Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs)

typtre

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
How so? Can you explain the science?
Would you like your Science sponsored by the Tobacco industry, Sugar industry or the ZOG oil industry?
If you catch my drift.

But how would there be a problem with having more towers around?
tacdensys.jpg

Would it be a problem if there were more than one of these Area Active Denial vehicles around you?

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
I still don't have a smart phone. I was even reluctant to get a basic cell phone when everyone else did. Even with the dumb phone now, I keep it switched off most of time. Fortunately, I am out of work so no one needs me. :) Call it intuition but something is telling me stay away from these things. My brother on the other hand is a Mr. Gadgets. He even renewed his smart phone recently but it won't tell me if it's 5G enabled. He constantly complains of splitting head aches but never considers that it could be the phone, although I keep reminding him.

If anyone wants the science ask them to do the following experiment: Attach a switched on smart phone to the head and wear it all the time. During sleep keep it switched on and under the pillow and tell us how they feel after only a month. I dare you!

I saw someone mentioned faraday cages. Don't do it. Isolating the body from the natural electromagnetic field of the Earth is even more dangerous. A house, built properly, would allow the charge to rise right up through it. But any insulators in the floor or ceiling will block or redirect the natural charge field, keeping it from getting to you and feeding your electrical system. Have you noticed how you feel different in an old house which made from wood, stone and clay and it does not have modern day insulation?

I am staring to seriously consider now that the covid hoax is a cover-up for the implementation of the 5G network. Anyhow, these kind of technologies are from the devil ... most technologies are. So bear this in mind.

The Amish without electricity will be blessed!

Akaky Akakievitch

Sparrow
Orthodox Catechumen
I saw someone mentioned faraday cages. Don't do it. Isolating the body from the natural electromagnetic field of the Earth is even more dangerous. A house, built properly, would allow the charge to rise right up through it. But any insulators in the floor or ceiling will block or redirect the natural charge field, keeping it from getting to you and feeding your electrical system. Have you noticed how you feel different in an old house which made from wood, stone and clay and it does not have modern day insulation?
Wise words!

Penitent

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Apparently 5G is being launched TONIGHT in major American cities. There was a story about how airline flights are being cancelled because of it:
Not going to be easy to get away from this. Here is a map of the 5G network coverage:
I would expect many people will be getting adverse effects from this. Things to look for are sleep disturbances and tinnitus (ringing in the ears). These are usually the first symptoms that come from EMF exposure.

Last edited:

KiwiInBudapest

Robin
Protestant
Would you like your Science sponsored by the Tobacco industry, Sugar industry or the ZOG oil industry?
If you catch my drift.

tacdensys.jpg

Would it be a problem if there were more than one of these Area Active Denial vehicles around you?

So what has the Active Denial System got to do with anything here?

It uses 95 GHz, thus higher frequency than today's 5G but most importantly it runs at +100 000 W, while the 5G transmitters operate in 0.25-120 W. Besides 5G is omnidirectional, ADS isn't, thus different focus.

With all of these types of radiation that we are discussing the inverse square law applies, meaning that the further away you are from the source the less the radiation will affect you. You said so yourself:

Hence, the more towers there are the more probability that at any given time you will be closer to a tower and will be receiving a higher dose of radiation.

How have I done so far? I'm not a virologist or an immunologist but I know enough to not take the covid "vaccine." Likewise I feel I've seen enough evidence to hold to my original thesis, which is that any health conscious person ought to take steps to mitigate their exposure to EMF.

No, the major exposure here comes from the phone you're having in your hand when your phone is the transmitter source and the tower is the receiver and with fewer towers around it would have to use more power to transmit to one further away. So if anything you would actually want there to be more towers around.
But even here, there's a maximum limit for manufactures of phones of how much power the phones can use to transmit which is extremely low, cause you don't need much power for cellular technology to work. Considering how tiny the power is, it's actually incredible it works at all.

And in terms of the 5G towers it's rather a matter that if you just make sure to be outside a zone of a few meters from these it wont affect the body at all because the electromagnetic radiation decreases extremely fast. Or you think it matters whether you get exposed to 0.000008 W or 0.0000005 W? No, you would have to amplify it some +100 000 times first.

This 5G thing doesn't even make sense. Let's say all these companies like Ericsson, Huawei etc. knew about the harmful effects but decided to cover it up - so why would they put 5G around every city when every single one in these companies themselves would get exposed to this "harmful" radiation?

I think it's good to be a skeptic and question things but it goes both ways.

Last edited:

Akaky Akakievitch

Sparrow
Orthodox Catechumen
No, the major exposure here comes from the phone you're having in your hand when your phone is the transmitter source and the tower is the receiver and with fewer towers around it would have to use more power to transmit to one further away. So if anything you would actually want there to be more towers around.
But even here, there's a maximum limit for manufactures of phones of how much power the phones can use to transmit which is extremely low, cause you don't need much power for cellular technology to work. Considering how tiny the power is, it's actually incredible it works at all.

And in terms of the 5G towers it's rather a matter that if you just make sure to be outside a zone of a few meters from these it wont affect the body at all because the electromagnetic radiation decreases extremely fast. Or you think it matters whether you get exposed to 0.000008 W or 0.0000005 W? No, you would have to amplify it some +100 000 times first.

This 5G thing doesn't even make sense. Let's say all these companies like Ericsson, Huawei etc. knew about the harmful effects but decided to cover it up - so why would they put 5G around every city when every single one in these companies themselves would get exposed to this "harmful" radiation?

I think it's good to be a skeptic and question things but it goes both ways.

I agree that it would be illogical and nonsensical to put out harmful technology that would hurt themselves, but then we only have to look at the history of pesticide use, Monsanto, pharmaceutical industries and what they're doing with the vax mandates. These are clearly having a negative rebound effect on humans and society, so 5G is but another self-inflicted wound, IMO.

I'll say again to the contrary though, that the human body has a miraculous ability to adapt to its surroundings. Also if you have read any of The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg, I think you'd be blown away by the minimal EMF exposure levels back in the 18th/19th centuries when this technology was first introduced, and the huge sickness/fatalities recorded from it. He correlates Influenza, anxiety disorders and many other modern epidemics (Cancer, Heart disease etc.) to EMF exposure.

I can only imagine that if/when 5G is rolled out in more and more areas, we'll likely see mysterious deaths and sicknesses spike again - what will be the cause? Oh, another variant of course! Many suspect that covid symptoms mirror EMF sickness, and that the principal cause of the illnesses are EMF-related. I can't say for sure if that's 100% correct, but the correlation is unavoidable.

And anyway, what's the point of 5G? Besides the health component, it is to implement a technocratic control grid that would give Stalin the warm tingles all over. The loss of privacy and freedom alone is enough to make you despise this technology, beyond all the sickness it is likely to inflict upon us.

typtre

Woodpecker
Non-Christian
So what has the Active Denial System got to do with anything here?

It uses 95 GHz, thus higher frequency than today's 5G but most importantly it runs at +100 000 W, while the 5G transmitters operate in 0.25-120 W. Besides 5G is omnidirectional, ADS isn't, thus different focus.
f0therearetwokindsofpeopleintheworldthosethatcanextrapolatefromincompletedata_f_Black.jpg

Forget the numbers. Forget the current, official, publicly known use cases of the ADS vehicle. Forget the ADS vehicle.

How about omnidirectional spiritual denial?

Compartmentalization of knowledge. Look at any company, organisation, community, etc. Things just work. The inevitability of progress.

"Work is interesting. I make good money. If I don't do it someone else will. It's all I need to know."

Not even the head of Ericsson has to know anything.

Truth does not matter in this world.

Last edited: