Drunk Lounge

Bacchus said:
Katy Perry looks like Bieber now. Short hair and 30+. WYB?
You're goddamn right. Because then I could tell people, "I banged Katy Perry." They wouldn't believe me, but I don't give a hit. I'd know I did.

The fuck is that thing even.

Why do all pop stars look like bosses from a bad fucking cyberpunk videogame these days.
I don't get it.

I mean it's like, I dunno if Satan's real. But if he WAS real, isn't that the sort of shit he'd try to pull? Like just as kind of a "Fuck you, haha I can do what I want" kinda thing?

I was reading that post in the Musician's Lounge the other day about how modern music is essentially dead, and I was in the gym, and the worst fucking song I'd ever heard was playing. It literally had a goddamned saw effect in it as the main instrument. It was that weird synth saw they sometimes use in dubstep, but the saw-i-ness (It's a word if I say it is, goddamn it) was cranked all the way up so it literally just sounded like a chainsaw. It was a chainsaw, and a guy screaming over the chainsaw about how "some bitch stole my sweater" over and over again, for a solid 3 minutes. That was the song. This was what somebody decided needed to go on the radio. Chainsaw screaming sweaters.

I think this culture's just about toast.

SamuelBRoberts said:
I was in the gym, and the worst fucking song I'd ever heard was playing.

This goddamn song plays over and over in the gym. I fucking hate this shit. Every goddamn gym plays the fuck out of this song.

There's a school of thought that says you shouldn't take anything to the gym. That taking cell phones in distracts you from when you should be putting 100% of energy into your lifting.

I think people who think this must go to gyms that don't play music. 'cause otherwise I don't know how the hell you bear it.

For what it's worth, everybody in that video has to go back.

Brodiaga

Ostrich
Gold Member
BrewDog said:
SamuelBRoberts said:
I was in the gym, and the worst fucking song I'd ever heard was playing.

This goddamn song plays over and over in the gym. I fucking hate this shit. Every goddamn gym plays the fuck out of this song.

I'm so drunk that I like this song

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
That reminds me of George Lopez's show. Can't believe I used to watch that shit when I was younger. I really wanted to fuck his wife and daughter from the show too.

SamuelBRoberts said:
You're gonna wake up in the hospital tomorrow man.

I would need more hands to count the times I've woken up in a hospital. It's always shitty, too, isn't it? You don't know what the hell is going on. Some nurse is patting your face. And you're like, why the hell am I here?

But on the bright side, a hospital is a great place to meet nurses.

Last time I was in the hospital I had a fucking chest cold that was moderately annoying me, and I called my medical and happened to say the magic idiot words "It hurts to breathe" which triggered their "OMG YOU'RE HAVING A HEART ATTACK GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM RIGHT NOW".

Dumbass me figured that the medical people knew what they were doing even if I didn't think they were right.

So I waited at the hospital for 5 hours, blew a whole evening, and ended up with a 300$ bill to be told "You have a chest cold. Take some medicine"

I don't have any good nurse stories so I'm envious.

Bluey

Woodpecker
SamuelBRoberts said:
The fuck is that thing even.

Why do all pop stars look like bosses from a bad fucking cyberpunk videogame these days.
I don't get it.

I mean it's like, I dunno if Satan's real. But if he WAS real, isn't that the sort of shit he'd try to pull? Like just as kind of a "Fuck you, haha I can do what I want" kinda thing?

I was reading that post in the Musician's Lounge the other day about how modern music is essentially dead, and I was in the gym, and the worst fucking song I'd ever heard was playing. It literally had a goddamned saw effect in it as the main instrument. It was that weird synth saw they sometimes use in dubstep, but the saw-i-ness (It's a word if I say it is, goddamn it) was cranked all the way up so it literally just sounded like a chainsaw. It was a chainsaw, and a guy screaming over the chainsaw about how "some bitch stole my sweater" over and over again, for a solid 3 minutes. That was the song. This was what somebody decided needed to go on the radio. Chainsaw screaming sweaters.

I think this culture's just about toast.

Did you say chainsaw solo?

Grodin

Woodpecker
strong buzz going on tonight. a little high :sleepy:

where's that thread where you find the thread you're looking for? I'm looking for that thread about the song that pisses you off because I heard it about 30 minutes ago. then I got distracted by the blues thread and been listening to freddie king for about 30 minutes

SamuelBRoberts said:
Last time I was in the hospital I had a fucking chest cold that was moderately annoying me, and I called my medical and happened to say the magic idiot words "It hurts to breathe" which triggered their "OMG YOU'RE HAVING A HEART ATTACK GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM RIGHT NOW".

Dumbass me figured that the medical people knew what they were doing even if I didn't think they were right.

So I waited at the hospital for 5 hours, blew a whole evening, and ended up with a 300$ bill to be told "You have a chest cold. Take some medicine"
I hate hospitals, so I usually use the internet to diagnose myself. I've found it to be 100% effective so far.

The only problem is the internet can't give you a prescription. So, you'll have to order your meds via the mail from some bastion of freedom like Canada or Nicaragua where their governments don't want their people to be sick.

Also, whenever you read about some malady on the Net, you'll likely get the impression that you have something horrible like Parkinsons or Bubonic plague. You don't have any of that shit. And if you did, the doctor wouldn't know that shit either until you had visited five of them and paid through the nose for it.

Just drink beer and you'll feel better.

Once Was Not

Kingfisher
Had to drink some whiskey for Roosh and Trump's birthdays. Haven't been in the best place mentally the past few weeks, but it's truly a day worth celebrating. Don't know where I'd be without Roosh or Trump giving me new hope, both at times I thought everything was hopeless.

Thanks fuck for soulseek, allowing me to try as much music as I want, almost, and expand my horizons. I juwst wish everyone didn't feel the need to sing in English. Sing in your mother tongue; Fuck getting American popularity. I want to hear different languages.

I need a hot tub so badly...that's the best place to get drunk...

YoungBlade

Hummingbird
Schnaps, Met und Bier
Aus fünfen werden vier
Ist Rum mit dabei,
Dann saufen nur noch drei
Gib Wodka, wenn noch da ist,
Dann haben zwei noch Spaß
Noch schnell 'nen Becher Wein,
Dann sauf' ich hier allein

Schnapps, mead, and beer,
Out of five will be four