Earth-moving lecture on Four Last Things by Father Isaac Mary Relyea (Catholic Priest)

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
This is Father Isaac Mary Relyea giving a fantastic, soul-shaking lecture on the Four Last Things (Death, Judgment, Heaven, Hell). I just finished it, and it scared the boots off of me. He's a current Catholic priest of a very, very old school. One great part is his voice: he's a rough, masculine, straight, Brooklyn/Long-Island/New Jersey accent, no effeminate or sissy tone, delivery sounds rough but is refined. And the other is the speech itself: he is absolute, dire, and strict in his warnings about being holy.

Great preacher. As a lifelong Catholic I have had to listen to some lousy sermons from some priests, I mean God bless them and all but I wish we had more priests who told it like it is. There is too much "church of nice" stuff instead of the full gospel been preached, thanks for the post, I am going to watch the rest of these sermons about the four last things.

Great preacher. As a lifelong Catholic I have had to listen to some lousy sermons from some priests, I mean God bless them and all but I wish we had more priests who told it like it is. There is too much "church of nice" stuff instead of the full gospel been preached, thanks for the post, I am going to watch the rest of these sermons about the four last things.

This is really good. Its unfortunate you don't have too many people like Fr. Relyea who can speak strongly, in a way that's engaging to men and boys. My recollection of going to church as a youth mostly consisted of arts and crafts until I was about 13 and after that listening to the priest droning on and on and on and on.