Dr (nurse) John Campbell Watch

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
All this talk of funny handshakes, dodgy coloured shirts, and backroom deals, is silly at best. Most common people who serve the agenda are not being consciously complicit or receiving kickbacks. The beauty of Christianity is that it gives us a better explanation: demonic influence of our thought processes and the 7 deadly sins.

I have to confess I've been drifting into the arena of the facetious, regarding some of the remarks surrounding his love of a purple shirt. However i just came straight from his latest YouTube vid, and i do have to wonder just how many of them he's got...

Seriously though, it is a bit weird. I had no idea that purple had any relevance beyond Roman emperors, but he's adorned in it again for yesterday's tidings of woe.

If you look at his thumbnails, he does wear it a lot, however i think on many he's just banging them out on the same day.

We know that Masons love to tip the wink to their Brothers in ways like this, i just dont think that wearing a colour of shirt is a way they'd do it. It's mundane.

As you say, he has a very much Northern working or lower mid class outlook. He always wears a button shirt for his vids, and i'll bet he's sensible in his spending on clothes and as long as he thinks he looks presentable, would have a relatively spartan wardrobe.

I dont wear dress shirts that often, i've got about 4-5 presentable ones. One of them is check with a violet colour as part of it. If i was a YouTuber with his outlook on dress, no doubt that would crop up on rotation as often as his.

In conclusion, i'll judge him far more on the content of his messages (dodgy IMHO), than his wardrobe.

Incidently, i seem to recall when this subject came up he had about 1.3 or 1.4m subs, he's now 1.54m. This would lend credibility to the notion that his veering off-road (a bit), was a subs & views & relevancy grab, as much as a dastardly bit of social engineering.

NickK

Banned
Orthodox
The purple shirt is circumstantial evidence at best. Many people that are not freemasons wear purple clothes.
The freemasons have not appropriated the colour purple.
Best focous on the actual content of his videos which is clearly promoting the normie perspective.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
The purple shirt is circumstantial evidence at best. Many people that are not freemasons wear purple clothes.
The freemasons have not appropriated the colour purple.
Best focous on the actual content of his videos which is clearly promoting the normie perspective.

That's my conclusion. All this tenuous 'tells' chasing ends up making people paronoic and weird. Given its come up numerous times on here i thought it was worth exploring.

Of course he's a normie, that's exactly the point of the thread. That it seemed an interesting barometer of the normie mind, with the vaccine injuries coming to pass.

Fact is that even if he came into his position via serendipity, he absolutely is a key influencer, rightly or wrongly viewed by normies as trustworthy and impartial.

GCHQ will have a department focused entirely on these influencers. The idea of them not at some point making contact, even in a subtle way, is laughable.

I'd be willing to bet that the subject of 'Do you know how impressed some very important people are with you John? Its not beyond the realms of possiblity an MBE or OBE (recognised in HRH Honours List) could be in the offing when all this blows over', is the only sort of come-ons needed for a man like Campbell. I think its exactly how GCHQ operate on that level too, no need for theatritcs.

As a post-script, just have a scroll down the comments of his latest video. Endless variations (no pun) of "Doctor* Campbell, thank you so much for this honest and unbiased information. You are a bastion of sense in this age!", shows his value.

Incidently his subs have nudged over 1.55M in just the last hour or so since my earlier post today, and his latest video is just shy of a Million views. GCHQ patsy or not, new 'variants' are good for business.

Scrolling further reveals how common these numbers are for him, especially with his revealing an ankle to the anti-vaxx crowd.

He's banging out vids day in day out, and earning serious coin.

Actually that's a good point, does he have ads ? I use a VPN with a built in adblocker, is he even monetising his vids? That's a key question revealing any potential motive.

*none of these people seem aware that he was a nursing lectuer.

Last edited:

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Also the Health Announcement board, is surely an NLP anchor to establish credibility.

With that behind him, he appears far more credible to be an actual Doctor, and more authoritative.

Slightly less clumsy than a white coat & stethoscope, but not that much.

Remove it from his vids, he's just a bloke in his study. With it the subconcsious normie mind is reassured of his credibility.

Screenshot 2021-11-28 140331.jpg

Also note how the media refer to him as a "health analyst" (sorry, what?), rather than retired Nursing lecturer...

And for a twist of Masonic intrigue, he does really emphasise the date of arrival of the "patient zero" in Europe arriving from Egypt (obvious symbolism is obvious) on the 11th of November (11/11).

He then goes on to say that the test in Botswana was taken on the ninth of november. So that;s two "master numbers" in 11/11 and 911.

I realise this sounds quite autistic, but stuff like that's more tangible in terms of Masonic tells than purple shirts.

Whether he's just reading the facts that the Masonic Elite put out, or is playing with them himself in these announcements, who knows.

around 1:50mins

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
^Those are irrelevant details, and pretty flimsy evidence. Campbell is a proverbial normie British Boomer who has gotten purple pilled on aspects of the plandemic, like the ban on ivermectin, which makes his channel a better choice overall for normies, and for people like us who want to tactically share information with brainwashed friends and relatives that stays within their narrow Overton window.

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
^Those are irrelevant details, and pretty flimsy evidence. Campbell is a proverbial normie British Boomer who has gotten purple pilled on aspects of the plandemic, like the ban on ivermectin, which makes his channel a better choice overall for normies, and for people like us who want to tactically share information with brainwashed friends and relatives that stays within their narrow Overton window.
I respectfully disagree.

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
Interesting thing is Alex Jones shared his views on at least two of his shows, in the last 2-3 days.
Problem with Campbell is indeed the purple pill kind of messaging that he sends out. So after showcasing the huge issues of expected increased heart attacks, now he is back at shilling to the normies the moronic variant which manifests "Mostly mild symptoms in the vaccinated".... Really?? He does much more harm than good.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
With all the information overload and bearing in mind I'm no scientist, something was niggling me about Campbell's recent focus on injection aspiration and he's still banging on about it in his latest upload. The more I thought about it the more it didn't make sense. Adverse events are now numbered in the millions and are likely into double figures given the under reporting. So it simply cannot be that so many events are due to poor injection administration. Then I remembered the Japanese study, which showed clearly that the mRNA lipid nanoparticles do not remain local and can be found is tissue throughout the body. And I vaguely remembered Dr Bhakdi had talked about this property of the clot shot and sought out that video. This property of the lipid nanoparticles migration is called transcytosis. In the video below @ 36:00 Mercola asks Dr Bhakdi about how the shot gets into the bloodstream.

So the aspiration argument is a red herring and a dangerous one, as there were already studies that showed that these mRNA are inherently unsafe and it has nothing to do with how the injection is administered. So I'm giving Campbell both barrels here. By focusing on injection administration he's implying that the "vaccine" is safe, clinicians just need to aspirate. In doing so, as can be seen in the comments, he's not deterring people from getting the clot shot, he's encouraging them to get it, but to make sure the clinician aspirate and they are doing so. They are being misled and I'm still not sure whether that is wilful, ignorance or cowardice. I simply refuse to believe he's unaware of either Dr Bhakdi or Dr Malone's warnings on the clot shot. So it's not looking good on Campbell Watch.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
With all the information overload and bearing in mind I'm no scientist, something was niggling me about Campbell's recent focus on injection aspiration and he's still banging on about it in his latest upload. The more I thought about it the more it didn't make sense. Adverse events are now numbered in the millions and are likely into double figures given the under reporting. So it simply cannot be that so many events are due to poor injection administration. Then I remembered the Japanese study, which showed clearly that the mRNA lipid nanoparticles do not remain local and can be found is tissue throughout the body. And I vaguely remembered Dr Bhakdi had talked about this property of the clot shot and sought out that video. This property of the lipid nanoparticles migration is called transcytosis. In the video below @ 36:00 Mercola asks Dr Bhakdi about how the shot gets into the bloodstream.

So the aspiration argument is a red herring and a dangerous one, as there were already studies that showed that these mRNA are inherently unsafe and it has nothing to do with how the injection is administered. So I'm giving Campbell both barrels here. By focusing on injection administration he's implying that the "vaccine" is safe, clinicians just need to aspirate. In doing so, as can be seen in the comments, he's not deterring people from getting the clot shot, he's encouraging them to get it, but to make sure the clinician aspirate and they are doing so. They are being misled and I'm still not sure whether that is wilful, ignorance or cowardice. I simply refuse to believe he's unaware of either Dr Bhakdi or Dr Malone's warnings on the clot shot. So it's not looking good on Campbell Watch.

Yeah it is looking that way. Quite sophisticated bit of camoflage for it all.

Public love it because it lets them off, whilst granting a cracking bit of "Bloody standards this days!!!! Typical!!! None of these people know their arses from their elbows!!! It wasnt like that in my day!!!!", boomerism, in where to put the blame for all the damaged people and deaths.

He'll be receiving his MBE in the Honours List when the dust's settled, no doubt about it.

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
By focusing on injection administration he's implying that the "vaccine" is safe, clinicians just need to aspirate. In doing so, as can be seen in the comments, he's not deterring people from getting the clot shot, he's encouraging them to get it, but to make sure the clinician aspirate and they are doing so. They are being misled and I'm still not sure whether that is wilful, ignorance or cowardice. I simply refuse to believe he's unaware of either Dr Bhakdi or Dr Malone's warnings on the clot shot. So it's not looking good on Campbell Watch.
Absolutely, well said.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Putting more work in to get that MBE.

Its all part of the marketing campaign to get injected (again), and the good Doctor Nurse is the 'independent' (lol) talking head.

His content is about as sincere as the podcasters riffing on the 'include personal testimonial' section of the Print Your Own Stamps adverts on their show.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Putting more work in to get that MBE.

Its all part of the marketing campaign to get injected (again), and the good Doctor Nurse is the 'independent' (lol) talking head.

His content is about as sincere as the podcasters riffing on the 'include personal testimonial' section of the Print Your Own Stamps adverts on their show.

Plenty of scope for boomer memes with this one. He's mining the omicron vein hard. Even the comments have regressed to mostly sycophantic, simping again. Morgoth used to do these running for the fence videos about normies who counter signal the narrative, then recapitulate. This is what Campbell does. He starts to see holes in the narrative, explores a little, bringing his audience along with him, then darts back to the safety of the progressive plantation. I still don't think he's controlled, other than by his own cowardice that is. I've seen the same behaviour of boomer bikers, they go so far with you, then go scuttling back to their BBC, Guardian, talking points when they see where it's all leading.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Plenty of scope for boomer memes with this one. He's mining the omicron vein hard. Even the comments have regressed to mostly sycophantic, simping again. Morgoth used to do these running for the fence videos about normies who counter signal the narrative, then recapitulate. This is what Campbell does. He starts to see holes in the narrative, explores a little, bringing his audience along with him, then darts back to the safety of the progressive plantation. I still don't think he's controlled, other than by his own cowardice that is. I've seen the same behaviour of boomer bikers, they go so far with you, then go scuttling back to their BBC, Guardian, talking points when they see where it's all leading.

Respectfully disagree.

He's too useful to be just serendipity, and will absolutley have had 'a talk'.

I dont think he's switching the camera off and cackling at the suckers, but i do think his flirting with anti-vaxx was purely to garner a) views, and b) to 'maintain an independent front, whilst providing cover for vaxx injury being 'bloody standards today! They didnt asperate!!! What a cock up!!!", and then getting right back on-narrative for the mother of all Booster push.

Incidently this berk riles me so much. Absolutely detestable man. Him and his (((wife))) and their (((kids))) in a Kosher Faith School, and then Boris the Crytpo in Number 10.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Plenty of scope for boomer memes with this one. He's mining the omicron vein hard. Even the comments have regressed to mostly sycophantic, simping again. Morgoth used to do these running for the fence videos about normies who counter signal the narrative, then recapitulate :oops:capitulate. This is what Campbell does. He starts to see holes in the narrative, explores a little, bringing his audience along with him, then darts back to the safety of the progressive plantation. I still don't think he's controlled, other than by his own cowardice that is. I've seen the same behaviour of boomer bikers, they go so far with you, then go scuttling back to their BBC, Guardian, talking points when they see where it's all leading.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Introduced as the "Health educator & UK Social Media Coronovirus authority"

Pushing the lack of aspiration for side-effects, as per.
On omicron (I hate even typing that) "We certainly have the tidal wave". But, but, if it's benign then you might want to use a different metaphor Mr Campbell.

As for aspiration, I can't believe Bhakdi, McCullough and all the other doctors and scientists have not come up on his radar. I'd send him this paper, but he probably get thousands of emails from his obsequious audience.

'Brain is a delicate organ, separated from general circulation and is characterized by the presence of relatively impermeable Blood Brain Barrier (BBB). The BBB maintains homeostasis in the brain thus restricting the entrance of foreign bodies and several molecules from reaching the brain. As a result several promising molecules do not reach the target site and fail to produce in vivo response. Nevertheless, lipid nanoparticles are taken up readily by the brain because of their lipophilic nature.'

'Conclusion: Lipid based formulations can be designated as the current and future generation of drug delivery systems as these possess tremendous potential to bypass BBB and reach the target site due to their small size and ability to dodge the reticular endothelial system. However, these nanostructures need to be investigated intensively to successfully reach the clinical trials stage.'

Yeah, but I think Pfizer and Moderna are ahead you.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29886842/