Durham Barr Prosecution of Deep State

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
We are supposed to start seeing the fruits of the Durham investigation before the election. A separate thread is warranted. We got its first guilty plea today.

This was a FBI lawyer who falsified documents to get a FISA on Carter Page.

His texts after T won:

“I’m just devastated,” Clinesmith texted to Moyer shortly after Trump won the presidential election in November of 2016. “Plus, my god damned name is all over the legal documents investigating his staff,” Clinesmith wrote.

“Is it making you rethink your commitment to the Trump administration?” Moyer later asked Clinesmith, ostensibly referring to Clinesmith’s plan to remain at the FBI after Trump’s inauguration.

“Hell no,” Clinesmith responded. “Viva le resistance.”

Last edited:

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
We are supposed to start seeing the fruits of the Durham investigation before the election. A separate thread is warranted. We got its first guilty plea today.

This was a FBI lawyer who falsified documents to get a FISA on Carter Page.

His texts after T won:
These people are combination of retarded and arrogant. If they even remotely thought they were doing something wrong they wouldn't be putting it in text messages. That Strozk guy also got busted with texts.

Remember, these aren't people working at the DMV, they are supposed to be high ups in the FBI that are experts in this kind of stuff.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
These people are combination of retarded and arrogant. If they even remotely thought they were doing something wrong they wouldn't be putting it in text messages. That Strozk guy also got busted with texts.

Remember, these aren't people working at the DMV, they are supposed to be high ups in the FBI that are experts in this kind of stuff.
Following on my earlier post as I'm still flabbergasted at the other evidence/info that these people...the EXPERTS have been caught saying, in text, in email, in writing.

I worked for a state agency 10 years ago that was not law enforcement, tax, law etc. It was pretty boring stuff. However, from day 1 we were reminded that everything you write, including notes in meetings, is public record and archive material. If you use personal email, or personal cell phones to do government business, you were also in violation of public records laws.

The written records and formal meetings were just that...to formalize ideas for the public record before putting them out for public comment. 90% of the decisions had been made informally before the first recorded meeting. People knew how to not leave paper trails if they were working on stuff that wasn't ready for public inspection.

Not these nitwits in the FBI though. These guys were committing treason against the President of the United States aka their boss and talking about it in text like "lol orange man bad"

It seems like common sense to me, to be careful if committing crimes against your own government, but then again maybe a "cover your ass" attitude is why I got promoted quickly when I worked for the state.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
Pride and confidence in a system, one that has been a particular way or a status quo for a long time ... tends to combine to let sloppy go crazy. Thankfully we are seeing this and how undeniable it is going to be.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Following on my earlier post as I'm still flabbergasted at the other evidence/info that these people...the EXPERTS have been caught saying, in text, in email, in writing.

I worked for a state agency 10 years ago that was not law enforcement, tax, law etc. It was pretty boring stuff. However, from day 1 we were reminded that everything you write, including notes in meetings, is public record and archive material. If you use personal email, or personal cell phones to do government business, you were also in violation of public records laws.

The written records and formal meetings were just that...to formalize ideas for the public record before putting them out for public comment. 90% of the decisions had been made informally before the first recorded meeting. People knew how to not leave paper trails if they were working on stuff that wasn't ready for public inspection.

Not these nitwits in the FBI though. These guys were committing treason against the President of the United States aka their boss and talking about it in text like "lol orange man bad"

It seems like common sense to me, to be careful if committing crimes against your own government, but then again maybe a "cover your ass" attitude is why I got promoted quickly when I worked for the state.
They thought Hillary was going to win. But still did it after Blumpf won.

With the curtain pulled back, my opinion of the intelligence community has plummeted. It’s nothing like what the movies make it out to be. A bunch of incompetent clowns. The Koup Klutz Klan.

What the movies have you believe:

1597430229318.jpeg
Reality:
1597430276020.jpeg

Last edited:

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
So some waste of space lawyer is on the hook for something, please wake me up when the big fish and deep corruption is facing charges of treason, corruption, hiding and destroying evidence etc.

Wake me up when they find the killers of those journalists murdered over the Panama papers. Same for how Comey lied to congress as head of the FBI.

Also where is that laptop from Anthony Weiner? The same laptop some NYPD guy said was a treasure trove?

Where is the evidence from the raid on Epsteins island?

Why did the Feds not arrest Maxwell when they knew where she was?

Instead people are going to believe the deep state is hiding from Barr - who is deep state himself, over some patsy moron who wasn't smart enough to keep his politics out of his work.

Pathetic.

I posted this in July 2019. I still stand by my analysis.

I hear ya... but AG Barr just got in around Feb 2019 and indictments are not going to happen overnight; there are tons of threads he needs to unravel and get his bearings on. Federal investigations move very slowly.

The Mueller stuff is finally dead in the water now and there is NO WAY Trump is letting people slide after the hell he has been put through. Remember...Trump is a vengeful person; I can't see him just letting this all slide unless someone has nuclear grade dirt on him. Truly gross injustices have been committed:

1. Illegal surveillance and spying on a political campaign by weaponize intelligence/law enforcement bodies.

2. Manufacturing of a Russian conspiracy hoax to impeach a duly elected President; having the additional benefit of covering up point 1 when the unexpected happen with Trump's election.

Both of the aforementioned were done by high level operatives within the government and outside of it. When going after these people, your case MUST be be iron tight or they will find a way to weasel their way out. I'd say the entire DEM party and about 2/3rds of the GOP in Congress would be more than happy to get Trump out of office and sweep everything under the rug. Therefore, we have ONE SHOT to get this right peacefully within the confines of the legal system. EVERYTHING must be in order or years of suffering, BS, and work will be for nothing. Cases like this can take YEARS to build.

Don't get me wrong: Trump has his faults and has made mistakes but this is flying right into the belly of the beast stuff; one wrong move and it's game over. On this particular deal, I'm gonna cut him some slack given the very real risk that he could get the JFK treatment for trying to expose all the corruption. Things ARE trending the right way now with worthless Sessions gone, the Mueller threat all but dead, and Ratcliffe being appointed to the intelligence gig.

Look at the past few days: the swamp is freaking the hell out with Ratcliffe; he knows what's up with all this BS. When the swamp panics, that's an indication that we are winning or at the very least, moving in the right direction.

Anyhow, I'm almost certain Brennan (former CIA director) and Comey (former FBI director) are getting indicted within the next year. The dirt that is publicly known about them already is compelling to say the least. I think what is more of a stretch right now is will the top dog(s) get an indictment; namely Obama and Hillary (and maybe someone else we don't know). Because if the Trump administration goes after those latter two people, all hell is gonna break loose unless ironclad proof exists (and even then). We'll see on that particular bit but indictments are coming.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
An Infowars journalist just got arrested for working on a video exposing this whole apparatus.
She got arrested and someone else who had the video/documentary then started to live stream it on youtube. I watched it, it was great. It drew more connections between many of the current conspiracy theories that currently exist. Russia collusion hoax, steele dossier, never trumpers, deep state, seth rich etc.

What I liked is that it made concrete accusations and showed how the whole apparatus works/worked. The downside is that I'm sure people knew these things before, and its a matter of them continuing to avoid justice. One part that really blew my mind is jury selection software that the government uses that stacks the jury in their favor, its how roger stone ended up with such an extremely biased jury.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Are you so blind as to believe this whole thing is going the way you believe? Elected 2016, only in August 2020 something comes about and its some low grade TDS former government worker taking a fall.

This is the equivalent of some patsy going to prison after the 08 too big to fail and too big to jail scandal. I cant wait to see what other small fry are on the hook!

Oh and you do know the FED and the elite (who own the politicians inc Trump) are looting the country and entire world right now whilst you're busy playing around with your Red vs Blue dystopia? Right?

1485568770289.jpg

Any day now!

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
She got arrested and someone else who had the video/documentary then started to live stream it on youtube. I watched it, it was great. It drew more connections between many of the current conspiracy theories that currently exist. Russia collusion hoax, steele dossier, never trumpers, deep state, seth rich etc.

What I liked is that it made concrete accusations and showed how the whole apparatus works/worked. The downside is that I'm sure people knew these things before, and its a matter of them continuing to avoid justice. One part that really blew my mind is jury selection software that the government uses that stacks the jury in their favor, its how roger stone ended up with such an extremely biased jury.

George Carlin :
It's a Big Club*, & you ain't in it!
*Cabal.

Edit.

Last edited:

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Yuge

The day before the Clinesmith announcement

Then

This is a huge crossroads.

If Trump loses in November all of this will fade away with the appointment of a new AG , FBI Director. and cascading shift back into in globo-commie subversive DOJ.

If Trump wins he's got 4 years of "No Re-election Fucks Given" to methodically and slowly extract his revenge on the the traitorous syndicate.

McCabe, Strok, and their ilk to me are the litmus test as to how this will go. If someone at that level is charged then the whole thing will start to unravel and we can expect nuclear level panic to erupt.

Getting Sally Yates to testify under oath IMO would link Biden and Obama.

I think what happens next will tell us a lot

#SallyYatesDidNotKillHerself