Dr (nurse) John Campbell Watch

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
The NHS here in England has tried numerous times to get my dad alone in Hospital - Telling him he possibly has Cancer, then he hasn't. Then they wanted him to go for a Bioscopy, in the letter it stated to come alone (Covid protocol, even though all restrictions dropped). But once I mentioned I was coming with him, they suddenly cancelled the appointment one hour later over the phone.

The Pastor at the Church I attend has mentioned numerous stories of the elderly and family members going through the same horror that my dad has been through.

It's either malpractice or something sinister is happening.

Last edited:

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Cross post from the vaccine thread.

Difficult to know what to make of this.

Gone is the purple shirt and the normal background.

Dr John Campbell seems suitably chastened here as he first talks about the mysterious excess deaths that are taking place everywhere.

The second part beginning @09:05 on the video seems to be basically a hostage video as Dr John blinks twice to tell us that he is being forced to tow a certain line as he explains why he is now one more warning away from a suspension and goes to great lengths to say that he has great faith in the vaccines whilst indicating that his feelings lie completely elsewhere.

Interesting journey this guy has been on.

The comments are supportive of him as he finds himself in a situation where he is implying that he is being silenced.

They seem pretty red pilled on the vaccine in contrast to how the comments were in the past.

Beacon

Robin
Buddhist / Eastern
Cross post from the vaccine thread.

Difficult to know what to make of this.

Gone is the purple shirt and the normal background.

Dr John Campbell seems suitably chastened here as he first talks about the mysterious excess deaths that are taking place everywhere.

The second part beginning @09:05 on the video seems to be basically a hostage video as Dr John blinks twice to tell us that he is being forced to tow a certain line as he explains why he is now one more warning away from a suspension and goes to great lengths to say that he has great faith in the vaccines whilst indicating that his feelings lie completely elsewhere.

Interesting journey this guy has been on.

The comments are supportive of him as he finds himself in a situation where he is implying that he is being silenced.

They seem pretty red pilled on the vaccine in contrast to how the comments were in the past.

Agree, regardless of how he started off, he later more honestly discussed a lot of topics. In this case he does imply that he is being silenced.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
just 6:25 to 7:43 shows how far John Campbell has come. A complete 180 from where he was just a couple of months ago. But he always stresses that what he is doing is in line with the youtube guidelines. To take him down they might need to publish footage of him sleeping with minors 55 years ago.

OrthoSerb

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Too late.
He spouted propaganda for two years and now most people got the poison jab in their system.
Now it seems to me is the time to demoralize the vaxxed and cause societal upheaval in the near future.
All science based of course.
Not everything has to be explained by conspiracy theory. There will be plenty of normies that genuinely believed the experts but were open minded enough to allow their views to change as the truth became more evident. They're not all bad faith actors taking part in a conspiracy to demoralise people. If he's now saying what's self evidently true (and he has been for a while now) then that's a win.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Not everything has to be explained by conspiracy theory. There will be plenty of normies that genuinely believed the experts but were open minded enough to allow their views to change as the truth became more evident. They're not all bad faith actors taking part in a conspiracy to demoralise people. If he's now saying what's self evidently true (and he has been for a while now) then that's a win.
Yes.... But this is why we should never just trust blindly the experts.

He did a lot of wizardry to push the garbage...I get he's changed his mind...but i still wouldn't trust him as far as i could throw him.

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian

He did a lot of wizardry to push the garbage...I get he's changed his mind...but i still wouldn't trust him as far as i could throw him.
I agree....I 100% think he's controlled. Notice how he never questions if the Vaxxes were actually needed or Covid itself is really a deadly killer flu (maybe I missed that?)

Like a certain AT, it's interesting to watch how controlled individuals behave.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Too late.
He spouted propaganda for two years and now most people got the poison jab in their system.
Now it seems to me is the time to demoralize the vaxxed and cause societal upheaval in the near future.
All science based of course.

They present him now as the nice uncle/ dad/grandfather to make the normie think "well at least we cared and tried these anti vaxxer didn't". This man is single handedly responsible for thousands of deaths but now he went "red pill"!? This Mason is psy OP hell don't give him any attention.

Look I don't want to preach about some ominous nurse you might follow but Satan is very good at putting his demons right at the cross roads of salvation. Did nurse Campbell repent? Only he knows but God did bless us with a brain.

OrthoSerb

Woodpecker
Orthodox

Sure and not trusting the experts is exactly the message he's projecting now. People make this all too personal. It's not about whether he gets credit for anything or whether someone is going to trust him. The facts as he's presenting them are damning to the establishment and are encouraging mistrust of the narrative. This is actually more impactful coming on the back of a u-turn. People who regard themselves as sensible, scientific and moderate (the image he projects) feel more comfortable reassessing their entire world view, not just the Covid narrative. To make an analogy, I don't blindly trust, agree with or even understand everything Ye says. But I do know that he is moving the overton window in a positive way. That doesn't mean he's absolved of promoting degeneracy in the past or that he will be virtuous in the future. Those things aren't necessary for him to have some positive value with respect to the discourse. When someone shares an interview with him lambasting abortion clinics we appreciate it. We don't say it's meaningless or a psyop because he made money promoting a lifestyle that led to millions of abortions.

No one is saying one has to sign up to everything Campbell says from here on in. It's not a binary choice between granting him complete trust or dismissing everything because he's eternally guilty. If someone doesn't have time for him then fine, but people repeatedly responding with blanket dismissals every time some new material has been posted (without even referencing the specific material) is getting rather repetitive and I don't see any value in it.

Last edited: