Economic effects of the Russo-Ukrainian War

The historical norm, before white Christians tamed the world. But maybe worse, because as Jesus explained, when you exorcise a demon, he later comes back with more demons and the condition of the possessed is worse than it was before.

It looks to me as if the West is under judgement. Since the so-called "renaissance", there has been a progressive paganization of western society and it is reaching crisis now.

If my people will not obey, I shall be compelled to loose my Son’s arm. It is so heavy, so pressing that I can no longer restrain it.

uncledick

Woodpecker
Catholic
Why is the West suiciding itself?

What is going to replace the current “world order”?

It's more like Europe is committing suicide, by command of the USA, so the American (((elite))) can feed off the corpse of Europa until nothing is left to prevent the US from finally suffering the same fate, albeit a bit further down the road. The key though is that the US is consolidating its power and whip hand over its vassal states.

The only bright side to all this from my perspective as a North American, is that I expect massive brain drain and economic migration from Europe to Canada, NZ, Australia and to the USA.

Massive waves of white migrants will be a welcome change here in Canada, hopefully they aren't all massive globohomo lovers, and hopefully some have a healthy chip on their shoulder for the people forcing them to emigrate in the first place.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
It's more like Europe is committing suicide, by command of the USA, so the American (((elite))) can feed off the corpse of Europa until nothing is left to prevent the US from finally suffering the same fate, albeit a bit further down the road. The key though is that the US is consolidating its power and whip hand over its vassal states.

The only bright side to all this from my perspective as a North American, is that I expect massive brain drain and economic migration from Europe to Canada, NZ, Australia and to the USA.

Massive waves of white migrants will be a welcome change here in Canada, hopefully they aren't all massive globohomo lovers, and hopefully some have a healthy chip on their shoulder for the people forcing them to emigrate in the first place.
The US is committing suicide as well. They may have schemes to prey upon Europe, but with the government sponsored destruction of children and families, and the aggressive policy to replace the original American population with third world immigrants, plus all the insane government debt spending, the US is just as suicidal as Europe.

Belgrano

Hummingbird
Gold Member

Turkish FM Cavusoglu: US 'bullying' Saudi Arabia over oil production cuts

Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has criticised the US for deploying harsh rhetoric against Saudi Arabia over oil production cuts.

Cavusoglu lashed out at the US' approach toward the gulf country, saying if Washington wants oil prices to fall, it must lift sanctions on Iran and Venezuela.

Speaking at a press conference on Friday following the AK Party meeting in Türkiye's Mersin province, Cavusoglu described Washington's newest approach toward Riyadh as "bullying".

"The whole world needs Venezuela’s oil and natural gas. There is also an embargo on Iranian oil. If you want prices to fall, lift sanctions," he added.​

It appears that Biden's brilliant foreign policy has managed to alienate both Turkey and Saudi-Arabia, with the Saudis now even starting to consider rapprochement with Iran. At this rate, he might end up losing the entire Middle East while only halfway into his term.

Last edited:

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
media%2FFfccAAgaUAAYM_7.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

NZ is much poorer/lower material quality of life than any of the other countries in the second category and still behind many EU countries, keep in mind Anglo countries had big inflation too.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
At this rate, we are looking at 1 trillion in funding for Ukraine over the next 8 years! It's OUTRAGEOUS and hardly anyone talks about it. There needs to be rebellion within both parties.

If they feel compelled to spend this money on something, how about using it as restitution for all the lives and livelihoods destroyed by destructive policies related to the virus hysteria or to address any number of legitimate domestic problems? Not one cent should go to prolonging the special military operation. It's a travesty, and we can rest assured most of it just goes to line pockets of "defense contractors" and other malefactors before some portion of it worms its way back into the coffers of the two façades of the uniparty come campaign season.