Does a Society Need Religion To Raise Good Women?

Peacock
Gold Member
^The Japanese are Shitno/Buddhist, not atheists. Those religions in their native culture embody many aspects of Logos/natural law.

Good read on the subject in Henry Makow's blog today by guest writer Jack Hamilton:

https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/01/women-and-the-devil.html

Sex, Women and the Devil

January 12, 2020

The Satanists (Cabalists) who control Western society
inducted us into their sex cult. Sex became a bogus
religion, i.e. the way to find unity with God. (Orgasm is sold as a mystical experience.)

This deliberate diversion has degraded male-female relations and ruined countless lives. Men were indoctrinated to see women as Goddesses, and taught to please them because they have the Holy Grail. (Gywneth Paltrow is now selling a candle that smells like her vagina.) Part of a larger attack on gender, men were emasculated.

Jack Hamilton describes the effect this satanic indoctrintion had on his life.

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
WalterBlack said:
A lot of morals are obvious without bringing religion into it. E.g. single motherhood is bad, homosexuality is unnatural.

The Japanese are some of the most honest people out there, and the vast majority are not religious.
If morality was obvious then we wouldn't be debating it. Sodomy and broken families passed subjective tests when society couldn't afford to fund bastard families. Sodomites couldn't throw parades in pre-industrial societies where social cohesion and survival were real factors. Nietzsche said God is dead and critical theorists came along to tear the meat off the bones of western morality.

Without divine command giving objective authority, and with the wealth and safety of the modern west, there are not strong subjective arguments against a great deal of sinful behavior. If the west implodes then subjective reasons might reappear(If enough single parent families starve for example) to reinforce morality. Ideally there would be a revival before things got that bad.

PharaohRa

Kingfisher
For women, White Sharia will do!

For men, a religion that emphasizes God and the balance of the mental, physical and spiritual realms is key.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
To reconcile the issue of infinitely malleable morality you only need to look at the difference between faithfully Christian libertarians and the atheist variety.

You wont find the former having honest and sincere discussions about whether children are an asset that can be traded like livestock or whether they are presumed to be self determined from birth and the mother may at her whim cease to bother caring for them.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
@Leonard D Neubache

Prosperity has been a real test to see the existence of genuine faith and salvation.

Especially when Christianity becomes the lowest of the low in status.

As it is becoming in the west.

questor70

Ostrich
WalterBlack said:
The Japanese are some of the most honest people out there, and the vast majority are not religious.
Honest? From what I gather marital infidelity is common out there. And they have some of the wildest sexual kinks on the planet. They just keep themselves looking clean and proper when they go out in public.

pitbullowner

Pelican
infowarrior1 said:
@Leonard D Neubache

Prosperity has been a real test to see the existence of genuine faith and salvation.

Especially when Christianity becomes the lowest of the low in status.

As it is becoming in the west.
I make sure to thank the Lord every single day for the good blessings I get from him.And I cry out to Him when my soul feels hardship.

I know my faith is genuine in this defiled abomination of a once beautifully rich society in the American country I live in.

I legit just came up with this : Prosperity, like persecution you'll only receive the amount the Lord thinks you can handle if you follow him.

questor70 said:
WalterBlack said:
Honest? From what I gather marital infidelity is common out there. And they have some of the wildest sexual kinks on the planet. They just keep themselves looking clean and proper when they go out in public.
I meant in the sense that they are not trying to fuck over customers. If you go to other countries they will always try to overcharge foreigners.

Parlay44

Peacock
Gold Member
Good women come from necessity. Good women are formed in the building/growing/suffering phase of society. During that phase society has no need for weak men, homosexuals, slutty women, free-wheeling hippies and other degenerates. Once we’ve “arrived” at our perfect society we plateau and get bored. Then things like partying, drugs, sexual experimentation, equal rights, female independence start to form. This is the beginning of the end when everything starts to fall apart.

Rotten

Robin
Of course, Society needs religion

If civilisation is going to exist, then the primitive, ape-like instincts of men and of women have to be suppressed.

We talk a lot on this forum about the animal instincts of hypergamy, aka “I want the best,” in women and of polyamory, aka “I want more,” in men. But if men and women are both free to choose acording to these instincts, you get a world where 60% of men will not ever get laid and will wage war on the rest of humanity (and the reason this war will happen is because women will encourage this war and reward the victors). This is how chimpanzees live and isn’t that different from what the first European travelers to new lands observed.

So you suppress harmful, sometimes legitimate, animal instincts with rules. People can’t run around killing each other, even if they want to for legitimate reasons. Rules can be laws, morals or norms.

The history of certain civilisations shows that the youth, born with the benefits of the rules of society, will always take the benefits of civilisation for granted and will question why they can’t just act according to their animal instincts. Once this happens, the civilisation fails and devolves into primitivism or conquerors arrive and take control.

People can’t be forced into behaving outside of the short term either. The history of Africa shows that attempts to enforce civilisation with police violence eventually fail, because society loses the will to enforce the behaviour. Charismatic strongmen built great empires based on strict enforcement of law with violence, only for the empires to fall to precivilized tribalism quickly after the strongman died.

Religion should be understood as a set of stories that are told to everyone and that have the purpose of backing up the rules, norms, and morals of society. With no religion, the youth questions the foundation of civilisation and civilisation collapses.

Religion, especially in the West in 2020, ought not to be confused with organised religion. Organised religions are supposed to be conserving the stories that back up civilisation across the many generations and then retelling them, but what they teach and what the kids hear are different things. Organised Religions don’t have the mass media megaphone or the public square. Another group of people has ownership.

What are they teaching adults and kids? Is it the same message that the the previous generations that accomplished great things heard? Or, is it something else? If it’s different, then it’s essentially a new religion, pretending to be irreligious speech. Does this new religion properly back up civilisation, or does it encourage irresponsible animal instincts?

The banning of religion from the public square under the term “separation of church and state,” turns out to be a horrible mistake. Stories continue to get told, but the broadcaster gets to be the new priest, a role for which she is manifestly unqualified. Sometimes the stories back up civilisation and many times they don’t.

hedonist

Woodpecker
The one thing I can't work out is if the bond between a mother and child and maternal instinct is so strong in women why is it so easily corrupted in western societies yet instincts for (((others))) is strong as an ox.

Nature is a pretty powerful thing but somehow its falling to pieces ...maybe Rotten is dead on.

Hi,

I believe that a society with strong religious foundations helps in regulating the behaviour of both men and women in the sense that they are inculcated with religious values and morals on how to conduct oneself and behaviour.

But I do not believe that it is the religious values in itself that is responsible for enforcing strict behaviour codes in men and women.

Rather, it is the social conventions and societal pressure that play a crucial role here.

If one were to tell a woman that adultery or tickling her hyper-gamy is sinful without any social enforcement, women are eventually going to see through that and think of that as "controlling" and would eventually tickle their desires.

Likewise, if one were to tell a man that tickling with poly amorous instincts is sinful without any social enforcement, men and eventually going to see through that and tickle their desires.

A society which encourages both men and women to tickle their desires is going to lead to a society which is extremely unstable with loose family bonds as men and women would be encouraged to go for the "best" possible partner instead of fighting it out through the rough times.

In short: such a society cannot live for long.

The real reason why religion helps in raising good women is not necessarily due to the religious teachings (although it could play a role).

But because there is an element of societal pressure to behave and conduct in a certain way.

We all know women are more agreeable and more conformist (especially of what people / society thinks of them) and therefore are much more sensitive to the social circle around them and they will do everything to keep their social standing within that specific social circle intact.

So if a woman tries to indulge in any of her base desires, she would be thinking twice about what society would think and that would discourage her.

I'm not directly answering to OP. Just an interesting question he poses, that I disagree with. Here are my thoughts:

I don't think advocating for shaming is useful for anyone, it's cruel and destructive. I'd rather live in a free world where the only One could shame is God. This goes to say, It's better to find a community (By birth, by choice, by fate) where shame is unnecessary to hold the social glue to the standards of the community. No man or woman can shame me and I could never imagine abusing another man or woman by such a malevolent way either. God has a plan what is best for the people around you and I should be a vessel on bringing that forth through the intent of love and prosperity, with the help of my interpretation of God and his Will for his children. God willing when I've a wife and children (And the foundations of a tribe), I could never shame them to doing something. Encouraging, teaching and inspiring to live a virtuous life with God ever present in it, sure. Should my children stray from their path, I see forgiveness and guiding as my duty as the patriarch. That's not to say there aren't things I as a man couldn't accept, but fortunately God is wiser than I'm and if God has allowed/made whatever stray possible, I'm there to guide when needed to, not to shame.

Hi,

I believe that a society with strong religious foundations helps in regulating the behaviour of both men and women in the sense that they are inculcated with religious values and morals on how to conduct oneself and behaviour.

But I do not believe that it is the religious values in itself that is responsible for enforcing strict behaviour codes in men and women.

Rather, it is the social conventions and societal pressure that play a crucial role here.

If one were to tell a woman that adultery or tickling her hyper-gamy is sinful without any social enforcement, women are eventually going to see through that and think of that as "controlling" and would eventually tickle their desires.

Likewise, if one were to tell a man that tickling with poly amorous instincts is sinful without any social enforcement, men and eventually going to see through that and tickle their desires.

A society which encourages both men and women to tickle their desires is going to lead to a society which is extremely unstable with loose family bonds as men and women would be encouraged to go for the "best" possible partner instead of fighting it out through the rough times.

In short: such a society cannot live for long.

The real reason why religion helps in raising good women is not necessarily due to the religious teachings (although it could play a role).

But because there is an element of societal pressure to behave and conduct in a certain way.

We all know women are more agreeable and more conformist (especially of what people / society thinks of them) and therefore are much more sensitive to the social circle around them and they will do everything to keep their social standing within that specific social circle intact.

So if a woman tries to indulge in any of her base desires, she would be thinking twice about what society would think and that would discourage her.
And your last statement is the reason why the Mormon Church largely succeeds, in America, to keep many of their young women from riding the cock carousel and waiting to long to get married and have children. Among those married in the temple, which requires effort and personal worthiness, the divorce rate is only around *six* percent. Mormonism is a fairly demanding and strict faith, by Western standards, and women feel fairly strong social pressure to behave, and not fornicate, and especially not cheat on husbands, should they be married. And if they do cross the line, these women can be punished with disfellowship or even excommunication. Just the thought of this, can strongly influence a women to resist temptation, that a non-Mormon women might fall prey to, out of a desire for pleasure and excitement. Shaming has it's place, it is not always a negative thing... But so does a lifetime of indoctrination, a sense of extended family, and pedestalizing. And for a dedicated Mormon guy, taking on such a role is a very good thing, because it raises his SMV several points, in the eyes of devout Mormon women.

Here are three good links to help explain things...

Not just to raise good women. Without God or some higher good beyond man, society inevitably descends towards hedonism, barbarism and nihilism.

If man is the highest moral creature, then there can be no higher purpose to life, its just eat fuck piss shit sleep die.

God is key.

Side note: I once tried to build a tech start up and raised a good 45K to do it. I met with this multi millionaire entrepreneur, who kept saying to me "God is for people that couldn't succeed at life". At the time I wanted his help and advice so I turned a blind eye, I now realize this person is a colossal douchebag and suffers from malignant Narcissism. What arrogance to assume you are the height of all that is.