Dr (nurse) John Campbell Watch

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Well then you can always start a thread on people you don't want discussed or given air time. I started a thread on John Campbell because he and his subscribers interest me, for the reasons I stated. Any future video he makes that grabs my attention and is worthy of discussing, goes in this thread and those interested can view and discuss it. What would be sad and very boring is if we were all in agreement about everything.
That's fair enough, but lets agree to disagree. I may be wrong on him being a Mason, like I said it was over a year ago I looked into it.

Good luck to you brother and God bless.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
@Mredsquare arent you the same poster that believes Prince Harry was born female?
You don't like my comments on this thread on pointing out that Campbell is a shill. (And even Roosh himself has pointed it out the past).

Now you're trying to discredit me by bringing up past posts?

This will be my last post on the thread - The Coronavirus is a hoax and the jab is the vial of death, that's not only my opinion, many others here think the same I'm sure.

And John Campbell hasn't mentioned any of that in his videos I have seen, again I may be wrong. But his little whiteboard of normie propaganda says it all for me.

Any more questions PM me.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
You don't like my comments on this thread on pointing out that Campbell is a shill. (And even Roosh himself has pointed it out the past).

Now you're trying to discredit me by bringing up past posts?

This will be my last post on the thread - The Coronavirus is a hoax and the jab is the vial of death, that's not only my opinion, many others here think the same I'm sure.

And John Campbell hasn't mentioned any of that in his videos I have seen, again I may be wrong. But his little whiteboard of normie propaganda says it all for me.

Any more questions PM me.

No one here is a fan of campbell. He is the epitome of the Normie, which is why his recent straying from the nhs narrative is interesting and why this thread exists.

It may well be this straying is a clever way to placehold, thats something being discussed.

All i said is produce evidence to back up.your hypetbolic claims re his "100 pct obvious freemason", to which youve muttered something about a purple shirt and a standard muh NHS announcement prop.

Get sick of seeing things labeled like this without any evidence.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Think the answer to why the "doctor" has changed his tune is likely more mundane.

He monetises his content, and no doubt has watched his normie analytics drift down, once his standard pro vax crowd 'got back to normal'.

This demographic are no longer interested in the subject, whereas the skeptics are all over it. Sharing vids, engaging on the issue day in day out.

He veers a bit into that group content wise, he'll pick up a lot more views / ad revenue.

Hes a retired university lecturer, with his 1.3m subs, hes probably earning more now, all from comfort of his study, than he was previously, whilst also enjoying all the dopamine that comes with his newfound status.

He's a youtuber selling product, just like many others more to our side are doing with their "end is nigh, smash the like and subscribe, post superchats and remember to hit the notifucation bell" fayre.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Think the answer to why the "doctor" has changed his tune is likely more mundane.

He monetises his content, and no doubt has watched his normie analytics drift down, once his standard pro vax crowd 'got back to normal'.

This demographic are no longer interested in the subject, whereas the skeptics are all over it. Sharing vids, engaging on the issue day in day out.

He veers a bit into that group content wise, he'll pick up a lot more views / ad revenue.

Hes a retired university lecturer, with his 1.3m subs, hes probably earning more now, all from comfort of his study, than he was previously, whilst also enjoying all the dopamine that comes with his newfound status.

He's a youtuber selling product, just like many others more to our side are doing with their "end is nigh, smash the like and subscribe, post superchats and remember to hit the notifucation bell" fayre.
He started his YT channel 14 years ago apparently. I'd like to see his analytics from late 2019 to March 2020. He's earning a tidy crust alright. And becoming an eCeleb, as you say, has it's rewards. I think the change in the comments reflects the changes seen on Reddit vaxx. As more and more people are getting clot shot injuries, the shift was inevitable. That's why he and his audience is a good bellwether.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Why stop there; we need a thread on Owen Jones, fair is fair as Alex Jones and E. Michael Jones have their own thread.

Its important to keep up with the Jones' tbf.

Just had a quick scroll down the 'doctors' vids.

From a glance his skeptical sounding and vaccine injury interviews are definitely getting more views.

If all he did was continue to parrot mainstream healthcare advice, hed gradually become irrelevant.

I think this is just him sniffing the air and evolving his auidience to get more subs, views and cash, ultimately.

Last edited:

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
Judging also by his violet shirt it's very likely he is a freemason.

That being said he was among the first back in the day to shill the covid news that captivated most of us in January - February 2020, while the today's vaxxed flock was calling it a conspiracy theory.
This could mean one thing regarding his role - he has the mission of early predictive programming on what's to come. And if you guys recall Scorpion's posting from April and his prediction that sooner or later (probably sooner) the vaccinated will start to have huge medical conditions or right out drop dead and mass panic will be an understatement at that point. And I'll add my points here - This can degenerate in a couple of possible things:

1. Bringing down the criminal govts to prepare for one world government followed by;
2. A magical chip to repair the damage done (mark), followed by;
3. the bad guy posing as the savior.

You can add in the mix a couple of flavors here like - wars, famine, supply chain breakdown, energy grids shutdowns, cyber pandemics, etc.

Last edited:

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Putting any suspicions re his motives aside, this is interesting normie-friendly content, that clearly poses the question that the vaccines, and the masks etc, are not remotely effective in 'stopping covid & getting back to normal (lol but thats what many think), and coupled with his vids raising vaccine related injury, may well be a stepping stone in the defooing from the received MSM agenda.

I have family members that if i sent them what i consider essential content re Covid etc, they would roll their eyes, and not even watch it past the first few minutes (if at all). But they might watch this, and it might help talk them off the ledge of boosters etc.

This is his merit IMHO.

Although, all that said, maybe he's just had to do a wash, and he'll be back to being a pLaIn sIgHt purple shirt wearing Luciferian in his next one...

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
Putting any suspicions re his motives aside, this is interesting normie-friendly content, that clearly poses the question that the vaccines, and the masks etc, are not remotely effective in 'stopping covid & getting back to normal (lol but thats what many think), and coupled with his vids raising vaccine related injury, may well be a stepping stone in the defooing from the received MSM agenda.

I have family members that if i sent them what i consider essential content re Covid etc, they would roll their eyes, and not even watch it past the first few minutes (if at all). But they might watch this, and it might help talk them off the ledge of boosters etc.

This is his merit IMHO.

Although, all that said, maybe he's just had to do a wash, and he'll be back to being a pLaIn sIgHt purple shirt wearing Luciferian in his next one...

You perfectly nailed it Here regarding how a controlled opposition is well executed.

These guys are always looking for controlled demolition to later 'build back better'

We can see the new narrative of Gates saying we need a new way of making a better vax (I'm sure already developed), Fauci speaking about waning immunity and the need to take future boosters, then bam you have the new covid-21 all over the news yesterday with Pfizer promising to have a solution in like 3 months because the current vaccines do not work well anymore..Literally bringing us closer and closer to the mark..

Last edited:

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
You perfectly nailed it Here regarding how a controlled opposition is well executed.

These guys are always looking for controlled demolition to later 'build back better'

We can see the new narrative of Gates saying we need a new way of making a better vax (I'm sure already developed), Fauci speaking about waning immunity and the need to take future boosters, then bam you have the new covid-21 all over the news yesterday with Pfizer promising to have a solution in like 3 months because the current vaccines do not work well anymore..Literally bringing us closer and closer to the mark..

I agree that he is likely doing a controlled oppo job, whether knowingly or otherwise. "Keeping the conversation sensible" (eg within the parameters of Cathedral endorsed content).

However, as i say, there are people who just will not be reached with the sort of content that gets bandied around on here. They wont look at it. If anything, offering it is detrimental.

And they might be called to reconsider taking more 'jabs' through content like the doctor Nurse has of late been providing.

If i can talk down family off the ledge of another injection, with this sort of fayre, also making them question the notion of just blindly following Television Man again, then i will be grateful for it.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
Yeah, he's got his purple shirt on to get a nice fat bonus from the brotherhood. Seriously, how does this shill lark work? Who do you think pays him--the drug companies, the government, Mi5, Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates?

If he's indeed a freemason then he's getting funded and supported through all sorts of channels. Just this interview on Deutche Welle probably fetches him at least a couple of grand for few minutes talk.

In this interview he claims that the big pharma will be ready with a new vaccine in no time and that we should be going back to universal masking, social distancing, working from home - the whole lot. He must have been instructed to recommend these measures which gives us an idea of what they are aiming with this.

The whole scenario looks as an exact replay of early 2020.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
If he's indeed a freemason then he's getting funded and supported through all sorts of channels. Just this interview on Deutche Welle probably fetches him at least a couple of grand for few minutes talk.

In this interview he claims that the big pharma will be ready with a new vaccine in no time and that we should be going back to universal masking, social distancing, working from home - the whole lot. He must have been instructed to recommend these measures which gives us an idea of what they are aiming with this.

The whole scenario looks as an exact replay of early 2020.
And your evidence for any of this is?

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
You've made an accusation that Campbell is a shill, that he's receiving financial reward for his services, where's your evidence to support it?

Just watch this last interview about the latest non-sense and make up your own mind.

He builds up an image of an impartial observer. He drops few good advises here and there and the rest is following the party line. He is in fact far more dangerous than the rest of them as he is a seducer.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
IMHO the shilling is not that much different from any major YouTuber. They hit the talking points that grant them views, because the views = money.

This new vArIaNt will render him plenty of those, in the coming weeks, also if he tapdances for the Media outlets he's invited onto, new subscribers.

Is it that much different from 'based and red pilled' youtubers or nationalists seizing on a horror story, and spinning it as "omg look at the degeneracy shown here!", for views etc?

That said, if you wanted to be cynical, he has won a status in the UK normie mind as a 'trusted voice', maybe his recent veering off road is his way of 'proving his impartiality', to then take his viewers back to 'sensible ground' later on (eg in the coming weeks).

Fact is the state knows very well how a few well placed trusted voices can sway agendas and public mood. I wouldnt rule it out that he was briefed way back in 2019, and fulfilling a role. Maybe they saw him on YouTube doing his thing, putting out videos for Nursing Students (as was his pre covid fayre), liked what they saw and put out some feelers.

My view is that GCHQ play these things very sensibly. I dont think they directly place people very often at all, more just select from shortlists of candidates, maybe very subtly establish a contact / handler and then waft them up, and steer them.

Maybe he really is a Mason. I just find the whole 'purple shirt' thing a bit daft. A lot of people have purple scarfs or shirts. I wear a lot of bottle and olive greens, cos i like the colour and think it suits me. If either of them transpired to be 'masonic tells', and i'd been a YouTuber, then no doubt people would be angrily jabbing their screens on account of it.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Just watch this last interview about the latest non-sense and make up your own mind.

He builds up an image of an impartial observer. He drops few good advises here and there and the rest is following the party line. He is in fact far more dangerous than the rest of them as he is a seducer.
This is what I know about him and what I glean from the evidence. He's a retired nurse lecturer who started a YT channel in 2007 and made videos with clinical content, presumably for educational purposes. Look at his viewing figures it was only a modest channel up until 2020. That the focus of his content on Covid-19 isn't noteworthy, given his career he would naturally want to try to make himself useful. And as a lecturer, and I've known a lot of them, he would pride himself that he is somewhat of an expert that the public would benefit from hearing weigh in on the subject.

He's a man who needs to be taken seriously, hence the Dr rather than nurse Campbell. So he's not going to go near a rabbit hole, let alone dive down one. He's not Dr Yeadon, McCullough, or any of the other high IQ, well respected clinicians and scientists who will speak the unspeakable because they're comfortable about who they are, their abilities and achievements. Campbell likely has working-class insecurity biting at his heels and has to keep proving to himself and others that he's a serious academic. And that's Campbell in my opinion--someone who takes himself far too seriously.

Given his age and career he's about as normie as it gets, so if there was a festering rat under his nose, he'd not smell it. You can hear it with his incredulous statements, "well that's not good" or "that doesn't seem right", followed by some rationalisation for the anomaly. People like Campbell trust the establishment, be it government, science or pharmaceutical companies (who spend massive amounts of money on seducing and propagandising the medical professions). There is absolutely no need for anyone to pay him a penny, his great reward is all the masses of fawning new subs.

All this talk of funny handshakes, dodgy coloured shirts, and backroom deals, is silly at best. Most common people who serve the agenda are not being consciously complicit or receiving kickbacks. The beauty of Christianity is that it gives us a better explanation: demonic influence of our thought processes and the 7 deadly sins.