Educate Yourself thread

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

In a world filled with deception, Jesus Christ is the truth. Through His work on the cross, he made a way for us to come boldly to the precense of God, like Adam did in the Garden of Eden before his fall. We do not need priests or pastors or bishops to mediate for us. Jesus Christ is our advocate with the Father.

This thread will serve as a platform to deprogram you from and educate yourself on many of these deceptions. Grab your popcorn there is a lot to watch here.

Industrial Civilization is not how God intended for man to live

While I do not agree with his proposed solutions, Ted Kaczynski (the unabomber) does reveal a lot of the flaws in modern industrial civilization. While we can adapt to many living situations, modern civilization is not how God designed for us to live. That's why we have so much unhappiness and mental problems in this society.

Pizzagate is real

I am sure many are familiar with pizzagate pedo network as there is even a megathread for it. I also think lots of you have seen "Out of the Shadows" but it's an important video so I will leave it here. For those who are unfamiliar with it, it basically uncovers the pedophile networks in Hollywood. There are many more pedo networks, for example among the UK establishment, Afghan bacha bazi phenomenon, Catholic church etc.

The current Jews are NOT God's chosen people

Those who call themselves Jews today are not God's chosen people. Christian Zionism is also a new phenomenon that began due to the Scofield Reference Bible (1909), which was compiled by Cyrus I. Scofield who was a washed up lawyer and a drunkard, he was also financed by (((them))).

Last edited:

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Pre-tribulation rapture (dispensationalism) is a false doctrine

The pre-tribulation rapture was popularized also through the Scofield Reference Bible. Many Christians will be fooled due to this, when the rapture doesn't come yet the tribulation and great deception begins.

The King James Bible is the best English Bible

Learn the untold history of the Bible and how the Catholic church did everything they could to suppress the King James Bible and its predecessors (Tyndale Bible, Great Bible etc). Back then the only ones with access to the Bible were Catholic clergy, but the Tyndale Bible and the printing press started the Reformation and Protestant movement which brought the Bible scriptures to the masses.

Avoid modern Bible translations, they promote the New World Order agenda

Many modern Bible translations attempt to reduce the divinity of Jesus Christ, who is the true Son of God come in the flesh. Stick with the King James Bible.

Do not fall for the Trump/QAnon deception

Last edited:

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Road To Antichrist & What's Really Coming Series

1jlOVgG.jpg

Chapter 1: The Orwellian Nightmare
link

Chapter 2: The Real Agenda
link

Chapter 3: The Rise of Conspiracy Theory
link (currently broken, check the thread for updates when it is reuploaded)

Chapter 4 (Part 1): Trump, QAnon, and the Alliance
link

What's Really Coming

The globohomo new world order is a false flag operation by Satan and his demons which was never meant to succeed and will be defeated by the new age "we are all one with the universe" occult conspiracy theorist movement to usher in the Luciferan Aquarian new age. Alex Jones, David Icke etc. are all part of this deception. Christianity is the truth, but people are being led away from it.

Do NOT praise Kek

Many meme warriors are familiar with Kek. Do not praise Kek however because it is an actual Egyptian deity (demon).

Last edited:

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
The god of Technology

Here is something I believe the Holy Spirit has revealed to me and others like Brother Werks from the video above.

We humans are being herded into invisible cages where we are enslaved through the lusts of the flesh and the desires of the mind.

The carrot is that you can eat as much junk food, watch as much TV and play as much video games as you want, while also having casual intercourse through various means. Hedonism basically.

The stick is that you stand to lose this comfortable lifestyle of mindless consumerism if you go against the system. Roosh has certainly experienced both sides of the coin.

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Road To Antichrist & What's Really Coming Series

1jlOVgG.jpg

Chapter 1: The Orwellian Nightmare
link

Chapter 2: The Real Agenda
link

link (currently broken, check the thread for updates when it is reuploaded)

Chapter 4 (Part 1): Trump, QAnon, and the Alliance
link

What's Really Coming

The globohomo new world order is a false flag operation by Satan and his demons which was never meant to succeed and will be defeated by the new age "we are all one with the universe" occult conspiracy theorist movement to usher in the Luciferan Aquarian new age. Alex Jones, David Icke etc. are all part of this deception. Christianity is the truth, but people are being led away from it.

Do NOT praise Kek

Many meme warriors are familiar with Kek. Do not praise Kek however because it is an actual Egyptian deity (demon).
click here (working link)

KJV is a cult bible promoting liberalism. All prot is liberalism. Millions of people doing personal interpretation of the Bible claiming to exclusively have the truth. We all can’t have the truth. Either one of us is correct or none of us are. Scripture is not open to personal interpretation. At least join an apostolic church (cat or ortho) everything else is just people making up their own versions of Christianity. We have always had these people - they just didn’t have bibles to pound on - we just called them heretics.

Last edited:
It is all so very tiresome, this bickering and fighting amongst so called Christians about whose bible is the real bible, whose church is the real church, who can interpret the bible and who cannot. I grew up with this, in a strict Baptist church but I have always questioned everything. Why do those people who go to another church wrong, do we not all believe in Christ? Who says that only our church is the real church? I once asked my uncle when I was a teenager these questions. He was the assistant pastor at our church, held an honorary doctorate at the seminary where he taught and was a very wise and Godly man. Note, he was self taught, did not finish high school, fought in the second world war, navy, Pacific, traveled the southwest and established churches. His answer to me was, "if you want to know the truth, read and study your bible." So I have, I have also studied and visited many other churches. These arguements are not going to be solved in this world, everyone has good arguments and bad, backed by the bible and downed by the bible. Oh how Satan must be so amused at our foolishness, fighting amongst ourselves while he rules his domain without a squabble.

I remember the Catholic woman that I dated some many years ago. We both laughed at the thought that our churches taught that the other was a pagan heretic destined for the fires of Hell. We learned much from each other and never argued about our beliefs. Would that all Christians could do the same.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
I thought this thread would be mocking all the SJWs who want me to educate myself about all their stupid theories. I suppose it's very similar to that, so it's cool.

Drakken

Sparrow
It is all so very tiresome, this bickering and fighting amongst so called Christians about whose bible is the real bible, whose church is the real church, who can interpret the bible and who cannot.
I agree. I've never understood the Bible controversy. After his crucifixion Christ said "I will send you a comforter" which we understand to be the Holy Spirit that speakers to the heart of every believer and guides us. He did not say "I will send you a perfect book without error."

After all, that large black book on your nightstand isn't the Bible, it is a translation of the Bible which was written in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic. Translations have imperfect meanings.

It is all so very tiresome, this bickering and fighting amongst so called Christians about whose bible is the real bible, whose church is the real church, who can interpret the bible and who cannot. I grew up with this, in a strict Baptist church but I have always questioned everything. Why do those people who go to another church wrong, do we not all believe in Christ? Who says that only our church is the real church? I once asked my uncle when I was a teenager these questions. He was the assistant pastor at our church, held an honorary doctorate at the seminary where he taught and was a very wise and Godly man. Note, he was self taught, did not finish high school, fought in the second world war, navy, Pacific, traveled the southwest and established churches. His answer to me was, "if you want to know the truth, read and study your bible." So I have, I have also studied and visited many other churches. These arguements are not going to be solved in this world, everyone has good arguments and bad, backed by the bible and downed by the bible. Oh how Satan must be so amused at our foolishness, fighting amongst ourselves while he rules his domain without a squabble.

I remember the Catholic woman that I dated some many years ago. We both laughed at the thought that our churches taught that the other was a pagan heretic destined for the fires of Hell. We learned much from each other and never argued about our beliefs. Would that all Christians could do the same.

Christ came. Established his churches through the apostles. If you’re outside of the apostolic churches you are in a religion of your own design. I don’t know what else to tell you guy.

Please be specific. What are those churches?

read my first post.
I said in my first post. Churches founded by the apostles. The Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church. Prots broke from the western apostolic church and formed their own version of Christianity using the Bible put together by the apostolic churches - starting with Luther. 30k denoms all claiming to go by the Bible all claiming the truth. It’s nothing to pass down but rebellion arrogance and rejection of tradition. If you’re ortho we can debate catholic s. If you’re catholic we can debate ortho s. If you’re a prot you’re literally just making shit up as you go along. You submit to no one but yourself - an excellent guide I’m sure.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I think the debate is good. The important thing is that we manage to do so without being nasty to each other and criticize ideas without being obnoxious to other Christians who hold them. I'm sure I disagree with Psalm27 and various others here about all sorts of theological things, but at the end of the day he's still a Christian brother and not the enemy (Lord knows we have enough of those already.) There has been some disagreement in various threads, but from what I've seen it's all been pretty civil.

@Locked Room You raise an interesting point about apostolic succession. For Protestant churches it is a bit more complicated that just making stuff up as they go - for those in established denominations, anyway (non-denom churches are a different story.) But who does have the ability to make a church? Does it have to be the Apostles? Guys in fancy robes? Any disgruntled group of Christians who think they can do better than their cucked current church, citing Mark 9:38-40 and Matthew 18:20?

It's one of those things that doesn't seem well-established in scripture which seems to give a lot of leeway. I'm increasingly coming around to the Orthodox/Catholic view that apostolic succession does matter and you can't just make up a new church from thin air. But most Protestants I know will just tell you that the "One Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church" as described in the Nicene Creed (which we recite every other week at my church without irony) is the global body of believers spanning the whole Catholic/Orthodox/Protestant spectrum, in which case "starting a new church" is really just like opening a new branch of a bank or something like that. The more I think about that idea though, the weirder it seems.

And so peace among Christians will never be achieved, I should know better after a couple of thousand years of bloodshed. I attempt to be open minded with the belief that we all worship the Christ and should work together for the salvation of the lost and fellowship of the Church. But alas, it is not to be. Heads up folks, the savages have breached the walls, civilization is being put to the torch and before long we will all be put to the sword, but that is okay, "MY" church is the one true faith and all others are just making shit up and will burn in Hell. It is no wonder that Christianity is failing, people are leaving in droves, church leaders have abandoned their flocks or if not, just fleece them for all that they are worth.

Perhaps it is true, we cannot all be right and so it is all just bullshit. Perhaps it is true that christianity is just a Jewish trojan horse to divide and destroy and enslave the goyim and we are all fools to deny our true tribal gods of ancestry.

As I said before, these arguments will never be resolved, for every point you can make I can make an opposing argument based upon the Word of God and to insist on being the ONE TRUE FAITH at the expense of other Christians then, what can I say, perhaps the words of Christ can say it..."Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44

bucky

Ostrich
KJV is a cult bible promoting liberalism. All prot is liberalism. Millions of people doing personal interpretation of the Bible claiming to exclusively have the truth. We all can’t have the truth. Either one of us is correct or none of us are. Scripture is not open to personal interpretation. At least join an apostolic church (cat or ortho) everything else is just people making up their own versions of Christianity. We have always had these people - they just didn’t have bibles to pound on - we just called them heretics.

" We all can’t have the truth. Either one of us is correct or none of us are. Scripture is not open to personal interpretation. At least join an apostolic church (cat or ortho) "

So, is the Pope the vicar of Christ and earthly leader of all true Christians or not?

" We all can’t have the truth. Either one of us is correct or none of us are. Scripture is not open to personal interpretation. At least join an apostolic church (cat or ortho) "

So, is the Pope the vicar of Christ and earthly leader of all true Christians or not?

I reject your lame premise and trap. It’s Dishonest and childish. The pope is the vicar of Christ and head of all Christians in communion with Rome. Only those who are cats or orthos are true Christians. Orthodox are true Christians as their churches and traditions were founded by the apostles after Pentecost.
If you are a prot you are just making up a version of Christianity by your own design.
You are your own pope - a self centered self submitting one.

I’ll illustrate.

If your name was Mike and you were a prot of any denom then you would be a “mike-ist” (As in Luther=Lutheran, Calvin=Calvinist). Mike likes a little Calvin a little Knox a little Aquinas a little cormac McCarthy His uncle was smart so he likes that too.
Mike stirs that up reads the Bible interprets it the way he sees fit and calls himself a true Christian. He after all doesn’t follow a pope! HE knows what’s best! And if you disagree? Well that’s the Holy Spirit! Isn’t that convenient! If he doesn’t have an answer that’s satisfying to himself - mike just goes to a YouTube celeb a speaker A philosopher or theologian he likes and adopts that as his explanation. At the end of the day mike is his own pope submitting to mikes own biases mikes own experiences and mikes own itching ears.

Last edited:
And so peace among Christians will never be achieved, I should know better after a couple of thousand years of bloodshed. I attempt to be open minded with the belief that we all worship the Christ and should work together for the salvation of the lost and fellowship of the Church. But alas, it is not to be. Heads up folks, the savages have breached the walls, civilization is being put to the torch and before long we will all be put to the sword, but that is okay, "MY" church is the one true faith and all others are just making shit up and will burn in Hell. It is no wonder that Christianity is failing, people are leaving in droves, church leaders have abandoned their flocks or if not, just fleece them for all that they are worth.

Perhaps it is true, we cannot all be right and so it is all just bullshit. Perhaps it is true that christianity is just a Jewish trojan horse to divide and destroy and enslave the goyim and we are all fools to deny our true tribal gods of ancestry.

As I said before, these arguments will never be resolved, for every point you can make I can make an opposing argument based upon the Word of God and to insist on being the ONE TRUE FAITH at the expense of other Christians then, what can I say, perhaps the words of Christ can say it..."Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44

Sorry guy. It’s just history.There’s nothing I can do for you. Like I said and you haven’t addressed: Christ rises. Pentecost. The apostles establish the churches. If you are outside of those churches? Then I don’t know what to tell you.
You taking a line from the Bible the churches put together interpreting it a way you like means nothing to anyone except yourself and someone who too is basing their identity in what they are not: a cat ortho. You are a PROTEST-ant. Your identity is based on what you’re not and there’s nothing you can do about history. The west and east churches came first and are still here. Take your fire join one of them (I say catholic) help throw out the trash and help reunite the west and eastern churches. Otherwise you’re just some liberal with nothing to pass on but rebellion revolution and self flattering biblical world views.

I would rather debate anyone in person. I’m not an expert. But writing this out is not as potent as I’d like to be. I’m only 6’ 190lbs. I have large hands a full thick masculine head of hair a solid jawline and deep set eyes under a solid brown. My eyes are set back to avoid sword swings on the battle field.