Dysfunctional gender politics of the West Thread

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
An interesting video by Coltaine:

Edit:Can't link the Odysee but here is the link

Also goes into the pro-female bias of the Western Media. Alongside their reality distorting coverage and spinning of the issue. What's your thoughts on their angle on this? And the selective outrage and bias?

Think of MeToo being utilized as a weapon against Western Men. But ending up working not as they want it to work. Like the use of Critical Race Theory. The use of Gender Ideology to attack Men ostensibly on behalf of Women has been going on just as long if not longer.

And the Government funding Feminist Programs too. Ostensibly to help women.

Utilizing selective outrage and deliberate bias. Just like with Race.

And the rest of Clownworld's dysfunctions are the latest iterations of that longstanding War.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Feminism is just a divide and conquer strategy, in the inverted truth world helping women is destroying women. Really sad to see as women even more than man are influenced by societal pressures. And even more so as it is done under the guise of liberation which is slavery, doubt, dissatisfaction and confusion.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
If ever there is an accurate description of the West - "dysfunctional gender politics" is spot on. When you reduce it down to its rudimentary parts you get a spiritual conflict. The root of dysfunctional gender politics is vice. Specifically, envy and jealousy.

It was a real deal with the devil that wayward women inked several decades ago. Drunk with both the envy of men who created this marvelous civilization and also gitty with the prospects of ruling it one day, they took his offer in full. And that's really the full story of it all.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
So many lies these days, feminism is definitely a web of lies surrounding one big lie - that women are not subject to men, specifically their husbands and should focus exclusively on family. The factual lies add up to feed the spiritual / emotional lie.

I listened to the first 10 minutes of the video, it seems he is just adding up all the lies. I can't do that anymore. I've already determined it all to be a big fat lie, so no point in rehashing the statistics from my personal perspective. It's a woman's world, and that's not a good thing for anyone.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Feminism is just a divide and conquer strategy, in the inverted truth world helping women is destroying women. Really sad to see as women even more than man are influenced by societal pressures. And even more so as it is done under the guise of liberation which is slavery, doubt, dissatisfaction and confusion.

It is also an exposer of women who are genuinely saved and those who aren't. So many "Christian" women buy into this whilst believing in their own salvation.