Drunk Lounge

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Somebodies gotta bump this thread to the top, fucck its Saturday night. I was dealing with 2 flaky chicks and unfortunately took my wingman for the ride, ended up eating some lomo meat and French fries while watching 3rd rate Colombian fights with a a green championship belt. Fuck, so I lip the colombiana off and tell her she and her friend need to tengan some respecto, she say she doesn't get it. So typical mannnnno. Anyway, hour later shes telling me to come to vintrash like a thirsty dog. Fuck that!

I came back, did I mention got a nice piece of ass Wednesday here, with a nice bottle of wine and sushi, sad part is she had a stinky pussy. What the fucks that about man, I donnt know I guess she was working all day sos the sweat kind of suciates, I really cant say Dulceacido , that ever happen to you , I mean yeah, back in the high pubic hair days of 1999 but not now in 2018 Colombia where the guys shave their cocks. Anyway man, I felt like I snorted a can of tuna fish it was rough. Where the fuck was I

Ya, point being, I bought 2 bottles of wine, one called The Catena' which was my nice one, followed by the GATO negro. My favourite in high fructose alcohol, anyway, lucky I got laid after the fine wine last Wednesday, entonces…. gato negro was waiting for me tonight. Fuck, shitty night in Colombia but I had a little bottle to suave my pain

Come on you drunk fuckers, get your asses into the drunk lounge. Rant and don't take more than a moment to edit like a bitch would. We aint bitches we got cocks, we don't edit, we tell the bitches what to say and what not to. But I'd rather be telling a girl to suck my cokc, or better yet she just knew what to do. That's the best man.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Fuck , just had this thought that the drunk lounge might just be me, drunk talking to my mismo if I keep posting like this, but I don't givie a fuck, I got an idear here and I Think its worth a go. Aight one more glass of wine to finish and im off. Despite my ranting Ive been pretty productive, checked my stocks, flights to Bucaramanga, Cali, Pereira, and tried to find a real estate property, inflation really is a bitch, and bankers too

Vladimir Poontang said:
2 girls 1 harp. Why does that remind me of something?

Where is my drunk thread when I need it.... ahh... here we are....

Yes... very provocative.

Almoist as good as 2 girls and 2 harps!

I like seeing double.

rottenapple

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Damn no one getting drunk in 2019, SAD! I'm sippin on some syrup here with some 3-6 mafia (Late night tip) on and then some 'What is love' from Haddaway. Gotta respect the classics. In an hour from now, I'll be surrounded by massive asses from all the black chicks here in Africa, 80% of which are hoes but it's still better than entering a meat feast in the west.

rottenapple said:
Damn no one getting drunk in 2019, SAD! I'm sippin on some syrup here with some 3-6 mafia (Late night tip) on and then some 'What is love' from Haddaway. Gotta respect the classics. In an hour from now, I'll be surrounded by massive asses from all the black chicks here in Africa, 80% of which are hoes but it's still better than entering a meat feast in the west.

Did you mean the ass fest of the west?

Once Was Not

Kingfisher
Man liquor really does an amazing job at turning off the inner monologue. Finally some peace and quiet. It's quite late but I think I'll have some more. mmmm whiskey fuck it's expensive now. I'm probably going back to delicious cheap Russian vodka after this

anyway the new Misery Index is out. I fyou don't know that htey kick ass you're lame

Bluto

Kingfisher
rottenapple said:

I don't know about everyone else, but normally I have been too drunk to post so far this year when I was drunk. Feast or famine for me.

Bizet

Woodpecker
I was talking to some cute Portuguese girl in a bar tonight, she was giving me all the signs she was into me: lots of eye contact, touching, our faces were very close while we were talking over loud music.

Next thing I know, her chubby lesbian partner starts hysterically screaming at me and telling me to fuck off. The girl I was trying to get with tries to calm her girlfriend down, then the fat lesbian starts screaming at her. Some other chick who I think was also gay gets involved. I'm really confused at this point, so I get the fuck out of there.

The argry lesbian came up to me later; she apologised and brought me a beer. Fuck, a quote a few people brought me beers tonight, this was only supposed be "a few quiet drinks".

My mate got with some Asian chick though, so good for him.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I'm in a small bar on the Gulf Coast, and an electric blues band is playing.

They are virtuosos, playing a cool and interesting mix of songs, with long periods of flagrantly creative and unusual guitar solos, bass lines I've never heard, tricky time signatures and key changes, a quick rendition of the theme song from The Andy Griffith Show, and so forth.

I remember going to a concert and ignoring the opening act, because I thought they always sucked. I finally decided to check them out after hearing them play Hendrix. The guy was playing the guitar behind his back, and then playing with his teeth. He was amazing, to my surprise.

I'd never heard of him, but he became very famous a few months later with an album called Double Trouble.

I doubt that kind of thing will happen with this group, but they're good like that.

I'm a Lucky boy!
I am back in this bar, hearing this band, and I am indeed a Lucky boy. I was hoping I would have this chance on this trip. Tomorrow I have to leave town to avoid a hurricane.