Do any of you watch Aurini?

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
I don't know if this is a dupe, as the forum search is down, so I apologize in advance if it is. Have any of you watched his channel? He's not to everyone's taste and he is certainly a bit intense, but seems a very smart guy and has some excellent points.

Plus, he adores Fight Club, so he's cool in my book.

Basil Ransom

Crow
Gold Member
I don't watch him regularly, but I came upon him and dig his style. Sort of like a cross between Kane from the Red Alert series, the neo-nazi from American History X and Don Draper, in terms of delivery and demeanor.

storm

Pelican
Gold Member
basilransom said:
Sort of like a cross between Kane from the Red Alert series

I think you mean C&C :banana:

But yes this was also the first thing I thought of as well. I like that one of his vids is titled "Men are Responsible for Feminism".

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
^Yeah, its a great video.

Here it is for those who haven't seen it. Its a fantastic critique of beta's and white knights.

BIGINJAPAN

Kingfisher
His videos are too long. The drinking and smoking makes them twice as long as they need to be. IMO he is trying to hard with the props.

Even with a deep voice he still sounds effeminate.

Sombro

Ostrich
Aurini drops some great wisdom. I like him and Clarey; could be a little more succinct, as much as I like rambling rants.

EisenBarde

Kingfisher
He's too heavy on the buzzwords for my liking. But if you can trudge through the language selection and sometimes overly used long pauses and aside thoughts he has some real interesting perspective on the stuff that floats around my usual blog reading.

Eusebius

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Some good points here and there in the rambling, but they're all just second-hand manosphere stuff. And his persona is pompous and ridiculous.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
RawGod said:
Some good points here and there in the rambling, but they're all just second-hand manosphere stuff. And his persona is pompous and ridiculous.

I did say he wasn't to everyone's taste. That said, his persona is memorable, so it works.