Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs)

Penitent

Woodpecker
Orthodox
This is a rabbit hole I went down a number of years ago, and any health conscious person ought to have a strategy to mitigate the harmful effects of electromagnetic fields (EMFs). EMFs come from most electronics in general and expose us to harmful radiation. Most people are aware of the dangers of 5G, but 4G is also harmful to a lesser extent. After digging into this subject I took a few steps to protect myself from EMFs. A few simple steps a person can take are:

1) make use of airplane mode on your cell phone, especially when you sleep
2) hard wire your computer to the internet instead of using wifi. turn wifi off at night.
3) if at all possible do not work or live near cell-phone towers

A great movie to redpill you on EMF is Take Back Your Power. I recommend you watch it:

Durden347

Robin
Other Christian
Reasons why smartphones and other electronics such as laptops can be weaponized and used for surveillance (they have already been for a while). The 5G towers are not a good sign. Plus with the rising vaccination rates around the world, people can become magnetic and emit 5G signals since all COVID19 shots include graphene oxide in them.

Sol_r

Chicken
Other Christian
Don't know if it's common knowledge or not but anyway, for those of you who haven't heard of it, a new kind of wifi will soon replace the others, and it goes by the name "802.11bf".

It does work as a classic wifi, but with just a little perk ... It can scan its surrounding, and produce a nice little 3D map, and detect every movement in its surrounding.

That would be very fortunate if it also had a more accurate sensibility to graphene ... Or if, you know, all these little 802.11bf devices started to get delivered everywhere in the world, at a time when, for some reason, some people could sense an urge to organize and operate under secrecy to resist something like dictatorial politics, or persecutions of some kind. :)

tl;dr : every device with wifi in it will soon be (in the years to come, some internet box already are equipped with it) a super efficient device, which would allow the guys managing the internet to see you and your surroundings whenever you're in a certain perimeter around said device.
Act accordingly if you need be "off grid" for any reason.

Mikhail

Chicken
Catholic
Don't know if it's common knowledge or not but anyway, for those of you who haven't heard of it, a new kind of wifi will soon replace the others, and it goes by the name "802.11bf".
Millimeter-wave ... the same type of EMF radiation and technology used in airport body scanners. It's funny how these technocreeps never stop designing new control mechanisms disguised as convenience.

The biggest threat of 5G isn't so much the radio waves themself, as it is the capability of the technology. 5G decreases cell size, significantly increases bandwidth potential, potentially with regard to total bandwidth per square mile. Notice how modern home appliances like washers, dryers, refrigerators, are being made with cellular data modems in them that people are discovering? They're put in their for "service" and "maintenance data." Notice how every single care manufactured in the last several years has a cellular radio built into it for "service" and "maintenance information" ? I strongly believe that the end goal is to have every electronic product built with a cellular modem that you can't turn off, to be used for spying on YOU, but under the guise of convenience. 5G and future generations of cellular networks will have the capability to handle all that data. While EMF has some potential hazards, the evidence for that is inconclusive, and I think the real danger is really that all of this is preparation for a massive surveillance state of the likes humans have never seen.

KiwiInBudapest

Robin
Protestant
Most people are aware of the dangers of 5G

How so? Can you explain the science?

My understanding is that 5G - in theory - could potentially be harmful if you're standing right next to a 5G transmitter. But it's not something you would be allowed to do anyway.

5G operates at frequencies of about 28-39 GHz and the signals decrease logarithmically. So pretend you stand just 1 meter (1.09 yard) away from a 5G transmitter with exactly nothing in the way, then this signal will have decreased by 61.4 decibels, that's a decrease of the signal's strength of around 5 million times. So if it's pretty much insignificant just 1 meter away, then how would it be dangerous when you're almost always going to be further away from the transmitter than that and have obstacles in the way?

24MGES0.png

Penitent

Woodpecker
Orthodox
How so? Can you explain the science?

My understanding is that 5G - in theory - could potentially be harmful if you're standing right next to a 5G transmitter. But it's not something you would be allowed to do anyway.

5G operates at frequencies of about 28-39 GHz and the signals decrease logarithmically. So pretend you stand just 1 meter (1.09 yard) away from a 5G transmitter with exactly nothing in the way, then this signal will have decreased by 61.4 decibels, that's a decrease of the signal's strength of around 5 million times. So if it's pretty much insignificant just 1 meter away, then how would it be dangerous when you're almost always going to be further away from the transmitter than that and have obstacles in the way?

24MGES0.png
Are you claiming 5G is safe? Would you want one of these towers in your neighborhood?
1641949626884.png
Because these millimeter waves don't travel far and get absorbed by material it hits, these towers will need to be placed every 4-5 blocks. Furthermore, there have been no safety studies done on the effects of 5G:

KiwiInBudapest

Robin
Protestant
Because these millimeter waves don't travel far and get absorbed by material it hits, these towers will need to be placed every 4-5 blocks. Furthermore, there have been no safety studies done on the effects of 5G:

Saw you had written this text now, was kind of hidden in the middle.

But how would there be a problem with having more towers around? Given that if you have your phone and you're going to transmit data to a tower, it would actually have to use less power in order to transmit it if it's placed closer to you than if it had to travel further away?

I don't know, I'm an electrical engineer but perhaps I missed some things in school.

Penitent

Woodpecker
Orthodox
But how would there be a problem with having more towers around?
With all of these types of radiation that we are discussing the inverse square law applies, meaning that the further away you are from the source the less the radiation will affect you. You said so yourself:
signals weakens with distance.
Hence, the more towers there are the more probability that at any given time you will be closer to a tower and will be receiving a higher dose of radiation.
Can you explain the science?
How have I done so far? I'm not a virologist or an immunologist but I know enough to not take the covid "vaccine." Likewise I feel I've seen enough evidence to hold to my original thesis, which is that any health conscious person ought to take steps to mitigate their exposure to EMF.

Akaky Akakievitch

Sparrow
Orthodox Catechumen
A great movie to redpill you on EMF is Take Back Your Power.
Yes! A nice synchronicity there, i'd already watched this on Sunday evening and it revived my dormant EMF paranoia. I'm already more aware than most but it's a powerful documentary.

I found a company here in the UK (likely something similar in the US) that build custom-design Faraday cages for Wi-Fi routers & Smart metres, specifiying individual models, so that you can conveniently just slot it in or clasp it on, whatever's required. Highly recommended for my fellow EMF-sensitives.

Genuinely a 'Best of both worlds' solution - Wifi still works inside the faraday cage, and smart metre is not disrupted (98% reduction in RF) - ideally you want neither, but costs/convenience/obstacles are in the way for many. I haven't got mine yet, so I suppose i won't know until it arrives. There was a demonstration video that used a Trifield metre and all looks totally legit.

Penitent

Woodpecker
Orthodox
it revived my dormant EMF paranoia.
This is one area where your paranoia is a good thing :like:.

Dr. Mercola reportedly will change his travel route in order not to drive by a cell phone tower, and he won't use a cell phone unless it is on the end of a selfie stick. He takes it a little too far, in my opinion, but we can be sensible about how we go about this. It doesn't inconvenience me to put my cell phone in airplane mode right before I go to sleep, and sleep is important because it is when your body repairs itself from any damage that you may have incurred during the day.

Akaky Akakievitch

Sparrow
Orthodox Catechumen
This is one area where your paranoia is a good thing :like:.

Dr. Mercola reportedly will change his travel route in order not to drive by a cell phone tower, and he won't use a cell phone unless it is on the end of a selfie stick. He takes it a little too far, in my opinion, but we can be sensible about how we go about this.

Yeah it's so hard to gauge, i have sympathy but I agree that that's too far, you can take some risks for the benefit of your lifestyle after all. It's a little too precious using a phone with a selfie stick ;)

It doesn't inconvenience me to put my cell phone in airplane mode right before I go to sleep, and sleep is important because it is when your body repairs itself from any damage that you may have incurred during the day.

Well, my fellow EMF-paranoiac I would highly recommend you check out these, if you haven't already: Groundology - Earthing Sleep Mats

I would be happy to hear yours or anyone elses thoughts on "Earthing" or "Grounding", sometimes called "Vitamin G"
[Vitamin E was already taken :sneaky:]

There's common sense reasoning backed up by scientific data to show better physical/mental state after grounding, claiming to lower inflammation in the body. I was skeptical at first, but grounding always feels great. I haven't tried one of the mats yet. My intention is to keep all the New Age tech at arms length (crystals, EMF Pendants, sound bowls etc.) but Grounding seems more tenable and rational.

WildMonke

Chicken
Other Christian
Have you read "The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life"?

51353279.jpg

I will quote a goodreads.com reviewer with the username "John Chrysostom":

Since diving into the realm of conspiracy, or alternative history. I have felt less and less need to verify authors footnotes. I have developed a good idea of what's probably true, what's plausible, and what's probably false.

Arthur writes a convincing book, because of the historicity and the scope of things he applies his thesis too, which is that electricity and man made waves are profoundly effecting biological life.

From the problem of certain pandemics to the disappearing of bees, Arthur again and again provides often circumstantial, but convincing evidence that many of the problems of the modern day are caused by the ever intensifying radiation that is raining down from ominous towers of all kind.

It is also ever relevant for those who are open minded about what the effects of 5G might be.

Have you read "The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life"?

51353279.jpg

I will quote a goodreads.com reviewer with the username "John Chrysostom":

Since diving into the realm of conspiracy, or alternative history. I have felt less and less need to verify authors footnotes. I have developed a good idea of what's probably true, what's plausible, and what's probably false.

Arthur writes a convincing book, because of the historicity and the scope of things he applies his thesis too, which is that electricity and man made waves are profoundly effecting biological life.

From the problem of certain pandemics to the disappearing of bees, Arthur again and again provides often circumstantial, but convincing evidence that many of the problems of the modern day are caused by the ever intensifying radiation that is raining down from ominous towers of all kind.

It is also ever relevant for those who are open minded about what the effects of 5G might be.

That book is amazing, the bibliography is almost as long as the book itself, taking up almost half of it. Great in-depth look at how electricity affects different people depending on their genetics and how the development of neurasthenia has been painted over as a psychological illness (anxiety, depression, bipolar, mood swings, suicidal thoughts, etc) when it is an electrical illness of having too much in one's body that isn't grounded.

Buy this book if you guys haven't done so already.

Penitent

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Have you read "Dirty Electricity" by Samuel Milham?
I have read this one. It is short and sweet. I'm sure Sam wouldn't want us to read it on a screen but nevertheless here is the online pdf:

(p.s. Sam is Orthodox)

WildMonke

Chicken
Other Christian
I started on it not long ago, definitely on the immediate list. Thanks for reminding me.

Have you read "Dirty Electricity" by Samuel Milham? They both seem to be canons in EMF literature.

I found that book through some research online; it seems very interesting.

Another author in this sphere is Michael Shallis. He wrote two books you might like:

1) The Electric Connection: Its Effects on Mind and Body - Very close to "Invisible Rainbow", but in a shorter small paperback format.
2) The Silicon Idol - I'm reading this one now. It's about how computers can effect your psychology, etc. Crazy that this book was written in the late 1980s, I bet he'd have a lot more to say about smartphones and other devices.

Akaky Akakievitch

Sparrow
Orthodox Catechumen
I found that book through some research online; it seems very interesting.

Another author in this sphere is Michael Shallis. He wrote two books you might like:

1) The Electric Connection: Its Effects on Mind and Body - Very close to "Invisible Rainbow", but in a shorter small paperback format.
2) The Silicon Idol - I'm reading this one now. It's about how computers can effect your psychology, etc. Crazy that this book was written in the late 1980s, I bet he'd have a lot more to say about smartphones and other devices.
Thanks for those two :)

I couldn't find 1) online, may have to order a physical copy. Do you have a place i could find it online?

During the search I found Michael S. was included in this collection of essays on Internet Archive, they all seem to feature interesting titles and are discussing provocative things about tech in general:

Questioning Technology: Tool, Toy or Tyrant?

There's an essay towards the end titled: "Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television" - Amen to that! ( written by 'Jerry Mander' - not a joke)

Related to 2), I'd recommend checking out Marshall McLuhan if you haven't already. DPH of Eternal Logos did a great stream on him recently.