Elon Musk thread

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
I remember seeing an interview on Youtube with Elon Musk and the founder of Khan Academy.

Musk told his story of how he wanted to get to Canada, live at a relatives place and go to University. After getting to Canada, he could not locate his relative, and he had to take odd jobs. While he himself some probably some higher than average IQ, I do not think that the guy is a part of the globo homo. Tesla is the least global car company in the US, if you look at how much of the Model 3 is made in house.

Again, I am not trying to defend him, and I would not want to work for him, but I do not think he is part of the global elite.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I think it's interesting how these technocrat types of course immediately discard spirituality as nonsensical superstition and in doing so leave themselves defenseless against satanic influence. This is why their well-meaning goals get twisted into disgusting, cruel and ultimately evil means and ends.

Somewhere there are a bunch of technocrats nodding sagely that their deconstruction of the family-unit/gender/etc are going to bring about a better world, but I suspect if you asked them to go back to step one and explain carefully how their plans led to this point they would end up thoroughly confused as to how they arrived where they are now.

No matter how noble your goals are, if you leave yourself spiritually defenseless then your works will lead to evil.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
AntoniusofEfa said:
I remember seeing an interview on Youtube with Elon Musk and the founder of Khan Academy.

Musk told his story of how he wanted to get to Canada, live at a relatives place and go to University. After getting to Canada, he could not locate his relative, and he had to take odd jobs. While he himself some probably some higher than average IQ, I do not think that the guy is a part of the globo homo. Tesla is the least global car company in the US, if you look at how much of the Model 3 is made in house.

Again, I am not trying to defend him, and I would not want to work for him, but I do not think he is part of the global elite.

Still.
Elon gets a notable amount of the funding.
Elon gets a notable amount of news coverage.

Plus, noting his general PC orientated diatribe, his company helps 'their' cause more than it harms their cause.
Elon may not have been sinister from the outset. Yet I would not be surprised if he was compromised at some point...

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Anyone can get funding in the US nowadays.

Even companies that are actually loosing money and not producing anything can get credit (e.g. Uber). If Tesla goes bust, it has enough know how in power electronics and machine vision to be bought off by one of the big auto makers.

I have not seen much positive coverage in the media about Musk. His face shows up in the news whenever something blows up or there is a production delay.

LeBeau

Ostrich
Gold Member
dicknixon72 said:
AMEX offered gold-plated Deloreans at 80k per. A very interesting article about the number built and how the process was done...

Gold Plated DeLoreans

VIN 1542 with a manual transmission and black interior was privately plated by it's owner in New York in 1981 and last known to have been sold to someone in the Toronto, Canada area.

I know this is a derail, but funny enough I just saw this for rent the other day:

https://turo.com/ca/en-us/car-rental/mississauga-on/delorean/dmc-12/541322?searchId=1kgfovsM

[img=640x360]https://d1zgdcrdir5wgt.cloudfront.net/media/vehicle/images/SOs_D2bWQhOKfWuntMIi5w.1440x700.jpg[/img]

Simeon_Strangelight said:
No surprise here - I was pretty certain that Elon Musk must have had some major globohomo pedigree:

https://www.technocracy.news/shock-elon-musks-grandfather-was-head-of-canadas-technocracy-movement/

Shock: Elon Musk’s Grandfather Was Head Of Canada’s Technocracy Movement

joshua-haldeman-airplane-777x437.jpeg

The Technocrats were a movement started in the 1930s that wanted to create a world led by the scientific class (and paid by the moneyed class). It did not achieve the goals because there was too much opposition to that.

The fuckers wore grey suits and had even a Technocrat salute.

https://www.canadashistory.ca/explore/politics-law/the-last-utopians

ExpTheLastUtopiansRosebowl768x511_1.jpg.aspx

But this goal of theirs remained - now they control the media and politics better, the people had far more indoctrination, so they will go after that now.

Elon Musk is thus a grandchild of a scientific class member just as Bill Gates is the son of a scientific class member of Eugenics America.

What are the chances that the grandson of a scientific class activist does the same thing that his grandfather did just as Gates jr does the same population control thing that his father did?

Seems to me more that the world's trillionaires reward their servants with the possibility of their sons or grandsons to become billionaires if they have even remotely the skills for that. "You have served us well. You will see your heirs become billionaires. We will fund your projects and make you into stars if your heirs continue to serve us as well."

Oh - I might add that leading politicians already called themselves technocrats - especially in the EU. The world is to be led by technocrats even if it will come with a few detours.

So autism runs in his blood...

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
She appears to have burned an inverted pentagram onto her pregnant belly.

If Musk does anything less than use his millions to have her committed after the birth and remove the child from her influence then I will assume he's a willing participant in this "lifestyle".

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:

The styling of this car is on the level of a B film prop. The more cars I see nowadays the more I'm convinced that all great designs have already been done, particularly by the genius Marcello Gandini. You can make a striking design but it takes a real master to give it finesse at the same time.

lamborghini_bravo_p114_concept_123.jpg

23239814320_bc0df25fb1_b.jpg

https://www.vintag.es/2019/06/1974-lamborghini-bravo-concept.html

kel

Ostrich
I want a car with the style of a 70s or 80s Mustang/Camero/Challenger, but with a modern fuel-efficient engine, bluetooth stereo, etc.

Roosh said:
She looks like a demon. I'm sure she's doing that on purpose.

She may be from a more powerful family than it seems. Some elite families are more influential due to the esoteric/Luciferian side they do. She was born upper class anyway:

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/claire-elise-boucher-40791.php

So in essence Elon Musk may indeed date upwards this time when it come to real elite power.

--------

Funny Tesla luxury enviroshame vid:

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
AntoniusofEfa said:
No More Mr. Soy Boy said:
He made that lunatic pregnant. Astounding. This thread should have its old name back.

www.businessinsider.com/grimes-maybe-pregnancy-spurs-confusion-congrats-and-alien-cracks-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

The pictures in the daily mail article are scary.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...making-skin-super-red-makeup-video-Vogue.html

Why would anyone, let alone a resourceful man like Musk even come close to such demon.

24150258-0-image-a-102_1580510034449.jpg

Uh...

Peacock
Gold Member
Cuchulainn2016 said:
kel said:
I want a car with the style of a 70s or 80s Mustang/Camero/Challenger, but with a modern fuel-efficient engine, bluetooth stereo, etc.

You probably want something like this then - Equus Bass 770

Wont be that fuel efficient though.

If you can pay half a million bucks for that car, you won't be really bothered with the mileage.

[img=750x455]https://www.equus-automotive.com/assets/images/gallery-v1/gallery-6.jpg[/img]

It's a very nice rendition of the late 60s Boss Mustang, arguably the most
beautiful American sportscar ever made, but herein lies the rub,
why spend $500,000 on this, when you can spend a quarter to
a tenth of it on a the original below? The original cachet beats the new
rendition hands down.

605267-970x573.jpg