Do your best to Celebrate Easter well

Since Easter Sunday has already arrived in Europe, I would like to wish all my brothers here a blessed and happy Easter!
During the night, it was possible to attend mass (with early registration and a sermon predominantly about the necessity of social distancing, but still holy mass), and I prayed for all forum members who will not have access to holy mass / divine liturgy this Easter.
Happy Easter to you, German brother. I find that the Latin mass guys don‘t give a hoot about social distancing, contrary to some cuckolded other churches that belong to specific Diözesen or Bistümer. I‘d really recommend that you might look into the Tridentische Messe in Austria. I found a lot of them there, especially in and around Vienna. Christ is King! We seem to be few, but we will be many.

J.E.

Robin
I also look forward to fully participating in the church service that I attend. Will be baptized Saturday evening. Quite a few of us it seems!
I am attending the SSPX church that is a ten minute car ride from my house tomorrow night for mass. I will be baptized this weekend too. I am converting.
Guys, I congratulate you on your baptism and wish you a happy Eastern! It is now noon and I came back from attending the Eastern Sunday Mass, so if you're from the US you are already baptized as well. God bless you and be strong on your walk with Christ. The devil may tempt us but from now on we are under the protection of the Holy Mother Church.

Anomaly

Pigeon
Guys, I congratulate you on your baptism and wish you a happy Eastern! It is now noon and I came back from attending the Eastern Sunday Mass, so if you're from the US you are already baptized as well. God bless you and be strong on your walk with Christ. The devil may tempt us but from now on we are under the protection of the Holy Mother Church.
Thank you very much! Same to you!