Disturbing Revelation in Google Translate - Must See

Based

Sparrow
Why would somebody possibly come out and take credit for it unless they want to black listed from the earth?

Brother you're doing some real mental gymnastics here trying to turn this into something....

Sometimes it's okay to just be mistaken and move on.
They could come out anonymously on a forum like Reddit etc. and take credit as they have in the past and people did recently with GameStop.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
They could come out anonymously on a forum like Reddit etc. and take credit as they have in the past and people did recently with GameStop.

Okay, I'm taking credit right now.......I did it.

Believe me if anyone actually cared or if it meant something someone would have taken credit for it already.

You and I have the same views and beliefs but this is the wrong thing to put any stock into, it's a nothing. Brother you can think what you want it's your head but you're going way too far to be pushing this as something in your mind....like elmore said it's not healthy.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
The whole world?

So someone messing with google translate is some secret encoded cryptic message and it’s some crazy revelation and warning that it was found which needs dissecting in order to understand what our evil overlords are planning and plotting?

I definitely think elite evil jews want to destroy society but on this one....

Yea I’m going to keep my mind closed on this one.

Brother the world hasn’t gone into lockstep on anything, step into the real world and out of the rabbit holes and off the Internet. Everyone hates and is fed up with the lockdowns and is extremely leery of the vaccines, even liberal idiots are. It seems that way here because we talk about it and dissect it and it seems that way online and in the media because that’s the narrative and the other side is suppressed but if you go out into the real world I think you will find that most people are not on board with any of it....definitely not all but more than are.

A way that those in communion with Satan relieve their guilt is to publicly make their plans known. This way, the public “knows”, so it’s by their own stupidity that they are falling for this (this is the satanic mentality) It got caught and changed, but the “confession” is made and the evil person continues to walk. This is why you can find books and other literature from decades back with much detail into what we are facing today. Jay Dyers talk with Roosh goes into that part of the elites making everything known to the public via books.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
A way that those in communion with Satan relieve their guilt is to publicly make their plans known. This way, the public “knows”, so it’s by their own stupidity that they are falling for this (this is the satanic mentality) It got caught and changed, but the “confession” is made and the evil person continues to walk. This is why you can find books and other literature from decades back with much detail into what we are facing today. Jay Dyers talk with Roosh goes into that part of the elites making everything known to the public via books.

You wanna take that leap you enjoy my brother, someone messing with google translate doesn’t equate to a demonic confession for me.

Based

Sparrow
Truth. It is sometimes called revelation of the method. Whatever it’s called the evil doers routinely reveal much of their plans to the public as a means of morally absolving themselves for what happens. They see the public as the “dead” or the “un-begun” because most people are not spiritually initiated so when they harm them they see people as being to blame on the one hand, and on the other they see the public as lower forms of life to begin with. Their attitude is that if people do not have the will to fight back even as they are being ritually mocked with their plans then they deserve what they get. This is the method by which the evil rulers attempt to absolve themselves of karmic debt. There is also the element of predictive programming.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Don’t worry brother. It takes a keen and intuitive mind to see these things and not everyone has that gift.

Very cute

Apprently you’ve become so upset with someone trying to appeal to your common sense that you feel the need to insult them as a retort. Liberals and children’s behave this way, good luck to you brother.

Elmore

Kingfisher
I worry about OP's reaction when he sees what Google are currently running with.

EvYDMBjXYAMxbGC

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
You wanna take that leap you enjoy my brother, someone messing with google translate doesn’t equate to a demonic confession for me.

I'm informing you as to how evil operates. If you want to believe its all just jokes and coincidences and act like an atheist when confronted with the divine(turning to material explanations), that's on you. Unlike OP is being made out to be, i'm not losing sleep over this, nor do i care about this. Merely saw this thread linked on RooshVForum telegram, decided to inform you guys.

The gentiles think this is all nonsense. Lol. This is the classic case of viewing the world through your own pair of glasses, assuming others must be seeing the same thing. And yet, it's not so much a pure coincidence as it is a pure cohencidence.

These people, the modern-day Sanhedrin, love these kind of word games. It gives them a pathetic sense of joy. They are constantly rewording things, like our history textbooks and television programs, to fit their narrative of world domination. It would be amusing if they were just peanut vendors in the streets, but sadly they have the control ropes a la the Wizard of Oz. So they milk it for all its worth.

They think they be wizards. As of manipulating language somehow changes actual reality. Nah its only deception and deception always falls apart by the pressures of reality.

Kinda thankful that they weren't overpowered like in the Dungeon's and Dragon's Settings. Who knows how far they could go.

Anything but the Redemption of the Cross that is. The only form of valid Atonement. At least if they get their Just punishment on Earth. They won't have to go to the 2nd Death.

There is a video going around about something very strange that was happening in Google translate. When you translate “quarantine” from English to Latin and then toggle back and forth between English and Latin strange messages come up. The first time you toggle from English to Latin and back to English you see “time to observe their health plan”. The second time you toggle back and forth back to English you see “That the Jews may make use of the time of the plan of salvation”. I know for a fact this is real, and I checked myself many times as did many other people. Now this has been changed though and no longer appears! Watch the video below and tell us what you think. What could this possibly mean?

I tried it a few weeks ago and it didn't work. Then the second time a minute later it worked. I got my phone out to take a video of it for the third time and it did not work again.
Someone got into it and messed around, that's all it means. Not everything is a illuminati freemason Q cabal Elites ((())) israel liberal world domination secret message grand conspiracy.
Look at the first reply, the goyim know shut it down! Be aware there are likely paid shills on this forum.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I tried it a few weeks ago and it didn't work. Then the second time a minute later it worked. I got my phone out to take a video of it for the third time and it did not work again.

Look at the first reply, the goyim know shut it down! Be aware there are likely paid shills on this forum.

Thinking this is actually something worthy of concern and even going as far as to claim someone is a shill just because they are trying to be reasonable and not wear a tin foil to bed is just as much clown world as anything in the clown world thread.

Thinking this is actually something worthy of concern and even going as far as to claim someone is a shill just because they are trying to be reasonable and not wear a tin foil to bed is just as much clown world as anything in the clown world thread.
Do you dispute the fact that there are paid shills raiding every major forum? Reddit's 'most addicted city' was some military airforce base until they removed it. Just go on /pol/ where half of all the threads are shill posts and slide threads. Are you a shill? IDK maybe. Are there paid shills on RVF? 100%

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Do you dispute the fact that there are paid shills raiding every major forum? Reddit's 'most addicted city' was some military airforce base until they removed it. Just go on /pol/ where half of all the threads are shill posts and slide threads. Are you a shill? IDK maybe. Are there paid shills on RVF? 100%

I have no interest in Reddit or pol I don’t even know how to navigate them the few times I have tried, my life doesn’t revolve around the Internet world.

Of course I don’t disagree there are people trying to influence us for nefarious reasons but insinuating that I am one just because I don’t think someone messing with google translate is some grand conspiracy that deserves dissemination or our attention is a bit of a reach at the least wouldn’t you say?

But that would be par for the course I suppose, google translate is someone sending an evil secret message and I am shill trying to cover it up because I disagree.....

Perhaps you’re a left wing provocateur.....”IDK maybe”.

See how that works? Clown world is still clown world even if you’re on the right side and you’re willingly participating in it.

Last edited: