Dream interpretation thread

HonantheBarbarian

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I have cut out a bunch of substances from my life and increased my ZMA intake and this has led to some really vivid dreams, fortunately the iphone notepad app next to my bedstand made recording them very easy. One of the strangest:

Walking through some city that vaguely resembles my hometown. It seems like I'm trying to get to work on time. Its late afternoon and the sun begins to set. I decide to stop at Shrimp Factory, I'm having a hard time deciding what to buy. For whatever reason, I see an old friend's gf there ahead of me in line. She says hi, we start talking. I see a bunch of my old friends like Bob and I think Chris(names changed for anon). I join them at their table, and get increasingly pissed because my order is taking forever and everyone else got theirs. Finally I walk up to the front and demand my shrimp, everyone that works there gives me the runaround. I find the guy that took my order, he's buried in the ground up to his neck in a crowded part of the restaurant. He apologizes, but I'm so angry at that point that I threaten to kick his head off. My friends walk up and convince me to let it go.

So we leave the shrimp place, I get in I believe Bob's car, and hes got 3 really fine Mexican girls sitting in the back. I remember thinking "thank god I didn't eat those shrimp". Were on our way to a deserted spot off in the boonies of town to drink and frolic. I feel good about whats about to happen, I'm sitting shotgun with Bob. One of the Mexican girls is named Ariadne, shes got a gold necklace with her name written in gold on her neck, and shes flirting and clocking me hard from the backseat. Shes a hard HB7, just your typical petite, sexy Mexican chica.

She blatantly mentions me being hot, I reply with "Ariadne and Honan sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g", her friends giggle hard at this. I decide internally that once we get to the spot I need to play it cool while escalating as hard and fast as I can. Bob seems to be going with it.

We finally arrive in these farmlands on the outskirts of town, its firmly dusk now. Unfortunately there are people present, an old couple fixing their old truck in the exact spot where we want to hang out. We groan for a bit but they're on the way out. Theres like a shitty old patio with rusty overhead scaffolding we decide to sit at. I see Ariadne in the cut, sitting on an old couch with one of her hot friends, and I overhear them talking about me. The last rays of the waning orange sunlight are poking through the horizon at this point. Very good vibes at this point.

I walk up to both of them and tell them to come over and sit with me, that we're making a Honan sandwich. They giggle and comply. They both have that fake Mexican blonde hair with the highlights. I find another old ass couch to sit on with the two girls, and eventually the second girl gets up to mingle and talk with the others. I decide to start escalating with Ariadne and she reciprocates.

She sits on my lap, and says something like "I want to see how you kiss". We start kissing and groping each other, she starts teasing me "Im going to teach you how to kiss". I kiss her better and I can tell she enjoys it. Its full darkness now, peoples' faces are hard to make out. Ariadne and I are having a good time and just messing around like high school kids while the party unfolds around us.

A commotion happens, everyone at the party is looking at something happening off in the hills. I look to see what it is, and its these black "clay people". Im not even sure how to describe it. They looked like they were made from these round, circular dark blocks of clay, as if they were from some early 80's cartoon. They didn't look or act quite human. They were moving in a herd like formation. They passed right in front of our party but didn't even seem to take notice of us. Everyone there was in awe of them, just as bewildered as I was. I began to slowly wave at the "herd" and I woke up.

It was the coolest dream that I remember in quite some time. I have no idea what it meant.

I keep having dreams of my two apparent unborn children. A girl and a boy. The girl's name is Samantha and my son is named Johnathan. They keep asking me when will they be born? I tell them that I do not know. My "daughter" tells me to find mommy soon. (I am in my 30's.)

I also have had a dream since I was younger about a girl and I standing in the bathroom mirror of the house that I grew up in. I can never remember her face. Just that she is thin, about 5'6" and had green eyes and kind of brown hair. I am much younger looking, in the mirror.

My family no longer owns the house. And I had always interpreted that dream to mean it was the girl I was supposed to marry.

But I stopped hoping for that to come true.

For the longest time, I had a really hard time looking green eyed women in the eyes. It would make me want to attack them like a werewolf.

ElFlaco

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Clearly, I need to spend less time reading the forum. Last night I dreamt that Roosh and one of the members (will remain nameless, posts about Trump) were baking gourmet cookies to honor an ex who had died.

I don't think others can interpret your dreams but you can sometimes do so yourself. Now that I think about it, this one might have something to do with Mrs. Chocolate and/or the photo that traumatized me in the THE "I'M ON MY PERIOD" EXCUSE thread.

I once read a theory about why telling someone your dream is boring for them. There's usually not much they can do to participate in the conversation beyond listening.

Roosh

Cardinal
I've started having dreams within dreams.

I wake up from a dream into a city I'm not living in, absolutely certain that it's real, but then later I wake up from that. The fact that my brain can handle three levels of reality is unnerving. It makes me wonder why a human brain is able to do that, and if my current level of reality is the true reality.

Sometimes I wake up from my dream into a empty room that is not a dream but not yet reality. Then after a few moment of struggle to open my eyes I finally wake up for good. One time this happened with my eyes open where I could only see my surroundings but not move my body.

Ringo

Pelican
Gold Member
Roosh said:

I wake up from a dream into a city I'm not living in, absolutely certain that it's real, but then later I wake up from that. The fact that my brain can handle three levels of reality is unnerving. It makes me wonder why a human brain is able to do that, and if my current level of reality is the true reality.

Sometimes I wake up from my dream into a empty room that is not a dream but not yet reality. Then after a few moment of struggle to open my eyes I finally wake up for good. One time this happened with my eyes open where I could only see my surroundings but not move my body.
Seems like you're having sleep paralysis.

cascadecombo

Ostrich
I was thinking of this thread the other day. I remembered that I have a somewhat common theme at times. It's not very often but it's specific enough when I wake up from these dreams I have to check.

I have quasi nightmares where my teeth rot out. They fall out, get smashed, or just crumble in my mouth. These dreams are always quite vivid, makes me wonder why they reoccur.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
I used to have lucid dreams through out my life. When I had them as a kid I would go to the local department store and buy all kinds of Nintendo games... then upon waking up I would be super sad that it was all but a dream. As I had them when I was older I would track down and bang chicks... there is a fine line in controlling your lucid dreams, if you create and do to much you will start to awaken.

I also have had some dreams that predict things the following day. Lot's of small examples of this but also a few big examples including one I wrote down (I used to keep a dream diary) and parts of it manifested later that day an I was able to show my GF when I got home that I dreamed and documented these events that morning. I believe there is a 6th sense or something that humans can have... but not like calling Miss Cleo and having her give you your future over the phone. I also had a few dreams where when I woke up I had this feeling I can't explain and know something is wrong... one of those times was the morning of September 11th 2001...

Elster

Pelican
Gold Member
Many of my dreams play out as video games with switching POV's. Sometimes I even get credits rolling!
Smells are quite vivid in them too which is funny as I am primarily a visual person

RIslander

Hummingbird
I had a dream this morning where I was back in 5th grade and Hillary was the teacher. I was in the back row with a bunch of the trouble makers so we started sneaking around and shooting spitballs at her. Finally she screamed at us to get back in our chairs. We sat there for a few minutes then started trolling her again.

My 5th grade teacher was an angry old witch whose husband left her. She hated the boys in the class.

I wonder what the interpretation of that is...

Sherman

Ostrich
Some times I have dreams with songs. If I wake up and still remember the tune, I record it and store it on my computer.

I had a recent dream where people were having a party on the beach. And everyone was singing, over and over again:

"You let go when you live. You let go when you die".

PainPositive

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'm in Afghanistan on a patrol. We are in a firefight. I'm looking to my left and to my right, I see everyone in my platoon is on line and behind cover. I look to my best friend and he has a blank expression on his face. He stands up slowly from behind his cover. I scream for him to get down. His head explodes. I look to my teammates they all have the same blank expression my friend had. They stand one by one and are shot in the head. I'm screaming and yelling but they don't hear me. My voice is muffled. I watch them all die one at a time. I'm begging and I'm crying. "I love you" someone says. I thought it was me but I'm not sure. They are all dead but their eyes are open and they are looking at me. Sgt. Sanchez stares at me. I'm alone now but I see a mountain. I start to climb. With each step I get smaller and younger My rifle is heavy my boots don't fit. My helmet is too big. My uniform is huge. I'm about eight years old. I reach the top of the mountain or hill and my father is there. He has a yellow hardhat and a tool belt on. He's working. I start yelling at him that it's all his fault my friends died. He looks up at me and points to something. Sometimes he laughs.

I used to have this dream a lot now it's only once or twice a year.

Goldin Boy

Pelican
Usually I do this own my own but I had an odd lucid dream earlier this week.

Middle of the afternoon and I'm in a bank waiting on line. Everyone's in formal business attire. I can't see what I'm wearing. I'm having an elderly chat with a Blonde 6 behind me. Out of blue dozens of zombies barge through front door. The zombies are all wearing formal business attire too. I seriously doubt they're there make withdrawals. They look like Walking Dead style zombies but they can run like regular people. Everyone, me included, start losing their shit and screaming. The security guard is shooting at them.

I hear a sound behind me turn around it's Stephen Amell in his Green Arrow costume standing in an empty teller window. I stare in awe and whisper incredulously: "Oliver Queen?" He fires arrows at the zombies while he tells us stoically: "Go to safety."

I grab the 6 and we, and some others, run down a long hallway past the teller stations. Turn around and see dapper zombies sprinting after us. All the rooms look the same: Feels like we've been running down the same hall for hours. We reach an unlocked wooden door. I open it and look around: It's a dead-end room with high grey stone walls and fresh grass on the floor. I spot a fire escape above the door and start climbing it. I look down and see the zombies looking up at me, the other people are gone. Then I woke up panting and sweating like I just ran a marathon.

I've been disputing some deposits with my bank the last week so I think that frustration is manifesting itself in my subconscious. And I've been binge-watching Arrow. But I feel the long hallway, the ladder, the well-dressed zombies chasing me all mean something but I cannot put my finger on it.

Ringo

Pelican
Gold Member
cascadecombo said:
I was thinking of this thread the other day. I remembered that I have a somewhat common theme at times. It's not very often but it's specific enough when I wake up from these dreams I have to check.

I have quasi nightmares where my teeth rot out. They fall out, get smashed, or just crumble in my mouth. These dreams are always quite vivid, makes me wonder why they reoccur.
Are you self conscious about your mouth, teeth or breath, i.e. has anyone ever told you you have bad breath? Or were you made fun of for wearing braces in school?

Do you live a stressful lifestyle? (Stressed people often clench their jaws.)

Do you grind your teeth at night?

Have you had your wisdom teeth pulled out?

These are all "local" factors that could be playing into your perception of your mouth and teeth. Hence my first post in this thread - it's very hard to analyse a dream without understanding the background of the dreamer.

Fascinating subject nevertheless.

Roosh

Cardinal
Goldin Boy said:
Usually I do this own my own but I had an odd lucid dream earlier this week.

Middle of the afternoon and I'm in a bank waiting on line. Everyone's in formal business attire. I can't see what I'm wearing. I'm having an elderly chat with a Blonde 6 behind me. Out of blue dozens of zombies barge through front door. The zombies are all wearing formal business attire too. I seriously doubt they're there make withdrawals. They look like Walking Dead style zombies but they can run like regular people. Everyone, me included, start losing their shit and screaming. The security guard is shooting at them.

I hear a sound behind me turn around it's Stephen Amell in his Green Arrow costume standing in an empty teller window. I stare in awe and whisper incredulously: "Oliver Queen?" He fires arrows at the zombies while he tells us stoically: "Go to safety."

I grab the 6 and we, and some others, run down a long hallway past the teller stations. Turn around and see dapper zombies sprinting after us. All the rooms look the same: Feels like we've been running down the same hall for hours. We reach an unlocked wooden door. I open it and look around: It's a dead-end room with high grey stone walls and fresh grass on the floor. I spot a fire escape above the door and start climbing it. I look down and see the zombies looking up at me, the other people are gone. Then I woke up panting and sweating like I just ran a marathon.

I've been disputing some deposits with my bank the last week so I think that frustration is manifesting itself in my subconscious. And I've been binge-watching Arrow. But I feel the long hallway, the ladder, the well-dressed zombies chasing me all mean something but I cannot put my finger on it.
The dream is your anxiety from having to compete with successful men for women who are not that great.

Roosh

Cardinal
PainPositive said:
I'm in Afghanistan on a patrol. We are in a firefight. I'm looking to my left and to my right, I see everyone in my platoon is on line and behind cover. I look to my best friend and he has a blank expression on his face. He stands up slowly from behind his cover. I scream for him to get down. His head explodes. I look to my teammates they all have the same blank expression my friend had. They stand one by one and are shot in the head. I'm screaming and yelling but they don't hear me. My voice is muffled. I watch them all die one at a time. I'm begging and I'm crying. "I love you" someone says. I thought it was me but I'm not sure. They are all dead but their eyes are open and they are looking at me. Sgt. Sanchez stares at me. I'm alone now but I see a mountain. I start to climb. With each step I get smaller and younger My rifle is heavy my boots don't fit. My helmet is too big. My uniform is huge. I'm about eight years old. I reach the top of the mountain or hill and my father is there. He has a yellow hardhat and a tool belt on. He's working. I start yelling at him that it's all his fault my friends died. He looks up at me and points to something. Sometimes he laughs.

I used to have this dream a lot now it's only once or twice a year.
You feel a sense of helplessness for not being able to help those closest to you. You may have doubts about an event in the past where you wonder if you could have done more to help someone who was hurt or killed. The mountain scene is your mind's effort at relieving personal guilt and trying to place it someone else, in this case your father, whose guidance or instruction may have led to a certain path.

Roosh

Cardinal
RIslander said:
I had a dream this morning where I was back in 5th grade and Hillary was the teacher. I was in the back row with a bunch of the trouble makers so we started sneaking around and shooting spitballs at her. Finally she screamed at us to get back in our chairs. We sat there for a few minutes then started trolling her again.

My 5th grade teacher was an angry old witch whose husband left her. She hated the boys in the class.

I wonder what the interpretation of that is...
Dream shows your rebellious dynamic with authority figures. You push the limit to disobedience but eventually comply. You are probably a type that tests people to see how much you can get away with.

Roosh

Cardinal
Zeroblack said:
I just had a weird dream last night that I couldn't stop thinking about because it was the sort of dream that never happened before. At the risk of ridicule, I'll post it here for you guys to read.

I don't remember how it started but there was a blonde cougar-ish teacher sitting in my lap while speaking on the phone with her husband. It was clear she was cheating on him with me because I was all over her and it seemed like she liked it.
I remember feeling the happiest I've felt in a long time and very primal. It was really, kind of, a simple and pure emotion. No confusion about what I was doing on my part.

Anyway, next thing I know, I'm in her bedroom waiting for her to come home. I don't know why I did that but someone comes home and I see her husband coming up the stairs. I jump out the second story window and run out.

That was a weird dream. I tried to search for any kind of meaning on the internet but all links talk about women having affairs with married men.
Any guesses about what it could have meant would be nice to hear but I just wanted to share it on this thread.
You enjoy the pleasure of non-committal sex with involved women but innately know it is dangerous/risky and something you need to be careful about concealing.

MidniteSpecial

Ostrich
Gold Member
I had a dream few years ago I was on 42nd street in the Bank of America building lobby. A book fell from the sky and landed in front of my feet.

The title read "prepare"

I woke up in a sweat, looked at the clock and the time was 3:33.

Roosh said:

Maybe it´s due to all the traveling. It´s not only traveling. You continuously force your brain to adapt to completely new realities/countries/cultures. Since you don´t do breaks, but mostly immerse in the culture. Your brain thinks he´s in Poland and wakes up in Hungary. Had something similar to this when I was in Iceland. This was a turning point from game for me. Also try to cut yourself from politics/news/internet for a day or two.