Drunk Lounge

RIslander

Hummingbird
A year ago if a girl mentioned politics I'd just be sarcastic without answering and continue gaming. Now, I'm getting the question "Are you a Trump supporter" within 15min. I know I could continue the old rhetoric and have an equal chance for the bang. Now, I say "Yes". She says why he's racist. I tell her to go talk to some else.

Notch count is down but I don't give a fuck.

Crow
Gold Member
RIslander said:
A year ago if a girl mentioned politics I'd just be sarcastic without answering and continue gaming. Now, I'm getting the question "Are you a Trump supporter" within 15min. I know I could continue the old rhetoric and have an equal chance for the bang. Now, I say "Yes". She says why he's racist. I tell her to go talk to some else.

So one time I met a girl, I felt she wasn't feeling me (I felt like shit and showed up like crap, she wasn't worth putting in work) and became distant. She tried to cut things off by saying "I voted for Trump you know", assuming that I dislike Trump for being Hispanic. I replied "I did too" and her face was confused...she was disgusted, saw her trick didn't work, and didn't know what to say.

I wasn't feeling it so I excused myself to go to the restroom but actually walked out and texted her on the way "Short pudgy Asians in Converse aren't my type, best of luck". She wasn't pudgy, just needed to throw something to spin her hamster.

Comte De St. Germain

Crow
Gold Member
Cattle Rustler said:
RIslander said:

So one time I met a girl, I felt she wasn't feeling me (I felt like shit and showed up like crap, she wasn't worth putting in work) and became distant. She tried to cut things off by saying "I voted for Trump you know", assuming that I dislike Trump for being Hispanic. I replied "I did too" and her face was confused...she was disgusted, saw her trick didn't work, and didn't know what to say.

I wasn't feeling it so I excused myself to go to the restroom but actually walked out and texted her on the way "Short pudgy Asians in Converse aren't my type, best of luck". She wasn't pudgy, just needed to throw something to spin her hamster.

My favorite Rustler story was that Russian model chick that you refused to chill with because she showed up in flip flops.

giphy.gif

Crow
Gold Member
Comte De St. Germain said:
Cattle Rustler said:
RIslander said:

My favorite Rustler story was that Russian model chick that you refused to chill with because she showed up in flip flops.

giphy.gif

Hahaha there was another EE whore who tried to pull something similar. I'll tell the story you know for the folks who don't know it.

Ukrainian SA whore (19-20) gets my initial message and she texts me to hang out. She's only been in the country for a year or so. I managed to get her to come to my place 4 hours later. I tried getting her to meet me elsewhere as it seemed to good to be true but she wanted to come to my place to see if there was attraction. She agrees to come and drove from Katy (suburb) to central Houston in the middle of rush hour. In the middle of this I message Comte as he might know her, he doesn't.

Now in her pics she's 5'9, fitted dress, stilettos, make up. The whole shabang. I told her to bring a swimsuit, and get dolled up (dress, heels, etc).

She calls me near my building and I show up in the front to greet her. Bitch drives in some shitty little piece of shit Toyota Corolla whose wheels might come off, axles might break, engine might bust, and brakes will fail at any moment. Car hasn't been washed in months and it's missing hubcaps. Either way, she comes out in some dirty shorts, spaghetti strap top, fucking flip flops, no make up....and her hair was fucked up. By that I mean it was stuck in bunches, I guess her hair extensions were fucked up and the glue was showing.

Immediately I asked her what the fuck happened. She replies with "I didn't feel like getting ready," or some shit like that. As we're walking to my place I start feeling buyers remorse, we get there and told her to follow me to the pool, trying to get her out of my place. There's some restrooms next to the pool, so I told her to change there.

As soon as she's in and the door closes, I bolt out and bitch her out via text why she didn't dress up as I was clearly expecting a EE diva. Comte what do you rate her dolled up pics? We'll go by what he rates her.....but when she showed up, she was a 4.5 (skinny, no tits, zero style) at best. WNB. She sents me some BS excuse about not feeling the need to get ready and asks whether I'm coming back or not.

Never replied, I simply blocked her from my phone.

She can drive her little dirty Corolla for an hour back home. Bitch thought she was going to call the shots, show up looking like shit, and not face repercussions for it.

Crow
Gold Member
Second story:

19 year old Ukrainian girl from Couchsurfing requests if she can stay 3 months with me. I tell her no but we can meet up. She arrives in town and stays at a hostel, I'm guessing no one wanted to host her 3 months. I hit her up to meet up, she agrees. Some crap came up and I had to cancel on her. She says no hurt feelings, but later brushes me off as too busy when I invite her out.

We're FB/VK buddies at this point and message here and there. She sends me a message if she can stay a week at my place, only a week as she doesn't know me well. I reply with a proposal to get a drink to make sure she's a good fit to crash on my couch and finally meet. She declines and I don't reply back.

Later she asks if I know people who are hiring. I reply with "yes" and she wants info on who is hiring. My reply? "Sorry I don't know you well enough to connect you with my friends". She says "it doesn't matter, I just want the info". LOL, get the fuck out bitch....that attitude is getting you no where so I stop replying. Later she tries to make small talk and says she wants to quit her summer job and stay here (violating her summer visa rules). After not getting a reply she gets upset and texts "Maybe you don't know who is looking for workers.". Never replied.

She still likes my VK posts and sends a random message here and there; she wants to meet up. After looking at some pics she posted, I have only seen her in flip flops, no heels. So who knows, maybe I saved myself from another "comfy" EE whore. I'm not based in Houston (or anywhere) anymore so I don't give two shits about her. Maybe when I visit I'll swing by for a bang.

I'll post about this here, cause I'm drunk as usual & it's the first "lounge" thread I spied to post this shit in. I'mm surprised I even pulled off those quotation marks, quite frankly.

Anyway, Dream Medicine is flying in & staying at my pad tonight & I couldn't be more excited. We are both tired as shit, he from a Korean trip & me from work. I am looking forward to a quiet night of good food, a few more beers & stimulating conversation.

First post here ))
Getting ready to dominate and sodomize some random bitch that comes up from a Cais do Sodré and perhaps urban/lust (Lisbon)

Today I am using Scar game: I had a plastic surgery on Tuesday to reduce / disguise an old scar on the upper chin .. approaching girls asking if they like my stitches / new scar :D good luck to me and to you all on this Saturday night

goncalo999 said:
First post here ))
Getting ready to dominate and sodomize some random bitch that comes up from a Cais do Sodré and perhaps urban/lust (Lisbon)

Today I am using Scar game: I had a plastic surgery on Tuesday to reduce / disguise an old scar on the upper chin .. approaching girls asking if they like my stitches / new scar :D good luck to me and to you all on this Saturday night

Sucess :D scar game worked on a brazilian girl that needs to improve her bj skills

Eusebius

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Pretty sure Roosh has blogged on the dangers of getting all your needs met. Ennui results.
Like anyone who takes basic steps and God hasn't struck down, I've achieved the basic survival goals, and most of the stuff we talk about on the forum. Enough food, enough sex, enough money. Nothing to do tonight except look out over the city from my apartment window and drink wine. We humans are pretty simple really. Striving for anything more needs a huge effort of will and is basically just a game.

Comte De St. Germain

Crow
Gold Member
I couldn't have asked for better friends or even better enemies. It's times like this that I can't help but appreciate the sanctity of life. All these suicides are spiteful towards this great gift.

Cheers!

source.gif

Edit: I swear to god if anymore of you do this crap I'll first pour out a 40 then indulge a few tears. After which I'll hurl the worst insults I can think of at your grave and flip it off.

Weird problem I have, wondering if anyone else has experienced this

Tonight I was macking this girl, she said she wanted a smoke so I went outside and had a dart with her. Tried to get back in and the bouncer was asking me shit like if I'd taken any substances or if I was on drugs. I told him I wasn't, obviously. I would chalk it up to this bouncer being an asshole, but this has happened to me multiple times before. Apparently it's because I have very dark pupils, I've had guys walk up to me and ask what drugs I was on before. I don't wear my prescription glasses to the bar cause I figure I look better without them so maybe that's it, hoping I can get Lasik as soon as I'm insured or at least have some steady income.

Anyways bouncer eventually let me in, told me to take it easy. I ended up getting cockblocked by my own need to take a piss, I swear I have to piss every 15 minutes if I go to the gym and then the bar.

Mr. D

Pelican
Gold Member
Standard fare: I go to a bar too early, start talking/drinking with an aquaintance, and totally miss every opportunity to talk to a girl I find (or who finds me) attractive because I'm too invested in the conversation.

To myself, I say: Oh fer fucks sake, ya fuckin' drunkard of a wanker! :laugh:

Mikestar

Kingfisher
Something happened today which never happened, I was dancing in tiger tiger newcastle with a bitch which lives in the same accomodation and it was sweet. She says lets get chips on the way back and go back to hers. I say yeah cool, then I get brave and dance with her social circle (yeah drunkily but in control) and they push me out, point their middle finger and cockblock me fully and physically, I keep on dancing but they push me out physically im like wtaf, this has never happened to me, im having fun dancing and these hoes are jealous of me dancing with their bestie, fk that so I go home, I didn't have much choice. Yeah, maybe sober game is better let me be honest. Luckily the girl tells me her friends are gay for treating me like that - could be a potential future bang.

Mikestar

Kingfisher
I've had that issue, I look like im high most of the time (my under eyes are always dark genetically) and i've been commonly asked if i'm pinging when i'm drunk (high on molly), of course not but people piss me off when they say this.

Crow
Gold Member
Been drinking this weekend, I've been wanting to write this for a while but it took liquid courage to put down and write my thoughts. Now, I realize this might come to haunt me later but I don't give a fuck...no worries homies, I will not go out LM McCoy style. Or I might...

Some of y'all already know...I was dating a woman for two years. We had our ups and downs. We went through bad times together, and through good times...we understood each other and stuck around for each other. It's hard to describe the chemistry but it was like a drug, we just clicked. In the end, I realized she was a ride or die chick the entire time.

When most of my "friends" vanished when I lost my job, she stuck around and tolerated me despite being an asshole, I'm not sure I would have done the same. Lack of financial stability will open a lot of demons and took me down a deep rabbit hole, I was bitter, angry, and quickly irritable. Sadly, I took some of it out on her. I'm sorry for being a dick for the past year Rachel. During my worst moments, she would come to my apartment to check up on me and help any way she could. She even took me in when I was homeless earlier this year, and tried to do her best to make sure I was okay; I received some gigs through her. Most "western" women wouldn't stick around..and she is pretty much the opposite of a "typical western women" described on the forum. She can cook, clean, has a thigh gap, works out, and dresses up among other things. Not a 6/10.

While I moved to Dallas trying to find a job I was not in shape to pay her a visit. She needed attention and I did not see that. Finally I found one a job swinging a hammer and worked for weeks in the oilfield.... When I finally had days off, it was too late for me. My financial situation greatly improved due to working 16 hours a day and trading crypto. Naturally my behavior changed as well and I'm more positive; not angry or upset but she only remembers the "short tempered bitter" Cattle Rustler.

It sucks that it took me this long to realize this: she is the one I actually care about. The first one too. She didn't need to know about the forum but I was too careless and she found out about my SA thread and the MILF datasheet but stuck around.

To the guys who are going to say "just fuck some other sloots, you'll forget about her brah"...I had a hotel stay-cation this weekend and declined other girls talking to me because I couldn't bring myself to fuck them because I didn't want them. I wanted her, it's not the same.

All these financial gainz feel empty if you have no one you like to cherish them with. Especially if she stuck out for you and put her skin in the game. It's like it me making stacks was not worth it in the end. I'd give it up so things can go back.

Last year I was at least genuinely loved...and that feeling is one that no amount of money or rebound can replicate. I can get money back. I was too selfish and stupid to see that I had someone who cherished me. Maybe it was my insecurity that someone wanted me, or me being blind and not seeing it since she was the first one I cared about. Now, I feel empty. Went on NO FAP for her, now on day 163, and still sticking to it hoping maybe there's a chance.

I'm on one-itis watch brahs, not ashamed. Fuck it, I'm going to wait for the alcohol to die down and then hitting up Houston again. If I had another chance, I would re-do everything and not fuck around nor fuck up. It's not a battle to see who has more sway or who can win. She was there during my downturn, so in a sense...I can only return the favor during her downturn.

It's how that Kanye song goes:
If you admire somebody you should go on 'head tell 'em
People never get the flowers while they can still smell 'em

Crow
Gold Member
Who the tried calling me from a blocked number? I don't answer blocked numbers.

Also, shout out to Brosemite and Comte de St Germain for sticking around and being good homies during my bad times. I need to make it up to y'all along with Gustavus Adolphus for his generosity when we met.