Drag acts performing in UK Church

Lawrence87

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Lord have mercy!

The Anglican church has been on a steady decline for decades. AFAIK there was a point at which the Anglicans were quite close to uniting with the Orthodox church (although I may be mistaken in that). Now it's totally fallen apart and enslaved by the enemy. May God have mercy on them, and may the faithful in the Anglican church be united to the True church.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
Lord have mercy!

The Anglican church has been on a steady decline for decades. AFAIK there was a point at which the Anglicans were quite close to uniting with the Orthodox church (although I may be mistaken in that). Now it's totally fallen apart and enslaved by the enemy. May God have mercy on them, and may the faithful in the Anglican church be united to the True church.
There was an Anglican high church revival in the 19th century, the Oxford Movement, which led to large numbers of Anglicans, most famous among them Newman, becoming Catholic. Newman said, "To become deep in history is to cease to be Protestant." I think that's a sentiment Catholics and Orthodox can share quite comfortably.

His study on the development of church doctrine in the early centuries led him to abandon Protestantism; he published it still as a Protestant, but became Catholic shortly thereafter.

But yes, the idea of an Oxford Movement emerging again in the 21st century seems very unlikely. The Anglican Church has returned to its roots in the policies of Henry VIII and his hirelings - sexual immorality and political expediency.

Peacock
Gold Member
here's a safe bet: before the end of the year we will find out that at least one of these fruity protagonists is a child molester.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Time to bring back burning at the stake.

Or stoning. Stoning would be good.
Maybe they just need to be whipped. This goes for the clergy members that encouraged this as well. The clergy involved are worse because they should know better. The temple needs to be cleansed.

Ben Miller

Pigeon
Non-Christian
This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Why are these people even allowed to exist?

Where is the Spanish Inquisition, the Knight's Templar, and the Knight's Hospitaller when you need them?

If this was the 1500s they would have sailed their ironclads like the Santa Anna to the coastlines of the UK and shelled that church.

Today the Spanish government has upgraded to gas turbine STOL/VTOL aircraft carriers and missile cruisers.

All they need to do is use the nuclear weapons sharing program they have with NATO and outfit the missiles on board their ships with thermonuclear warheads so that they can just vaporize all tranny infested churches in the UK along with Israel.

Holy war!

Crusade!

Gods will be done!

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Whipping would be merciful. I could go with that.
I wonder how many of these drag queens lacked a decent father figure. In a way I pity them. They are living in a delusion and I wonder how many are truly happy inside. The clergy confuses me though. They are supposed to be the experts on the Bible. How can they think this is acceptable? I know I repeat myself to much on these issues though.

I wonder if they misinterpreted Jesus's line about throwing the first stone as meaning we must EMBRACE sin instead of merely admitting that all of us have sinned and none of us are perfect. I know technically the men dressing up as women are not sinning but at the same time, it often seems to lead to a path that encourages weird sexual practices. Something feels very wrong about the whole thing.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I wonder how many of these drag queens lacked a decent father figure. In a way I pity them. They are living in a delusion and I wonder how many are truly happy inside. The clergy confuses me though. They are supposed to be the experts on the Bible. How can they think this is acceptable? I know I repeat myself to much on these issues though.

I wonder if they misinterpreted Jesus's line about throwing the first stone as meaning we must EMBRACE sin instead of merely admitting that all of us have sinned and none of us are perfect. I know technically the men dressing up as women are not sinning but at the same time, it often seems to lead to a path that encourages weird sexual practices. Something feels very wrong about the whole thing.
The clergy should know better. They likely do. They don't have the social courage to hold the line.

If that is their interpretation, it is wrong. Men dressing up as women is specifically against biblical and church instruction. There's nothing new about sodomy. Correct, this path leads to weird practices, which is why the Holy Bible instructs against it.

What is most wrong about the whole thing is that the whole congregation did not march out upon commencement of this show.

Lawrence87

Woodpecker
Orthodox
This is the next step up from barking like dogs and blabbering and writhing like mental patients in church. I guess we should take heart though, every clear and obviously satanic thing occuring in the world only serves to confirm my faith.

It's funny that they are doing the event to raise funds. Like maybe if they actually served Christ rather than the antichrist God would take care of their financial needs. If Christians aren't going to your church maybe it's because you don't represent the Christian life that people seek well enough. The answer is certainly not to invite demons into your parish.

Ben Miller

Pigeon
Non-Christian
This is the next step up from barking like dogs and blabbering and writhing like mental patients in church. I guess we should take heart though, every clear and obviously satanic thing occuring in the world only serves to confirm my faith.

It's funny that they are doing the event to raise funds. Like maybe if they actually served Christ rather than the antichrist God would take care of their financial needs. If Christians aren't going to your church maybe it's because you don't represent the Christian life that people seek well enough. The answer is certainly not to invite demons into your parish.

The stupidity started during the Vatican 2 council in the 1960s when LGBT, pedophile, psychologist and psychiatrist leftists were allowed to secretly infiltrate the Priesthood in order to subvert it.

This is why the sex scandals exploded starting from this time period.

It was also during the Vatican 2 council that the clergy decided to replace the intellectually sophisticated Gregorian Chants with the stupid liturgical music that sounds a lot like the idiotic love ballads made by leftists starting in the 1920s and increasing in prevalence in the 1960s during the faggot flower power movement.

Source: https://www.returnofkings.com/70990/how-psychology-destroyed-a-catholic-convent

Last edited:

Cynllo

Sparrow
Other Christian
The clergy should know better. They likely do.

Not likely. The British university theology departments are far to the left of the current batch of Church of England clergy.

The head of The Church of England surprised me when he said the homosexuality is not compatible with Christianity, or something like that. He himself is very left-wing. But once he is gone and the remaining more traditional priests, clergy trained within the stream of queer theory, black liberation theology etc. will replace them.

A queer theory-Christian researcher at The University of Durham.