Eating at restaurants with woke employees

Roosh

Cardinal
Looks like it's getting unsafe to eat in leftist establishments.
Kevin Trejo, 21, of Westwood, New Jersey has been arrested for the disgusting alleged act of spiting into the coffee of a police officer at Starbucks. What is interesting is the array of the charges fired against the now former barista. In an interview on Fox, Park Ridge, New Jersey Lt. James Babcock said that they confirmed that the act occurred and that they were told that Trejo had done it repeatedly with officers. Babcock said that Trejo claimed to have only done it once.
There was also the case of police officers getting poisoned at a Shake Shack burger restaurant. The NY officials swept it under the rug.
Three NYPD cops were hospitalized Monday night after drinking milkshakes from a Lower Manhattan Shake Shack that they believe may have been spiked with bleach, law enforcement sources said.

The officers immediately noticed a funny taste when they sipped the drinks from the chain’s location on Broadway near Fulton Street shortly after 9 p.m., the sources said.

Radoste

Pigeon
Another reason to cook your own food. And if you really want to eat the kind of garbage served at these mega-chains, you can buy it cheaper and in larger quantities at the grocery store without having to get it handed to you by someone with a PhD in grievance studies.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
My friend used to work at Hardees back in the day when we were teens. I had to check with him while he was working before I got food there to make sure it was ok. A lot of the time he an his other friend would pee on the lettuce. He would peek down between the little rack they keep the food from the back an if he shook his head I would just walk out of the restaurant.

The Lee's Chicken in my hometown got shut down permanently cause a guy busted a nutt in the mashed potatoes. Shame too cause I really enjoyed their honey BBQ chicken.

I really could go on about vile things done by kids in restaurants as I worked a lot of those type jobs in my youth... but I think these two examples are enough

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
I have no use for bars and restaurants anymore. In the US/West at least. It is far too dangerous and I'm not muzzling myself and obeying senseless rules. The local ocean side bar/restaurant with overpriced food is charging over $20 for a basket of clam strips now, you have to muzzle to and from your table, and you have 45 minutes to scarf it down before they kick you out. No thanks.

The upside is my cooking skills are rapidly improving. Cooking Thai food nearly ever day, eating farm fresh eggs and bacon for breakfast, and found an awesome and easy Hungarian stew I will link below.

Last edited:

Veloce

Crow
Gold Member
I'm a moderate wine drinker/collector/afficionado and I've had to take a hard look at this hobby. I've seen way too many winemakers and chefs posting black screens and supporting BLM, to the point where I refuse to buy their wines or support their restaurants any longer.

I don't give a rat's ass who's at my local wine bar or who's tasting at the winery. White black brown whatever, makes no difference. But now there's this huge backlash against whiteness in the wine world, I just refuse to support it any longer. Which is fine, the collectors I know in my close circle drink better wines anyway, and all this is going to do is push people like us further underground and create more exclusivity when it comes to drinking the good stuff. Job well done. You think the organizers of a $3000 per bottle wine dinner are going to give a damn about inclusivity? Nope. I was on 5 or 6 wine clubs before this, spending about 500-1k per month on wine deliveries. I cancelled all of them. Get woke, go broke.

It's the same with restaurants too. You can go to any number of renowned restaurant instagram accounts, like Alinea or Blue Hill, and there's comments about "Wow, that's a lot of white chefs. How about bringing in some diversity". And in nearly all cases, the restaurants buckle. My interest in fine dining restaurants was waning anyway, this is just the nail in the coffin. I'd sooner go to a sports bar in Orange County filled with red pilled bros and pound some chicken wings and a pitcher.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Yah screw Restaurants that make you scurry to your seat with a mask on so you can take it off and eat their overpriced junk. I've done it a few times and I've also noticed that resto food has gotten a butt ton more expensive. It's amazing how many drones are still doing take out from expensive joints. Cook your own food.

The whole point of Restaurants is to relax and be treated well to a nice meal. Mask culture kills the whole vibe.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Restaurants are pointless now. I've ordered takeout a few times and noticed a MASSIVE decline in quality. I got a club sandwich the other day from a well liked local joint and it tasted like cardboard and came with cold soggy fries. $15 for a damn sandwich I could of made for $3.

They're quite literally war profiteers. Done.

bucky

Pelican
My friend used to work at Hardees back in the day when we were teens. I had to check with him while he was working before I got food there to make sure it was ok. A lot of the time he an his other friend would pee on the lettuce. He would peek down between the little rack they keep the food from the back an if he shook his head I would just walk out of the restaurant.S

The Lee's Chicken in my hometown got shut down permanently cause a guy busted a nutt in the mashed potatoes. Shame too cause I really enjoyed their honey BBQ chicken.

I really could go on about vile things done by kids in restaurants as I worked a lot of those type jobs in my youth... but I think these two examples are enough
Saw many things like that myself as a teenage fast food working in the 1980s. I doubt things have gotten better.

Here's another disturbing thought: do you really think this kind of thing doesn't happen in the food processing plants and supermarket back rooms? I think it does. Seems like the best option would be to go full Owen Benjamin and produce it all yourself, down to having your wife make goat's milk ice cream. Easier said than done, of course.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
A friend of my friend's sister went to McDonald. Must he been in the 90s or around 2000. She ordered a burger and stopped eating it after she started feeling ill. She took the burger with her in the box and put it in her fridge. Shortly after a rash enveloped her mouth. Turned out some guy who worked at McStopKillingsTransPeople unloaded his own salt-seasoning into the burger and it was contaminated with herpes.

If I remember correctly the herpes symptoms would not go away and she got £3 million, which would now be about $10m.

I haven't been to this s-hole chain since the late 90s. Don't know what it could have been to put me off.

In the US at least, the food quality standards in most places (restaurants and grocery stores) is disgusting and terrible for your health regardless of any sort of tampering.

Find some good farms. Find some good butchers. Find some good water filters. Grow a garden. It's worth the extra hassle and expense. It's pay a bit extra now or pay with big medical bills and a shit quality of life later.

ABeast

Robin
Working many years in kitchens has taught me that the human body is incredibly resistant and able to soak-up astonishing levels of bacterial contamination. I'm not afraid of eating anywhere, although I will advise against going for anything on the menu that is a "quirky" option and not likely to sell very often, who knows how long it's been waiting for you? If you stick to the popular items and don't go at the dead hours you should be fine.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Years ago I watched the movie "Waiting" which is a comedy about a bunch of young people who work in a restaurant. It has a lot of sick humor, and I liked the movie at the time, though it definitely has some gross parts. I was recommended it by a friend who was a waiter and several other waiter friends told me it was highly accurate. I definitely cut back on eating out for a year or two after watching the film.

The curtailing of restaurant dining is one white pill of the coronavirus paranoia. People were all too fixated on going out to be seen, and paying overpriced amounts for poor quality food. There were a small number of places I liked to frequent, including one health food cafe that makes lunch from scratch every day from fresh vegetables, and I hope they survive. But the reality is you can almost always do better cooking for yourself. Of course it's difficult to recreate the Indian Buffet at home, and it's fine to have a nice meal out as a change of pace, but I had friends who ate out daily and now that has all come to a stop.

One big point for me is the variety of items on the menu. If a restaurant has 5 or 6 items to choose from, that's ok. But if there is an enormous list of everything from pizza to steaks to fish, I become very wary and wonder how they are able to keep a dozen different items on hand. It's almost impossible for the items to be very fresh every night. And particularly in these desperate times, you think a struggling restaurant owner will throw away food that isn't going to kill you, but he really shouldn't be serving you? Or does he just add a bit more salt and sell it to you for $14.95?

kel

Pelican
I don't want to give such places money or attention anyways.

I've always been a saver, but still it sucks that essentially all businesses are openly and explicitly globalist now. I buy food from local farms, food being my biggest expense besides rent, and I just don't buy that much else. When I do need something, I try to avoid Amazon, but the alternatives are necessarily better (though it spreads the money out a bit). Books are a big thing - there are no major booksellers that aren't strongly virtue signalling lately (anti-white books on the front page, etc).