Dr (nurse) John Campbell Watch

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
I thought I'd start a separate thread for John Campbell videos. John Campbell is a retired nurse with a PhD in "My PhD focused on the development of open learning resources for nurses nationally and internationally", whatever that actually means. He came to prominence last year, in the initial CV19 panic, as a sort of trusted, soothing voice of reason. During that time his subscriptions went through the roof and he now has 1.3 million subs. Nice work if you can get it. The thing is he pretty much towed the government (and therefore the global elite line) line on most everything CV19 related, to the utter frustration of people like myself. TL;DR, he's Mr Normie as are most of his Reddit tier audience, who were gushing sycophants for the most part last year. But that is changing.

So why the thread? Well of late he's put a few videos out that have deviated from that adherence to the mainstream narrative with videos about the efficacy of Ivermectin and vaccine injuries, etc. What is interesting is I've noticed that there's been a shift in his comment section and that for me is a good gauge of how normie-dom is now thinking about all things Covid. And dare I say it, but many of them are asking the questions and saying the things that Campbell is reluctant to do. He's unwittingly waking many of them up to a certain degree and I'm noticing a lot of them are getting frustrated with him.

In this video he's talking about being 'fact checked' and the comments are getting more cynical and there being an agenda. They're kind of teetering on the brink. What was most interesting to me was at the end of the video, around the 23 minute mark, he introduces a chap who has just had his booster shot and he's almost a case study into the middle-class normie mindset. Campbell had been very critical of nurses not aspirating (pulling the plunger a wee bit to see if they've hit a blood vessel, a potentially dangerous occurrence) and this was concern of this chap. He talks about being in a vulnerable groups as he's previously had a cardiac arrest due to some syndrome he has. Ignoring the madness in getting a shot that has cardiac problems as one of it's main adverse events, this is what he says:

"I asked the nurse if she could aspirate","she said she'd never done that kind of thing before"..."then she asked with a smirk, 'have you been reading things on the internet?'", "I said yes, as well as reading the Lancet and the British Medical Journal...", "this seemed to pipe her down a little bit", "so she said, OK, she'll go ahead and aspirate", "I believe she did but foolishly I looked away", "but I trust her and presume that it was aspirated".

That is the madness of the normie. Foolishly trusting someone he doesn't know to do something she'd never done before, even though she defensively slighted his intelligence for asking, and he didn't even ask her if she knew how to aspirate. This isn't even trust it's blind faith in human decency and goodness, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. The fundamental flaw in normies is this idea, contrary to Christianity, that people are by and large good. Having this mindset they are not only stuck, but doomed. This was Satan's greatest coup, to take Christianity, remove God and then give it back to the West as the gift that keeps on giving.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
There's a lot to be at least somewhat suspicious of re Cambell. I'd be very interested in hearing an in-depth deep dive on his background, career and all else.

As you point out, he is very much not a medical doctor (GP in UK), but absolutely does a textbook central casting style appearance of one, in his friendly but authoritive tone. He has a PhD, which grants him the title, but in the context he's given, is at least somewhat misleading, as i'd imagine the vast amount of people who come across his videos just assume he is a medical doctor.

I am trying to look for his oldest videos, but on his section it seems to freeze up to April 5th 2020. I watched his vids right at the beginning of it all (when i was still undecided on it all), and recalled him having older videos about nursing and such forht, but cant see them now. I'd be interested to know how long he was on there, regularly putting out pre-covid content. I do recall it being there, but dont know for how long.

The question is is he a premeditated 'trustworthy & independent' agent to push the agenda or not. It would make sense, if GCHQ knew what was in store to have someone building up credibility ready to perform the role.

His recent straying from the party line seems to be more like place-holding to me. The change in his subscribers, while an interesting barometer, just reflect the inability to keep everyone fooled for so long.

People in the UK who are textbook NPC on the issue, have long sinced been injected and 'gone back to normal' as much as they can. They wont be watching his vids on Covid anymore as their fear has been placated by Television and Doctor Man, re Covid at least. So what's left are going to be people with strong opinions on it all, which errs on the side of the negative, at this point.

This article is from March 2020 - His channel, admitably already quite large by then, was effectively being advertised in the tabloid press. Note the headline "British Doctor" - Again, not a medical doctor, misleading and granting him more credibility.

Another gushing article from the same time - i notice again, in these they do not go into detail on his career. Where he taught, where he went to university etc.

Here's the Uber-Karen Mumsnet on his recent heel(ish) turn, quite funny seeing from other side...

Gun to my head i think he was placed, or certainly at least wafted up by TPTB to be 'an independent and trustworthy voice (saying exactly what we want)'. Now that UK has 75% double injected, perhaps he's placeholding by drifting from the mainstream. Or perhaps he's just trying to keep relevance, and keep and/or attract a more cynical crowd.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
There's a lot to be at least somewhat suspicious of re Cambell. I'd be very interested in hearing an in-depth deep dive on his background, career and all else.

I am trying to look for his oldest videos, but on his section it seems to freeze up to April 5th 2020. I watched his vids right at the beginning of it all (when i was still undecided on it all), and recalled him having older videos about nursing and such forht, but cant see them now. I'd be interested to know how long he was on there, regularly putting out pre-covid content. I do recall it being there, but dont know for how long.

The question is is he a premeditated 'trustworthy & independent' agent to push the agenda or not. It would make sense, if GCHQ knew what was in store to have someone building up credibility ready to perform the role.
I do remember looking at his older videos last year and it went back a couple of years IIRC. Certainly I satisfied myself that he didn't just show up to cheer lead. I really don't think he has any intelligence connections. I've met senior nurses like him before and he fits the bill well. There's the pride in being evidenced-based, a stickler for best practice, etc. In other words he has a lot of faith in the system. For him to question the system at his age is inconceivable. That's why he minimises egregious conflicts of interest and the many contradictions so often. He just will not allow himself to challenge the very system that rewarded him with a semi-prestigious career that he cannot let go of even in retirement. He IS a nurse, but not just a nurse, he's an important nurse of some seniority.

I've called him a shill in comments, but I could have qualified it by writing that he's an unwitting shill. Being one of millions who prop up this corrupt system, there's no need for him to have any ties. All the rewards are baked into the cake for people like Campbell, therefore they have a misplaced loyalty and have normalcy (normiecy) bias when it comes to threats from within. He will always look to find alternative reasons for any contradictions. He's a true believer.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
I do remember looking at his older videos last year and it went back a couple of years IIRC. Certainly I satisfied myself that he didn't just show up to cheer lead. I really don't think he has any intelligence connections. I've met senior nurses like him before and he fits the bill well. There's the pride in being evidenced-based, a stickler for best practice, etc. In other words he has a lot of faith in the system. For him to question the system at his age is inconceivable. That's why he minimises egregious conflicts of interest and the many contradictions so often. He just will not allow himself to challenge the very system that rewarded him with a semi-prestigious career that he cannot let go of even in retirement. He IS a nurse, but not just a nurse, he's an important nurse of some seniority.

I've called him a shill in comments, but I could have qualified it by writing that he's an unwitting shill. Being one of millions who prop up this corrupt system, there's no need for him to have any ties. All the rewards are baked into the cake for people like Campbell, therefore they have a misplaced loyalty and have normalcy (normiecy) bias when it comes to threats from within. He will always look to find alternative reasons for any contradictions. He's a true believer.

This is it, the system will find people for the roles it requires, almost organically. They vet them, and green light them, rather than sit in a room and go over their 'upcoming mission'. This is what i mean by 'wafted up'.

I think this is absolutely GCHQ's method on pretty much all issues. It's too risky to leave paper-trails. And when the media is under control, and you have the BBC at your disposal, it's very easy to do so.

He will have been investigated by them at some point, even just to have a file. Probably at some point down the line he might end up with an MBE, i doubt whether he's cynically angling for that, but its how the British system rewards these kind of individuals, and is a very useful method of inclusion into the agenda of the state.

NickK

Banned
Orthodox
I watched a few videos of him during the "two weeks to flatten the curve" phase.
After I reached the conclusion that the so-called pandemic is a hoax, I stopped watching.

I 'd like to believe that he is what he seems to be, i.e. a retired grandpa trying to spread (his) reasonable and meassured take on the situation. That appeals to the average normie. Youtube algorithm promotes him, his videos were being shared in social media and normie forums from the beginning and that's how he has achieved a huge number of subrcibers.

This is the charitable version.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The bitter looks away, the head shakes, the inability to handle the dawning consciousness of how terrible this situation is becoming -

Yes.
This is turning into Campbell-radicalisation watch.

Campbell is still trying to get Normie world to work out in his mind (they just didn't aspirate!/ we still need to build a Defense and get everyone vaccinated!).. whilst at the same time he gets angrier and angrier with all the lies, contradiction, inconsistency and callousness in front of his eyes - that gets harder and harder to deny.

Cognitive dissonance 101.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Other Christian
Gold Member
Funny he should come up again now on this forum... I too watched him in March 2020 and then stopped watching when I found out that the pandemic is a hoax. I checked in again maybe half a year ago and he was still full on doing the mainstream nonsense. I was pissed... he needs to stop lying.

I have a hard time imagining that he's sincerely this confused. The way he talked about covid in March 2020, he would be dead by now if covid was real... just by merit of him being in a high risk age group AND profession. Based on the data we got from Harvard, Hopkins and Campbell at the time, 70% of the world population was going to get covid, 4-8% of those were going to die. This is ridiculous.

My money is on him being a freemason or some other shill that's part of the agenda. If memory serves he was also on big mainstream media outlets at some point as the "youtube sensation"... if he had a sincere bone in his body he would have smelled a rat by now because he is indeed VERY knowledgeable and also very good at statistical analysis.

My verdict: shill.

La Passione

Pigeon
Jewish
He too was one of the voices I followed in February of 2020 when looking for answers. I later got irritated that his channel is non-stop, 24-7 we-never-sleep covid and it's what's catapulted him from obscurity to notoriety. If he refused to monetize I might respect his integrity, but monetization means he has a conflict of interest and is invested in Covid never going away. It's November 2021 and he still has that stupid signage in the background

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
So basically, it sounds like Campbell's new perspective that the vaccine is potentially dangerous ONLY if they fail to aspirate, and thus we can ensure all nurses aspirate and that will mitigate all the negative damages we are seeing?

If that's what he is saying, then he is just re-marketing the vaccine to try to circumvent the unavoidable bad press that has come out/will come out.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
100% Freemason shill. I mean what’s next? a thread on Russell Brand.

Present your reasonings on why he is 100pct freemason.

He may well be a shill, or a useful idiot, profiteering youtuber, but i see no evidence of him being in the funny handshake brigade.

This is not to say he isnt, he may well be, just that sayying someone is "100pct X, Y or Z" without making any kind of case to why, is deeply tedious.

fwiw i do not like or trust him, nor his content.

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
I'll oblige out of courtesy - Purple shirt in most videos, keeps the narrative going with the background noticeboard. Been on London Reel with Icke and Brian Rose, both active Masons deceiving the gullible masses.

More obvious ones are - has a Facebook account, (())tube account with over a million subs.

Published a peer review on the AZ jab - basically promoting it.

Also been interviewed on GB News - a known Freemason channel to anyone half awake.

Just because he's not doing the secret handshake on camera (I could probably find one if I looked but I'll pass). Doesn't mean he's not one of them.

I don't post to convince you or anyone else.

cyborg1337

Robin
Muslim
He started showing an obsession with aspiration; Thing is he's making it seem like most of these vaccine injuries would be solved with aspiration. I'm not convinced, there vaccines ARE problematic regardless.

PS: I personally know of somebody that went into anaphpytic straight right the Pfizer booster.

OrthoSerb

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I'll oblige out of courtesy - Purple shirt in most videos, keeps the narrative going with the background noticeboard. Been on London Reel with Icke and Brian Rose, both active Masons deceiving the gullible masses.

More obvious ones are - has a Facebook account, (())tube account with over a million subs.

Published a peer review on the AZ jab - basically promoting it.

Also been interviewed on GB News - a known Freemason channel to anyone half awake.

Just because he's not doing the secret handshake on camera (I could probably find one if I looked but I'll pass). Doesn't mean he's not one of them.

I don't post to convince you or anyone else.
Whenever someone says "I don't post to convince you or anyone else" (or some variation on that) in response to being asked to provide evidence for something they previously stated, it always strikes me as overly defensive and makes me suspect a lack of ability to actually provide the evidence. It switches the emphasis from the subject matter itself and instead puts the focus on the person asking the question, as if its already a forgone conclusion that they won't be able to accept the evidence. I recently had an interaction with someone on youtube who stated that St Constantine only converted to Christianity because he believed that Christ was a continuation of some pagan cult. When I asked for the evidence, I got the same answer you supplied.

To be fair you've tried to supply some evidence. However I don't think this actually amounts to anything conclusive. What does his mainstream noticeboard in the back of his videos have to do with masonry? What does having a facebook account with 27k followers or a youtube account with 1.3m followers prove? Also not everyone that promotes the vaccine, appears on GB News or owns a purple shirt is a mason. John Campbell also owns red, blue, green, white and chequered shirts. Your "evidence" is circular because you take it for granted that its already established that David Icke and Brian Rose are masons. I mean they may be, but you haven't provided any evidence to support that. It sounds like you're saying that anyone that has some media profile and supports things you're against is a mason.

The reason I posted on this at all is because the truth matters, not because I want to defend John Campbell. Too many times people pretend to be super-sure about something and are too quick to jump to conclusions which aren't warranted based on what is actually known. Those are exactly the type of people that jumped head first into the QAnon farce.

Last edited:

kurtybro

Woodpecker
As someone already mentioned -- he's just another product of a rigid system in which he developed for decades. People underestimate just how many others there are like him, all waiting for their shot at some status recognition. They know exactly how to please TPTB with what to think and say without being explicitly told, that's what makes them good such good shills. Campbell is just another example among thousands; plucked from a bowl of interchangeable units that are just like one another, all of which are chomping to take his place in an instant, if he should slip up. Whether or not he's a true believer? Who knows, probably.....? Does it matter? Those who are still watching him at this stage are carrying out neurotic rituals at best.

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Whenever someone says "I don't post to convince you or anyone else" (or some variation on that) in response to being asked to provide evidence for something they previously stated, it always strikes me as overly defensive and makes me suspect a lack of ability to actually provide the evidence. It switches the emphasis from the subject matter itself and instead puts the focus on the person asking the question, as if its already a forgone conclusion that they won't be able to accept the evidence. I recently had an interaction with someone on youtube who stated that St Constantine only converted to Christianity because he believed that Christ was a continuation of some pagan cult. When I asked for the evidence, I got the same answer you supplied.

To be fair you've tried to supply some evidence. However I don't think this actually amounts to anything conclusive. What does his mainstream noticeboard in the back of his videos have to do with masonry? What does having a facebook account with 27k followers or a youtube account with 1.3m followers prove? Also not everyone that promotes the vaccine, appears on GB News or owns a purple shirt is a mason. John Campbell also owns red, blue, green, white and chequered shirts. Your "evidence" is circular because you take it for granted that its already established that David Icke and Brian Rose are masons. I mean they may be, but you haven't provided any evidence to support that. It sounds like you're saying that anyone that has some media profile and supports things you're against is a mason.

The reason I posted on this at all is because the truth matters, not because I want to defend John Campbell. Too many times people pretend to be super-sure about something and are too quick to jump to conclusions which aren't warranted based on what is actually known. Those are exactly the type of people that jumped head first into the QAnon farce.
Fair point, I rushed my reply. But I won't get into an argument on whether someone is a Freemason or not, I may be wrong, but I have looked into him last year and was convinced that he was. if not I'll hold my hands up and apologize and admit I was wrong.

Defend him all you want, that's your choice - At the least, he's a shill who is blatantly spreading misinformation to make money or worse cause harm to others, that I am certain of.

And it's just sad that members are even watching people like him and giving him any air time.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
And it's just sad that members are even watching people like him and giving him any air time.
Well then you can always start a thread on people you don't want discussed or given air time. I started a thread on John Campbell because he and his subscribers interest me, for the reasons I stated. Any future video he makes that grabs my attention and is worthy of discussing, goes in this thread and those interested can view and discuss it. What would be sad, and very boring, is if we were all in agreement about everything.