Dr (nurse) John Campbell Watch

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
I've played around with comments on his channel and sending links to a counter signalling paper and the comment gets nuked.

That's interesting. And quite revealing.

As it's clear that the good Nurse is a busy man, and you'd assume hasn't got the time to keep a critical eye on comments.

I've posted critical comments on a number of his vids and they remain.

I think it's pretty clear he's playing a pre-ordained role here. Whether he fell into it accidently or was part of a pre-med'd set up is the only question, and to that we'll never know.

When we look into the obvious planning the covid psy-op has undergone (event 21 etc etc etc), it would be foolish to think that these 'neutral voices' weren't part of the sting.

Just like a classier version of a crisis actor.

And gun to my head, Campbell's one of them.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
That's interesting. And quite revealing.

As it's clear that the good Nurse is a busy man, and you'd assume hasn't got the time to keep a critical eye on comments.

I've posted critical comments on a number of his vids and they remain.

I think it's pretty clear he's playing a pre-ordained role here. Whether he fell into it accidently or was part of a pre-med'd set up is the only question, and to that we'll never know.

When we look into the obvious planning the covid psy-op has undergone (event 21 etc etc etc), it would be foolish to think that these 'neutral voices' weren't part of the sting.

Just like a classier version of a crisis actor.

And gun to my head, Campbell's one of them.
I'm slowly coming around to the same conclusion. I've tried several times to comment with information regarding lipid nanoparticles entering the bloodstream and lymphatic system and the comment gets deleted every time. I found another channel discussing John Campbell and his aspirating red-herring, and the comment stays. So his channel does seem to have either specific algorithms, or a team of mods deleting comments not "on messge".

In another recent video of his, bearing in mind he hosted a severely vax injured chap, I heard him gushingly talk about how wonderful these novel vaccines are and how lucky we all are, etc. This makes his focusing on poor injection technique for not aspirating even more egregious. I might have to eat humble pie and start looking out for masonic gestures. This bloke is going to have a palatial home and free adrenochrome for life if he keeps this up.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
I know probably not serious re last remark, but with people like this its not really about money. Its status amongst their peers.

He will absolutely get Honoured in near future. If he genuinely is a mason, then will be lauded by them, rise a level or two.

The money is generated by his role eg 2m subs on yt, banging out vids day in day out, appearance fees etc. Very nice income on top of his likely textbook comfy owned house and Boomer retirement package lifestyle.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I just caught a fresh Campbell video at the 300 comment mark and kept refreshing comments to watch the algorithm in action. 368 down to 353 and so on every refresh. I'm now convinced his channel is exactly that: it channels people. He dabbles with honesty for the sake of optics, as with the interview with the vax injured guy, then within a few videos that's all forgotten and he declares the vaccines not just safe, but a wonder of modern science. The only problem according to Campbell is that they're just being implemented incorrectly. Now he's spamming Omicron like crazy.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
I just caught a fresh Campbell video at the 300 comment mark and kept refreshing comments to watch the algorithm in action. 368 down to 353 and so on every refresh. I'm now convinced his channel is exactly that: it channels people. He dabbles with honesty for the sake of optics, as with the interview with the vax injured guy, then within a few videos that's all forgotten and he declares the vaccines not just safe, but a wonder of modern science. The only problem according to Campbell is that they're just being implemented incorrectly. Now he's spamming Omicron like crazy.

He's 100% a tool of GCHQ, only question for debate is whether he was pre-ordained, or was just in right place right time and got approached and brought into the fold.

I am of the opinion the former.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
He's 100% a tool of GCHQ, only question for debate is whether he was pre-ordained, or was just in right place right time and got approached and brought into the fold.

I am of the opinion the former.
I think you're, in all likelihood, correct. He was a nurse lecturer and they are invariably progressives, so not big stretch to shill for progress. In that sense he's a normie, which is that he's pro-establishment. Again, no grave moral issues for him to ignore the non-mainstream stuff, because progressives are, to all intents and purposes, anti-Logos, even Christian progressives. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, which is the correct, good faith, approach imo, but "by their fruits shall you know them".

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Here's some science guys!!!!

There was a longstanding column in Private Eye for years called Order of the Brown Nose, which collated excruciating sycophancy throughout the last month.

You could a Nurse Campbell special with the comments he gets.

This one in particular must be music to the good "health advisor's" ears.

michael hamilton

16 minutes ago
If ever a knighthood was truly deserved it is for Dr Cambell. Regards from Costa Rica. Best wishes to all.

The hand-gesture in thumbnail and purple shirt, will no doubt not go unnoticed either.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The thumbnail says it all really. Summarizing Omicron he says, "the vast majority of cases the symptoms will be mild, so clearly the vaccine is working" . I won't even begin to unpack such an asinine, dangerous statement, given that he now knows full well about vax injuries and deaths.

2.2 million hysterical subs and counting. Nice work if you can get it. He lives in my neck of the woods, so if I ever see him out and about he's going to need his mask, because I'll be breathing some sharp words all over him.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
The hero worship he gets in the coments is legit getting creepy at this point.

Feels very much like one of the Mass Formation strategies.

Break everyone down so they go crazy for some "simple common sense approach" (from a controlled, arguably astroturfed voice obvs)

It's gone beyond sycophancy to borderline cult behaviour.

He has, incidently, changed his poster, 20 months in.

Exciting times.

If ever a reply shone light on an asset's usefulness btw, here it is. One of his beta fawns leaps in and addresses a question on his behalf:

Dave P

8 hours ago
Hey John. I would be curious to hear your thoughts on the recent information coming out from doctors like Dr Peter McCullough and Dr Robert Malone regarding detrimental affects of the vaccines, specifically pertaining to pericarditis and myocarditis. Appreciate all the content and thanks for your service over the past couple of years.

MrMacanna

MrMacanna

8 hours ago
He addressed that in a past talk comparing data from denmark and norway with the recommendation for aspiration during the vaccination process

Translate - Vax's are fine but just remember to aSpIrAtE the MRNA juice, before having it shot into your blood, and flush your reproductive organs with Spike Proteins.

Thanks Doc!

Stray good one:

Investigative Audit

2 hours ago
It's a shame that you have been on this channel for 2 years, without noting the following: This is a pro-vax channel sponsored by Pfizer, NHS, HHS and Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, who also provide 100% of its video contents! John is a retired nurse, not a medical doctor; he has ZERO academic or practical experience in virology and epidemiology as well. His main income is from promoting vaccine, vitamins and other drugs. Besides, he never replies to any comment because he is not the one to decide on video contents!

Last edited:

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
UK announces "boosting for teens"

The normie barometer / GCHQ asset chimes in.

From the comments, which for most part is people throwing themselves on the floor in wonder to the great Doctor's Nurse's wisdom, muh aspirate brigade and a sprinkling of skepticalism towards the whole vaccination process.

our son, very healthy, a runner, daily work outs, 46 yrs old just had to see a cardiologist last Friday. accelerated heart rate happening, out of nowhere, short of breath when it happens, he was fine before the vaccines last spring. It started shortly afterwards. He's having a whole battery of testing done. Drs are ignoring the possibility these issues could be vaccine related, for whatever reason they are afraid of. Truth is, these vaccines are so new, and were so rushed without enough trial data, they could not possibly know all the adverse side effects.
Show less