Does the mRNA vaccine (specifically) cause cancer?

Pointy Elbows

Pelican
Orthodox
Those melanoma posts above are the first I've heard of that particular cancer in this thread. During my regular dermatology appointment this week, the doc asked repeatedly about melanoma history in my family. It seemed odd and over-focused on melanoma, as I've not had it. I've previously had two other types of skin cancer (removed easily).

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Those melanoma posts above are the first I've heard of that particular cancer in this thread. During my regular dermatology appointment this week, the doc asked repeatedly about melanoma history in my family. It seemed odd and over-focused on melanoma, as I've not had it. I've previously had two other types of skin cancer (removed easily).
There is way more people getting cancer. I can't post them all, to many.

WaywardMan

Sparrow
Oriental Orthodox
Completely anecdotal but... the woman I'm dating is a specialty pharmacist at a local health system.

Yesterday she came to me frazzled from a tough day: she began a routine follow up on 3 different prescriptions for young patients, all between 28-40, and they were all deceased. They had all succumbed to one type of highly aggressive blood cancer or another (lymphoma, bone marrow, etc.). Other patients are refusing treatment and are ready for hospice in their 30s.

This rang a bell for me since in the CovidBC chat and on this forum I've seen blood-related ailments welling up as part of the litany of "sudden illnesses" people are experiencing.

She spent the next 30 minutes having a big think on why young to middle-aged people were getting these types of diseases when apparently it only regularly affects young or geriatric patients.

Gee, I sure do wonder...
(also, RIP)