Educate Yourself thread

docdave15

Chicken
I reject your lame premise and trap. It’s Dishonest and childish. The pope is the vicar of Christ and head of all Christians in communion with Rome. Only those who are cats or orthos are true Christians. Orthodox are true Christians as their churches and traditions were founded by the apostles after Pentecost.
If you are a prot you are just making up a version of Christianity by your own design.
You are your own pope - a self centered self submitting one.

I’ll illustrate.

If your name was Mike and you were a prot of any denom then you would be a “mike-ist” (As in Luther=Lutheran, Calvin=Calvinist). Mike likes a little Calvin a little Knox a little Aquinas a little cormac McCarthy His uncle was smart so he likes that too.
Mike stirs that up reads the Bible interprets it the way he sees fit and calls himself a true Christian. He after all doesn’t follow a pope! HE knows what’s best! And if you disagree? Well that’s the Holy Spirit! Isn’t that convenient! If he doesn’t have an answer that’s satisfying to himself - mike just goes to a YouTube celeb a speaker A philosopher or theologian he likes and adopts that as his explanation. At the end of the day mike is his own pope submitting to mikes own biases mikes own experiences and mikes own itching ears.

Christians, true followers of Christ, can also be found in Protestant denominations. Church discipline and submission to religious authority is well established in some mainline Protestant denominations and in some non-denominational, biblically orthodox (little o) congregations. Additionally, the Westminster Catechism of Faith provides no short list of guard rails on the interpretation of Scripture.

Furthermore, I am well familiar with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church as I was raised and confirmed a Catholic Christian. My journey of faith in Christ included a departure from Catholicism during my undergraduate studies. I could not reconcile how some extra-biblical Catholic teachings seemed to be in direct conflict with Scripture-based truth.

For example, was it also people with itching ears who first forbade Catholic priests from marriage? This conflicts with the Apostle Paul's words to Timothy, "Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage..." (1 Tim 4:1-3a).

ICXC

Sparrow
I keep trying to point out that we are all Christians and should not be fighting amongst ourselves but it is to no avail, some people are stuck in some la la land where they believe that only they hold the truth and all others are false Christians

You're not 'real Christians' man. Like you sort of are, but not really....whoever does the will of God is a Christian in the truest sense...but to just claim you're a Christian and saved and that's all it is, is such a huge disservice to the actual message of Christ...
---
John 14:23-24 23Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 24Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
---
Why do think the Catholic Church finds apostolic succession to be so important? Because it's an acknowledgment of obeying the Lord's word's. You aren't really 'Christian's' man, you sort of are, but then again so is every human being who ever existed a son and daughter of God. We are ALL God's children, God formed and made us ALL, ALL things under Heaven are God's. Obviously if you desire the Kingdom of Heaven you will receive it - seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be open to you...you still need baptized, you still need the sacraments...etc...your dead men walking without the Eucharist - the greatest gift a person can receive on earth, it should be your main goal in this life to receive God on earth; i.e. receive the Eucharist, if you have no other goal, it should be that...but as far as making it to Heaven, I don't know, I'm not God, I don't decide, I'm simply the messenger...you might make it, you might not...
---
Matthew 7:21 21"Not everyone who says to me, 'LORD, LORD,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
---
Just saying you're a 'Christian' isn't really doing the will of the Lord now is it? And what is the will of God? Is it for you to figure everything out? Do you think God gave you the bible to figure out all of reality on your own? Go make your own commentary on The Old and New Testament, let's see that before you start getting all defensive. I don't claim to know everything, I claim the Catholic Church knows everything...I'm just one man, to think you can interpret it so well, let's see your commentaries on the Gospels, let's see your entire lifes devotion to all of it, AND then put that up against everyone whose come before you...as Luther (the heretic did), you'll notice that your thoughts really aren't all that good and your sin blinds you to such a high degree it's embarrassing, seriously, you guy's embarrass yourselves. I don't wanna get into 'debates' on here, but all I'm sayin' is if you're so wise you better get to work writing up your commentaries on the bible then.

If you're making yourself the 'measure of all things' then you got ALOT of work ahead of you, good luck.

Last edited:

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Sigh ... there is so much evidence against what you are saying it's mind numbing. No, He's not talking 'spiritually', it's talking literally, it is the literal Word, it is literally His body, and His blood.

You are correct here, YOU'RE not eatting eat His flesh because you clearly are NOT Catholic, and thus you are simply receiving a piece of bread from John Doe, whoever your 'pastor' is doesn't have the Holy Spirit; whoever he is is not in communion with the Catholic Church, thus anything you eat is not Christ anyways, so you are correct there, you definitly are not partaking of the Lord.
Ah, the eternal Catholic.

X6jH8Bq.jpg

Last edited:

Elipe

Kingfisher
Why do think the Catholic Church finds apostolic succession to be so important? Because it's an acknowledgment of obeying the Lord's word's.
And Protestants will just respond that the apostles delegated church functions, and that where two or three gather in His name, there He is. Your argument isn't going to convince any Protestant. The Protestant position is that the (big C) Church functions more as a decentralized network of congregations, and that the Holy Spirit acts as a Christian's guide. As with many things, there are pros and cons to this kind of system as opposed to a monolithic church hierarchy: it's decentralized, so it's much more difficult to eliminate by persecution and it can grow exponentially because every member is obligated to evangelize and spread the Gospel (distinguishing believers between a priest class and a lay class has the effect of laymen shifting more of the responsibility onto the priest class). And yes, on the downside, there is the problem of expelling wrongdoers from the Church because of the decentralized nature of the network, but from the time that Paul wrote on that subject, keep in mind that there weren't churches on every street corner. Many churches had to be established underground because it was not safe to practice in the open, so it wasn't exactly like you could just look up the Corinthian phone book to find another church. Excommunication would have been effective in a decentralized church network under heavy persecution.

As for the corruption of various Protestant denominations, I have this to say: take the log out of your own eye first!

A lot of our helpful contributors are Roman Catholic.

Are you suggesting that it's a problem that the Roman Catholics think there is a true faith, and that we should instead assume various conflicting doctrines are all true? I think Roman Catholics teach certain things that are not correct, but their belief that objective truth exists would hardly go on that list.

On this forum, I've seen Christians denying the virgin birth, not to mention the smorgasbord of bad ideas that exist among Christians outside of the forum. To suggest that there is no true faith, or that if there is one there's no way to find it, doesn't exactly look like a sales pitch for Christianity.

No, they are not.

I do not suggest anything other than we should all respect each other as Christians and not be fighting amongst ourselves. I have nothing against Catholics or Orthodox or any other Christian. Everyone can have a contribution but to insult others, to tell them that they are not Christian and just "making shit up" is unacceptable. As I have said before, these arguments are not, will not be resolved in this world so why keep pushing them? Yes, I take umbrage with those who disparage my faith as do all. I know the Catholic argument and I know the Protestant argument, I respect both and expect the same courtesy in return.

I was taught in my youth many bad things about other Christians, I have overcome that but I have not forgotten. We must not fight, the world is being overcome with evil as it has always and if we cannot stand together, well...

When one tells another that their Chrisitanity is false, well, those are fighting words, as history in all its bloody glory shows. But, it does not have to be that way, man, makes it so.

ICXC

Sparrow

I would direct you to my post on here "Guide for Processing Media - First Principles".

I did an overview examination of NLP. I'm well aware of the potential subconscious messages. Still doesn't change my opinion. Sometimes we just see what we wanna see.

Matthew 7:22, 23
(Use whichever translation is personally revered/desired).

I would be curious as to thoughts on the above scripture. Should we 'respect all Christians', if The Master rejects some forms of their worship? The "respect" from Christ, himself, includes everlasting destruction for some of his self-proclaimed devout followers.

Last edited:

ICXC

Sparrow
Matthew 7:22, 23
(Use whichever translation is personally revered/desired).

I would be curious as to thoughts on the above scripture.

The Lord's message is not only works, but also faith. The inner reality, and the outer reality. We often times confuse these. For example many will say "I have faith, so I'm saved" without doing any works. The Lord is explaining the opposite here. It's not only the good works themselves, you must be holy and pure on the inside as well. The Lord wants good works, obviously the Lord wants prophecy and miracles and healings, these are good works, no one would say they aren't. But the Lord is saying you can't do good works only on the outside and then also be evil on the inside. You must be good on the inside as well.

The Lord is pointing out that they were just fulfilling the law, they were saying the 'right' things, and even though good things came from this, they were still morally corrupt and evil on the inside.

ICXC

Sparrow
Should we 'respect all Christians', if The Master rejects some forms of their worship?

Mark 9:38-39 38"Teacher," said John, "we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us." 39"Do not stop him," Jesus said. "For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me,

The fact of the matter is we are all God's children on earth ok, and anyone who prayers to God - The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob and Jesus Christ the Lord will be guided by God to Heaven, does this mean they are 'saved' - I don't know, I'm not God, but what I do know is Jesus is the Way, the only Way to the Father, we know Him through His church, if you don't believe in the Catholic Church then who are you worshipping? Have you not heard about the Fathers of the Old Testament, have you not heard about the Fathers of The New Testament, The Church Fathers, the men who knew Christ, etc.? The reality is you don't have the sacraments and the Holy Spirit if not in communion with the Church, now every Christian likes to think they have the Holy Spirit, blah blah blah, the long and short of it is only through Apostolic Succession can you claim such a thing even exists, if there were no means for grace being received from priests anyone could baptize anyone, anyone could marry anyone, anyone could give anyone a confession, etc...it would all become a joke and a farce.

There has to have been some logical causality in how the Holy Spirit has been 'passed' on - because again, you can't simply say 'Jesus save me!' - you can, and maybe he'll hear you, again, I don't know, I'm not God, only God knows - but what I do know is the Holy Spirit isn't just some 'thing' you can 'will' at your own consent...you can't simply be like 'oh Holy Spirit do this this and this' - sure, you can ask or whatever, but the Counselor is God, He's under no obligation to listen to you. People abuse the Lord's words and distort there meanings, they use no logic (logos) or common sense at all in the slightest, they are void of understanding completely and utterly. Christ is not fairy dust that you can just 'cast' about in the hopes He will do your any wish...again, it's complicated, and realize God is a God of mercy and wants us to desire Him and to pray to Him, but to outright abuse the Holy Spirit is demonic, it brings into question just what 'spirit' you are actually calling forth, and points to being used by evil rather than good. Again, Christ says don't stop someone who does a miracle in His name, because they are for us, not against us. I don't have anything against that average Christian, but there's hundreds of these denominations now and I've lost track of every piece of nonsense they come up with. The fact of the matter is God is merciful, God is good, He's under no obligation to hear or answer any prayers you ask of Him, He desires you use common sense (open a history book and read about the Catholic Church - His Church) and use some logic and common sense before thinking you're going to 'baptize' your friend in Christs name or some other lie where the Holy Spirit is not really present.

So you're suggesting that Matthew 7:22, 23 is the 'reverse equivalent' of James 2:20, 21; both attitudes resulting in the same unfavorable judgement?

Right because He's not saying the works were evil, He's not condemning them because they healed a person, they are condemned 'why'? Jesus Christ Lord and God uses a VAST ARRAY of logic ok, He's using something called inductive logic in the first passage you were suggesting alright. He wants the reader to 'fill in the blank' with their OWN hearts fault for why they would possibly be rejected by Him. Deep down everyone knows their faults, they know what they have done right or wrong. So when the Lord say's 'depart from me' and you think you did good works all your life, but then you realize, "Oh, right, there was this one time I did this, and yeah, maybe your right Lord, yeah maybe I am in the wrong" - The Lord's logic is not just some 'talking point' you can write a paragraph about, it's insanely vast multilayered argumentation which cuts to the core of every human, to the fool it appears like contradiction, to the wise Jesus is speaking directly to them, the reader, or the hearer's of the Word.

Last edited:

iop890

Crow
Gold Member

X6jH8Bq.jpg

What the hall actually looks like.

vatican-city-nervi-hall-aula-nervi-or-paolo-vi-international-meeting-e7jxj9.jpg

Look at the angles of the walls and roof, and the size of the room. Do you see the level of photographic distortion required to shape a room that size and shape into the snake image above?

A more detailed one. How do windows opposing each other suddenly line up to create an eye pattern, when they're far back along the wall?

How can this be presented as a religious truth if it requires a lie to sell it, when you can't use evil to produce a good end?

Do you even see that you're being manipulated by propaganda?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

Audiovisual presentation can only be informative entertainment at best. If you want to learn something deeply, you have to read (and write about what you have read). This is why schools are churning out people ever more incapable of keeping a coherent discourse - they are now completely entranced by audiovisual mediums. No one reads or writes anymore (other than tweets, of course).

The Simpsons were degenerate but a lot of truth shone through.

Has @Psalm27 told us what denomination he is yet so we can pick faults with his theological understanding? My experience thus far is that anyone who doesn't proudly lay claim to their denomination is usually a deceiver sent to sow chaos.

ICXC

Sparrow
The Simpsons were degenerate but a lot of truth shone through.

True. A lot of self projection from the writers coming through maybe. Heh.

Has @Psalm27 told us what denomination he is yet so we can pick faults with his theological understanding? My experience thus far is that anyone who doesn't proudly lay claim to their denomination is usually a deceiver sent to sow chaos.

I don't know, or really care, but I refuse the notion that Catholicism is satanic. Sure, there have most assuredly been evil men who intentionally put their evil propaganda and symbols throughout the Church, like obviously, anything standing for truth itself will have evil people trying to subvert from the inside. But the idea that the Catholic Church is evil is pure insanity. For 1) I refuse to believe God would allow a Church to last 2,000+ years (and if evil) blasphemy His Holy name for that long, and 2) if the Catholic Church isn't the true Church then like Paul said:
---
Paul, in 1 Corinthians 15, said that “If Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is in vain and your faith is in vain."
---
And 3) say hypothetically the Catholic Church isn't the 'real Church' then that means God isn't the real 'God' and basically we don't know or can understand anything in reality at that point. We end up at that point just being matter for matters sake, there would be no prime mover, no Plato's greatest good, no perfect forms, no true forms, we might as well abandon all metaphysics like the materialists do and just be 'nothing' or think everything is biological and the 'will to power' to 'survive' and this gay notion of 'only the strongest survive', heh, that's only a half truth of the animal kingdom. No the truth of the matter is those with God on their side win every time.

Matthew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Last edited:
Mark 9:38-39 38"Teacher," said John, "we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us." 39"Do not stop him," Jesus said. "For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me,

The fact of the matter is we are all God's children on earth ok, and anyone who prayers to God - The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob and Jesus Christ the Lord will be guided by God to Heaven, does this mean they are 'saved' - I don't know, I'm not God, but what I do know is Jesus is the Way, the only Way to the Father, we know Him through His church, if you don't believe in the Catholic Church then who are you worshipping? Have you not heard about the Fathers of the Old Testament, have you not heard about the Fathers of The New Testament, The Church Fathers, the men who knew Christ, etc.? The reality is you don't have the sacraments and the Holy Spirit if not in communion with the Church, now every Christian likes to think they have the Holy Spirit, blah blah blah, the long and short of it is only through Apostolic Succession can you claim such a thing even exists, if there were no means for grace being received from priests anyone could baptize anyone, anyone could marry anyone, anyone could give anyone a confession, etc...it would all become a joke and a farce.

There has to have been some logical causality in how the Holy Spirit has been 'passed' on - because again, you can't simply say 'Jesus save me!' - you can, and maybe he'll hear you, again, I don't know, I'm not God, only God knows - but what I do know is the Holy Spirit isn't just some 'thing' you can 'will' at your own consent...you can't simply be like 'oh Holy Spirit do this this and this' - sure, you can ask or whatever, but the Counselor is God, He's under no obligation to listen to you. People abuse the Lord's words and distort there meanings, they use no logic (logos) or common sense at all in the slightest, they are void of understanding completely and utterly. Christ is not fairy dust that you can just 'cast' about in the hopes He will do your any wish...again, it's complicated, and realize God is a God of mercy and wants us to desire Him and to pray to Him, but to outright abuse the Holy Spirit is demonic, it brings into question just what 'spirit' you are actually calling forth, and points to being used by evil rather than good. Again, Christ says don't stop someone who does a miracle in His name, because they are for us, not against us. I don't have anything against that average Christian, but there's hundreds of these denominations now and I've lost track of every piece of nonsense they come up with. The fact of the matter is God is merciful, God is good, He's under no obligation to hear or answer any prayers you ask of Him, He desires you use common sense (open a history book and read about the Catholic Church - His Church) and use some logic and common sense before thinking you're going to 'baptize' your friend in Christs name or some other lie where the Holy Spirit is not really present.

Right because He's not saying the works were evil, He's not condemning them because they healed a person, they are condemned 'why'? Jesus Christ Lord and God uses a VAST ARRAY of logic ok, He's using something called inductive logic in the first passage you were suggesting alright. He wants the reader to 'fill in the blank' with their OWN hearts fault for why they would possibly be rejected by Him. Deep down everyone knows their faults, they know what they have done right or wrong. So when the Lord say's 'depart from me' and you think you did good works all your life, but then you realize, "Oh, right, there was this one time I did this, and yeah, maybe your right Lord, yeah maybe I am in the wrong" - The Lord's logic is not just some 'talking point' you can write a paragraph about, it's insanely vast multilayered argumentation which cuts to the core of every human, to the fool it appears like contradiction, to the wise Jesus is speaking directly to them, the reader, or the hearer's of the Word.

I can understand why you would be on the defensive to the degree that you are, based on the entire discussion before my first comment in this thread.

That being said, I should make it clear that I'm not interested in personally attacking, or elevating, your Denomination (or anyone else's).

Believe me, sir, I am well aware of my own faults. It is for this reason that I would dare not condemn you, nor elevate myself.

Such a course of action would be foolishness on my part, from a sense of pride that I would have no justification in taking.

Romans 3:23-27
2 Corinthians 5:10

ICXC

Sparrow
Believe me, sir, I am well aware of my own faults. It is for this reason that I would dare not condemn you, nor elevate myself.

Such a course of action would be foolishness on my part, from a sense of pride that I would have no justification in taking.

I'm not on the defensive, I'm clarifying to you. And yeah I feel the same way half the time also. I'm pretty careful with what I'm saying k, at least I try to be. Yeah I know, we condemn ourselves by the words we use, I'm quite aware. It's either I speak up for what I know (or believe I know, if this isn't truth, than I don't know anything at all), but I either speak what I know is true or don't say anything and go and become a desert hermit, seriously. I'm quite aware ok, and I'm constantly censoring myself. So, I get it ok, very much so. But if I sit back and don't say anything on the day of judgment Jesus will say to me, "Well, you could've said something right?" And then be the servant who hoarded his talents because He was afraid of being condemned by the Lord. They are two sides of the same coin. If the Kingdom of Heaven is being disparaged I'll speak my mind. I've probably said too much as it is, but there were things which needed said. If I do not say them would it matter, maybe, maybe not.

For the most part I'm simply clarifying interpretations, I'm careful to 'make up' new ideas, I avoid that altogether unless its not in scripture then I kind of have to go with the flow and use faith, but there's plenty of theology on most of this stuff from the great saints so I'm generally just referencing them. Again I try to avoid interpreting scripture, I'm pretty much just always referencing back to different known theological points of view, thats all. And if I've made an error along the way than thats my fault. The real tricky topic honestly isn't this one, it's the whole 'female' gender discussion, it's like jumping through hula hoops and constantly dodging landmines, I type alot of odd stuff sometimes and trying to make it coherent while intelligible is difficult against modernism and relativism, they makes theology discussions into bizarre abstract thought experiments and you're probably making the smart move which is to not say anything, but you have to constantly reference the Lord because there really is no definitive source or answer against the heresies of Nietzsche and post-modernists and Marxism, dude it's like the most bizarre abstract nonsense and it's difficult to debate a materialists least you condemn yourself completely and say some heresy you are unaware of. Talking about modern women is extremely difficult for this reason. Anyways you get the point.

Last edited:

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Sure, the Vatican hall looks different from different angles. But it also looks like a snake head ...
vaticanhall.png

No the truth of the matter is those with God on their side win every time.
Jesus already won but in the Bible it says that Christians will suffer and be persecuted in this life for His name's sake. Catholics have usually been the ones doing the persecution of other Christians throughout history.

I already told you in another thread. I identify most with independent fundamentalist baptists but I am part of a calvinist baptist church as there is no IFB in my country. I also believe in spiritual gifts like speaking in tongues, which IFB doesn't. I am not here to sow chaos, but the truth is divisive because it is singular. I'm not here to tickle your ears or handle you with kid gloves, or agree with something I believe to be false just to get internet points.

It's either I speak up for what I know (or believe I know, if this isn't truth, than I don't know anything at all), but I either speak what I know is true or don't say anything and go and become a desert hermit, seriously. I'm quite aware ok, and I'm constantly censoring myself. So, I get it ok, very much so. But if I sit back and don't say anything on the day of judgment Jesus will say to me, "Well, you could've said something right?" And then be the servant who hoarded his talents because He was afraid of being condemned by the Lord. They are two sides of the same coin. If the Kingdom of Heaven is being disparaged I'll speak my mind. I've probably said too much as it is, but there were things which needed said. If I do not say them would it matter, maybe, maybe not.
I feel the exact same way. I only say here what I believe to be the truth. I get attacked a lot for it but that's fine with me.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
So basically you are a religion of one person and all anyone can really hope to do is argue with whatever infantile (by definition) understanding you've managed to gleam from the Bible plus a bunch of Youtube videos during your infinitesimally short life span.

This thread will serve as a platform to deprogram you from and educate yourself on many of these deceptions. Grab your popcorn there is a lot to watch here.

It's hard to imagine anything more arrogant and conceited, not to mention it's also hard to imagine anything more pointless than to attempt to debate theology with one delusional man on the internet.

I've come to learn that individualist Christians high on their own arrogance are best left ignored, and I advise other forum members to consider that stance. People are better off learning from the ancients than some 43 year old dude spamming Youtube videos explaining how to speak in tongues.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
So, is the Pope the vicar of Christ and earthly leader of all true Christians or not?

Well it's either the Catholics or the EO, and frankly they're not far enough apart that I particularly care.

All other denominations are in error to the extent by which they differ from those two branches, and in some cases that error is severe enough that it leads directly to hell.

To assume the alternative is pretty silly.

"Everyone was getting it wrong until protestant leader #3759 arrived on the scene."

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
So basically you are a religion of one person and all anyone can really hope to do is argue with whatever infantile (by definition) understanding you've managed to gleam from the Bible plus a bunch of Youtube videos during your infinitesimally short life span.

It's hard to imagine anything more arrogant and conceited, not to mention it's also hard to imagine anything more pointless than to attempt to debate theology with one delusional man on the internet.

I've come to learn that individualist Christians high on their own arrogance are best left ignored, and I advise other forum members to consider that stance. People are better off learning from the ancients than some 43 year old dude spamming Youtube videos explaining how to speak in tongues.
How many people were saved from the flood? 8 people out of who knows how many millions. Just because many people follow Catholicism does not mean it is correct. Just like many people follow Islam, yet it is a false religion. Same thing for Buddhism and Hinduism. Did you know the Catholic cathecism 841 says muslims will also go to heaven? Ridiculous and unbiblical.

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I just follow the truth and Jesus is the truth, so I follow Him and go where He leads me. Christianity is more about having a relationship with God through His son Jesus Christ the Righteous, than it is about religion. It's about an intimate relationship with the Creator. Does he know you? That's why there are most likely saved people from many denominations.

Matthew 7:22-23 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Last edited: