Do men with high testosterone get rejected ?

Hi guys,

I am in Belgium. I really do feel that guys with too much testeosterone always get dumped by the girl in their relationships.

I myself always finally got dumped. It's like we get too dominant, too aggressive, we don't bow and want to impose our will because we know we are leading the ship to a right destination. At the same time, we are the most protective and we don't want to loose her as if we were very attached.

The soy boys I know who bow to their women are still with them.

Are today's women rejecting men with high testosterone as relationship partners ?

Women want a combo of leadership/dominance and also nurturing/loving/romantic qualities.

Are you only bringing the former at the expense of the latter? Each woman requires a different combo of these qualities, but in general, women who want relationships want a fairly healthy dosage of nurturing/loving/romantic stuff. That isn't in conflict with leadership if you lead effectively but also throw a girl a bone when it comes to the more loving side of your personality.

How do you relate to a woman in a relationship?

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Runs counter to what most on the forum have been saying for a long time, but to me it definitely sounds more realistic than the 'if a strong man leads the woman will follow his lead' line. I have hardly ever seen that happen, and at this point its more of a meme in the man-o-sphere. Guys telling each other to lead , be alpha, be strong, make her follow etc. Doesn't really happen in the real world. The circumstances just aren't right for it. Either her family or her friends will pull her away from you. or she is so far down the path of feminism that it blocks her biological programming

Your nickname says you are rifian. Is it safe to assume you are a Berber from either Morocco or Algeria?

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
OP you missed the lessons on the nature of women by about 3-5 years and youve got about another 24 hrs to find them here

Rifian -rebel said:
Not for long

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
Rifian -rebel said:
Hi guys,

I am in Belgium. I really do feel that guys with too much testeosterone always get dumped by the girl in their relationships.

I myself always finally got dumped. It's like we get too dominant, too aggressive, we don't bow and want to impose our will because we know we are leading the ship to a right destination. At the same time, we are the most protective and we don't want to loose her as if we were very attached.

Are today's women rejecting men with high testosterone as relationship partners ?
My Man... like Papaya suggested... you've got a LOT of reading to do! Get Bang from Roosh b4 he pulls it out altogether. Since you seem to need to start from the Ground Up... also get the Book from the Father of Game Theory... Mystery. If you get these 2 books... in 1 years time when reading this thread... you'll be amazed your Brain was even capable of thinking like that. Though there's absolutely no shame to have... we've all thought the same @ one point... and realize how much we were wrong!!

Captain Gh said:
Rifian -rebel said:
Hi guys,

My Man... like Papaya suggested... you've got a LOT of reading to do! Get Bang from Roosh b4 he pulls it out altogether. Since you seem to need to start from the Ground Up... also get the Book from the Father of Game Theory... Mystery. If you get these 2 books... in 1 years time when reading this thread... you'll be amazed your Brain was even capable of thinking like that. Though there's absolutely no shame to have... we've all thought the same @ one point... and realize how much we were wrong!!
Isn't Bang already off the shelves?

Eusebius

Hummingbird
Gold Member
In the past women would stick to the strong, warrior type man, even if he did not modulate that perfectly with a sensitive side. He was a good bet for survival. Now, I think that women do in fact reject the super alpha types at times and go for the type of man that will accommodate their desires and wishes I. E. one they can control more easily. So if you happen to be born a Chad with a great jawline don't be too surprised if you can't lock down a girl and instead she goes for what you see as a soyboy.

In response, some men will say, yes, of course you have to add awesome frame control, empathy and whatever other woman-wrangling skills you need to keep her. Perhaps true, but just another example of how tough things are in the mating market today.

La Águila Negra said:
Runs counter to what most on the forum have been saying for a long time, but to me it definitely sounds more realistic than the 'if a strong man leads the woman will follow his lead' line. I have hardly ever seen that happen, and at this point its more of a meme in the man-o-sphere. Guys telling each other to lead , be alpha, be strong, make her follow etc. Doesn't really happen in the real world. The circumstances just aren't right for it. Either her family or her friends will pull her away from you. or she is so far down the path of feminism that it blocks her biological programming

Your nickname says you are rifian. Is it safe to assume you are a Berber from either Morocco or Algeria?
I am berber from northern morrocco. I got dumped after 4 years with a morroccan girl. She says I was verbally abusive and harrassing. It's true that I can't refrain saying what I think and I don't care if it hurts. Truth is truth, which is a mistake with women but it's my nature.

Btw I have started learning game in 2005, I was 15 at the time.

The equilibrium needed today for keeping a girl seems to require supra human powers.

And how are you so sure you got a high testosterone?

I don't think we (or science for that matter) still got much understanding of how hormones really work today and how it affects behaviour. A lot of it seems to be confirmation bias and male hamstering in order to fit guys narrative of thinking of themselves as "alpha".

For example, I looked deeper into the claim that soy lowers testosterone but turned out everyone seems to base that claim of studies on rodents given phytoestrogens, while studies on humans have not shown those effects.

And Mike Cernovich made a big deal a few years ago from some research from this woman called Amy Cuddy on "power posing", basically that different poses could increase/decrease testosterone within two minutes. It went pretty viral among manosphere circles. But she got debunked by a number of other scientists however and I mean, seems a bit pseudo in the way they conducted the study. In fact, the whole Wikipedia page on "power posing" is just a list of replication failure, but at least it gave that woman some attention...

Also the way they conduct testosterone tests nowadays is that they typically take one single measures, which then can determine if you'll be allowed to get testosterone from the doctor in some countries. But it doesn't seem to take into account that levels usually fluctuate quite a lot during a day, week and during seasons.

In fact, a lot of the most aggressive people I know are the stereotype soy boy leftists meanwhile most of the masculine men I know are of the more strong and silent type, they aren't aggressive unless you really mess with them.

No More Mr. Soy Boy said:
And how are you so sure you got a high testosterone?

I don't think we (or science for that matter) still got much understanding of how hormones really work today and how it affects behaviour. A lot of it seems to be confirmation bias and male hamstering in order to fit guys narrative of thinking of themselves as "alpha".

For example, I looked deeper into the claim that soy lowers testosterone but turned out everyone seems to base that claim of studies on rodents given phytoestrogens, while studies on humans have not shown those effects.

And Mike Cernovich made a big deal a few years ago from some research from this woman called Amy Cuddy on "power posing", basically that different poses could increase/decrease testosterone within two minutes. It went pretty viral among manosphere circles. But she got debunked by a number of other scientists however and I mean, seems a bit pseudo in the way they conducted the study. In fact, the whole Wikipedia page on "power posing" is just a list of replication failure, but at least it gave that woman some attention...

Also the way they conduct testosterone tests nowadays is that they typically take one single measures, which then can determine if you'll be allowed to get testosterone from the doctor in some countries. But it doesn't seem to take into account that levels usually fluctuate quite a lot during a day, week and during seasons.

In fact, a lot of the most aggressive people I know are the stereotype soy boy leftists meanwhile most of the masculine men I know are of the more strong and silent type, they aren't aggressive unless you really mess with them.
I got it measured and it was above the maximum level range. We always measure it in the morning in Belgium. It was quite after summer.

I wouldn't say I am particularly alpha and I am not particularly muscular. I am an introvert who can be social a bit like Roosh V is. But I can definitely feel different in my ways of handling women. My father always had the power in the house and was a bit tyrannical on the edges (which is quite widespread in my ethnic group). My brother is as well. We all get quite angry when sex is missing.

Testosterone is recognized as an enhancer of dominant behaviour, sexual desire and agressiveness.

Well the problem is when the woman won't comply to what we deem normal. In fact confronting how shallow and ignorant usually women are is exactly what drive us crazy. We become agressive in order to gain dominance. Though women admit being aroused by that, they won't accept it in the relationship nowadays.

In other words it seems like we have no more right to be authoritarian when necessary with a woman.

Personnally I can't submit to them, or have my vision opposed within my own house, even if I have to find a shy woman in the most tribal mountains of north africa.

Maybe I should tell my love story one day and ask for advice.

Er Miqué

Sparrow
Alpha men provide passion but Beta men provide commitment: to have casual sex passion is first, but in LTR commitment becomes important too. The error might be approaching with the mindset of casual notches a LTR, that is only having passion in mind; if you go to the other extreme, only having commitment in mind like soy boys, your wife will inevitably cuck you because there's no passion. Go well-balanced with both and everything will go easier.

What happens is that at the beginning most of the Game theory was focused on casual sex and based on it, yet such thing as marriage and LTR were not discussed with the same intensity, so maybe from what you read before you don't know that much about the topic; casual sex is way different from a LTR. Yet approaching with the soy boy mentality will make your wife despise you and cuck you at the end. Maybe the problem isn't testosterone or "alphaness" but maybe something else in your way to handle relationships; "we don't want to loose her as if we were very attached." shows that maybe you might be pedestalizing the girl, just saying. Are you sure your game is right? Maybe you should try and read Red Pill and Game to see if there's something you have to do differently that you still don't realize.

MrAstro

Pigeon
Azur.
I'm also Riffian from the Netherlands. Was your girlfriend also Riffian or just Moroccan?
Moroccan women love men who show a lot of affection and kiss their ass basically. Any man with money and a cheesy sense of romance can get into the pants of a Moroccan woman and keep her by her side. They will use you for their own benefits like all women. The only thing is that they will play the sacred Muslim girl and end up cheating on you ;)

Riffian women are a little different because Riffian culture is more of a warrior culture. Even though its changing, they usually stay within their own group. They like a man who is manly but I think that Riffian men sometimes exaggerate their macho behavior. If you want her for a relationship or marriage, give her compliments sometimes. Riffian culture is sometimes too hard.

I am very alpha and girls don't want to date me, the usually want to have casual sex with me while they keep a beta boyfriend. I just want to yell in their faces sometimes how trashy that is. If they want me why don't they want to be in a relationship with me? Its aggravating. And for the record I tell on them because I am not into that.

I've been told I am too intimidating ALOT because its scary to be with a man who actually acts like a man, its very different than what girls expect. My ex said she literally broke up with me because I would make a great father and husband and she just couldn't see herself being a good wife and mother. Another ex broke up with me because she said I was too confident and a go getter. I mean if I want something I work hard and get it. How is that a bad thing? Another said I made too much money and she would never be on my level nor could she ever relax with a man taking care of her.

All three now have broke, chubby, quiet, beta men boyfriends.

Paracelsus

Crow
Gold Member
PandaSmile said:
I am very alpha and girls don't want to date me, the usually want to have casual sex with me while they keep a beta boyfriend. I just want to yell in their faces sometimes how trashy that is. If they want me why don't they want to be in a relationship with me? Its aggravating. And for the record I tell on them because I am not into that.
Can you elucidate whether you "tell on them" before or after you have sex with them, knowing they have a boyfriend?

PandaSmile said:
I've been told I am too intimidating ALOT because its scary to be with a man who actually acts like a man, its very different than what girls expect. My ex said she literally broke up with me because I would make a great father and husband and she just couldn't see herself being a good wife and mother. Another ex broke up with me because she said I was too confident and a go getter. I mean if I want something I work hard and get it. How is that a bad thing? Another said I made too much money and she would never be on my level nor could she ever relax with a man taking care of her.

All three now have broke, chubby, quiet, beta men boyfriends.
Literally every single one of these responses you say you've gotten are variations on a single theme: "It's not you, it's me."

I'm surprised you haven't twigged to this. Any alpha with a lot of experience with women, hell, even a frustrated beta, knows what that expression really means: "In fact, it is you, and I am trying to find a way to GTFO of this situation by blowing smoke up your ass while slowly edging my way to the door. And by the way, you are an intimidating ass who makes me feel unsafe to be around for more than the time taken for me to orgasm. You're good for my rape fantasy or my otherwise boring Friday night, but there's no way I'm risking an actual relationship, or God forbid, having actual children, with a rock ape like you."

Cobra

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Guys with high testosterone don't care and make posts attributing testosterone as the reason for breakups.