Now this has been changed though and no longer appears! Watch the video below and tell us what you think. What could this possibly mean?

It means our Jewish homies got our backs....just like they have for 1000s of years!

Based

Sparrow
Someone got into it and messed around, that's all it means. Not everything is a illuminati freemason Q cabal Elites ((())) israel liberal world domination secret message grand conspiracy.
Yeah right the whole world has gone into lockstep and become an open air prison and they are trying to force a poison vaxx globally but there is no conspiracy. Even if as you say someone “got into it and messed around” it could very well be a warning or it could be mockery. Open your mind friend.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Yeah right the whole world has gone into lockstep and become an open air prison and they are trying to force a poison vaxx globally but there is no conspiracy. Even if as you say someone “got into it and messed around” it could very well be a warning or it could be mockery. Open your mind friend.

The whole world?

So someone messing with google translate is some secret encoded cryptic message and it’s some crazy revelation and warning that it was found which needs dissecting in order to understand what our evil overlords are planning and plotting?

I definitely think elite evil jews want to destroy society but on this one....

Yea I’m going to keep my mind closed on this one.

Brother the world hasn’t gone into lockstep on anything, step into the real world and out of the rabbit holes and off the Internet. Everyone hates and is fed up with the lockdowns and is extremely leery of the vaccines, even liberal idiots are. It seems that way here because we talk about it and dissect it and it seems that way online and in the media because that’s the narrative and the other side is suppressed but if you go out into the real world I think you will find that most people are not on board with any of it....definitely not all but more than are.

fokker

Ostrich
Someone got into it and messed around, that's all it means. Not everything is a illuminati freemason Q cabal Elites ((())) israel liberal world domination secret message grand conspiracy.
It reminded me of a glitch from a couple of years ago when if you typed "ooga booga" into Google Translate set from Somali to English, "I love you" would pop up.

Based

Sparrow
The whole world?

So someone messing with google translate is some secret encoded cryptic message and it’s some crazy revelation and warning that it was found which needs dissecting in order to understand what our evil overlords are planning and plotting?

I definitely think elite evil jews want to destroy society but on this one....

Yea I’m going to keep my mind closed on this one.

Brother the world hasn’t gone into lockstep on anything, step into the real world and out of the rabbit holes and off the Internet. Everyone hates and is fed up with the lockdowns and is extremely leery of the vaccines, even liberal idiots are. It seems that way here because we talk about it and dissect it and it seems that way online and in the media because that’s the narrative and the other side is suppressed but if you go out into the real world I think you will find that most people are not on board with any of it....definitely not all but more than are.
Open your eyes and see what governments and their demonic overlords are continuing to try to push onto the people despite their objections such as vaccine passports and restrictions on every aspect of life if one doesn’t get eternally vaXXed. This despite the fact that so many people have already died and been sickened by poison filth masquerading as medicine. Now open your eyes and see China was used to roll out phase 1 including the precedent for lockdowns and other medical tyranny measures, and now Israel is being used for phase 2 of mass inoculation and vaccine passports to just live your life. This is the reality and it’s going to take a much bigger pushback then anything we’ve seen yet to stop it.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Open your eyes and see what governments and their demonic overlords are continuing to try to push onto the people despite their objections such as vaccine passports and restrictions on every aspect of life if one doesn’t get eternally vaXXed. This despite the fact that so many people have already died and been sickened by poison filth masquerading as medicine. Now open your eyes and see China was used to roll out phase 1 including the precedent for lockdowns and other medical tyranny measures, and now Israel is being used for phase 2 of mass inoculation and vaccine passports to just live your life. This is the reality and it’s going to take a much bigger pushback then anything we’ve seen yet to stop it.

I’m not ignorant to anything you’re saying my eyes are not closed to anything, some stupid stuff on google translate doesn’t have anything to do with that. Somehow making that leap from google translate to those things you spoke of is bit much don’t you think?

Brother do yourself a favor and get off the Internet for a while, it’s not all doom and gloom out there in the world.

Last edited:

MajorStyles

Pelican
The gentiles think this is all nonsense. Lol. This is the classic case of viewing the world through your own pair of glasses, assuming others must be seeing the same thing. And yet, it's not so much a pure coincidence as it is a pure cohencidence.

These people, the modern-day Sanhedrin, love these kind of word games. It gives them a pathetic sense of joy. They are constantly rewording things, like our history textbooks and television programs, to fit their narrative of world domination. It would be amusing if they were just peanut vendors in the streets, but sadly they have the control ropes a la the Wizard of Oz. So they milk it for all its worth.

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
You can still toggle weird results about Jews, but you have to first type in "tempus valetudini spectandae praestitutum" then toggle each result.
I got: "That the Jews from the time that counsel concerning the salvation they make use of," and "That which is from the Jews from that they make regarding the use of the time of the plan of salvation," and then, "That which is from the Jews from that time to do, of the use of the plan of salvation,"

Jake007

Pigeon
Users can manipulate Google. This is why there are SEO experts out there trying to improve website rankings in Google Search.

Google Translate is even easier to manipulate. When you use it to translate something, you can suggest a more accurate translation than what it already shows. If enough people suggest a different translation, Google Translate will start showing the newly suggested one to others who try to get the original phrase translated - even if it is wrong. It mostly works off of user feedback and algorithms. I imagine some trolls or /pol/ users are behind this one, it really means nothing. But it is fun to see and play around with.

Based

Sparrow
I’m not ignorant to anything you’re saying my eyes are not closed to anything, some stupid stuff on google translate doesn’t have anything to do with that. Somehow making that leap from google translate to those things you spoke of is bit much don’t you think?

Brother do yourself a favor and get off the Internet for a while, it’s not all doom and gloom out there in the world.
I don’t need the internet to see what people and society have become. This is apparent simply by observing day to day. Yes there is resistance to this evil plan but there are so many who are begging for their own demise and demanding other people’s demise. I don’t want doom and gloom. I want the paradise that this planet could be if only good sense and a love of freedom prevailed. This Google translate thing could certainly mean nothing but in context I will not dismiss it out of hand as you have.

Based

Sparrow
This route will take you down the path of counting how many times your neighbour draws their curtains, looking for secret messages their sending you.
This sounds like dismissing someone as a conspiracy theorist which everyone here should see as the tired thought stopper psy-op it is. I agree this Google translate thing could be nothing but in context it could very well be something. Was Event 201, the global coronavirus simulation containing officials from all over the world including Chinese and US CDC officials, which occurred the month before the outbreak in China just a coincidence? Am I simply peering at my neighbor’s curtains for secret messages when I see something more in this simulation happening the month before the real deal? These are dark times and stranger than fiction. I can certainly understand why some people think we are living in a simulation although I am not there yet. I will not base my assessment of the situation on something out of Google translate but I will not dismiss it as nothing either.

Based

Sparrow
Users can manipulate Google. This is why there are SEO experts out there trying to improve website rankings in Google Search.

Google Translate is even easier to manipulate. When you use it to translate something, you can suggest a more accurate translation than what it already shows. If enough people suggest a different translation, Google Translate will start showing the newly suggested one to others who try to get the original phrase translated - even if it is wrong. It mostly works off of user feedback and algorithms. I imagine some trolls or /pol/ users are behind this one, it really means nothing. But it is fun to see and play around with.
OK I understand what you are saying here but has anyone actually taken credit for this? Remember that when trolls do this sort of stuff they tend to take credit but that hasn’t happened here to my knowledge.

Elmore

Kingfisher
This sounds like dismissing someone as a conspiracy theorist which everyone here should see as the tired thought stopper psy-op it is. I agree this Google translate thing could be nothing but in context it could very well be something. Was Event 201, the global coronavirus simulation containing officials from all over the world including Chinese and US CDC officials, which occurred the month before the outbreak in China just a coincidence? Am I simply peering at my neighbor’s curtains for secret messages when I see something more in this simulation happening the month before the real deal? These are dark times and stranger than fiction. I can certainly understand why some people think we are living in a simulation although I am not there yet. I will not base my assessment of the situation on something out of Google translate but I will not dismiss it as nothing either.

Of course there's conspiracies out there happening right now.

But this is just some nerds / spergs having fun with Google translate.

Hyper-awareness to this stuff is not healthy.

Be broadly aware, educate oneself & then stand back whereever possible and place focus on areas one can conrol, is my view on how to best navigate the coming dystopia.

Based

Sparrow
Of course there's conspiracies out there happening right now.

But this is just some nerds / spergs having fun with Google translate.

Hyper-awareness to this stuff is not healthy.

Be broadly aware, educate oneself & then stand back whereever possible and place focus on areas one can conrol, is my view on how to best navigate the coming dystopia.
Yeah have the nerds taken credit yet?