Dr. Mercola Is Removing All His Content

Maddox

Robin
Because of scare tactics, Dr. Mercola of mercola.com (#1 on the Disinformation Dozen list) is removing every article on his site. While he'll still be writing new content, each article will only be up for 48 hours. The removal of his articles will be a huge loss of information from Covid to everything else about maintaining good health.

Is it possible for someone here to create a mirror site to protect this content somehow?

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Because of scare tactics, Dr. Mercola of mercola.com (#1 on the Disinformation Dozen list) is removing every article on his site. While he'll still be writing new content, each article will only be up for 48 hours. The removal of his articles will be a huge loss of information from Covid to everything else about maintaining good health.

Is it possible for someone here to create a mirror site to protect this content somehow?

What would happen if he didn`t remove the content? I`m a fan of Mercola, even though I might disagree with some of his advice. I remember the great interviews that he did with Joel Salatin amongst other things. Where are all the "brave people" that usually speak up about free speech now...

omm0910

Chicken
This smells a little like a marketing ploy...

View attachment 32641
We’ll find out in less than 48 hours, but I’m betting Roosh has sussed this out.

Mercola’s net worth is supposedly in the range of $100M. So he’s going into semi-retirement.

And/or he thinks he can get more revenue from his content if he makes people pay for it piece-by-piece.

Last edited:

Tom Slick

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Sputnik articles with a link to the pdf where the Center for Countering Digital Hate [lol] named Mercola the worst "super spreader" of vaccine misinformation.

The NYT article attacking Mercola.

Paid NYT article.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Mercola's articles took a big part in my awakening. I have read many of them in the past. I did not follow him closely though. I wish the best for him and I will also pray for him.

I can imagine that he was threatened because as LeoniusD has linked in the Vaccine thread ( https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/coronavirus-vaccine-thread.37779/post-1506979 ) Mercola has attacked the statement that "99% of hospitalized are unvaccinated". I remember this statement was repeated in MSM and it was a corner stone of the "vax all" propaganda.

It is possible that he made big money and his actions are some kind of marketing. But I don't care. As long as he is spreading the truth I am with him whatever marketing strategy he decides to follow. I think it is ethical to make money with health related business as long as it is genuine.