Elon Musk thread

I used to think the Mars mission was dumb now I’m not sure after seeing the recent media and dumbass politicians’ response to Tesla/Elon.

One arm of liberalism, along with de-industrialization, seems to be suppressing any type of improvement or innovation in the real world e.g. by burying companies in regulations. Cars & airplanes look the same as the 70s and we no longer have a space program. Something Elon is doing seems to be threatening the powers that be’s attempts to plunge the world into darkness.

Peacock
Gold Member

Eccentric entrepreneur Elon Musk didn’t mince his words when talking about renowned linguist and cognitive scientist Noam Chomsky on social media. Chomsky has criticized Musk’s neurotechnology projects in the past.
The SpaceX and Tesla boss shared a list titled “7 Things Every Kid Needs to Hear” on Twitter. One entry read “Communism has failed every time it was tried.” In a follow-up tweet, Musk wrote
“Side note: Chomsky sucks.”

1594096013535.png

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
If this man is sending 5G satellites to the orbit it happens only because the globalists allow him to do so. No one would do it without their green light or he'd end up in a garbage truck. His wife presented a pentagram on her Antichrist womb. If Elon does something in our favour it's a deception for future back stabbing. C'mon.

Jestx

Robin
Very strange there are posters here that actually believe Elon Musk represents the values/views of this forum.

Musk is strictly a technocratic oligarch who's views are outwardly libertarian and has shown no support of traditional/nationalistic American views or their defense. Tesla is recognized as a financially fraudulent company by the hardcore financial community (obviously denied by the MSM). His behavior is increasingly erratic in public (drug use?) and had a child out of wedlock with a questionable woman named "Grimes".

Musk is useful to the US government due to his SpaceX initiatives but if shit ever were to hit the fan in this country it would be no surprise if he just defected to the Chinese. He already has a Tesla plant in China.

Jestx

Robin
Here's Musk giving praise to his CCP masters in his latest public interview:

Musk replied: “China rocks in my opinion. The energy in China is great. People there – there’s like a lot of smart, hard working people. And they’re really -- they’re not entitled, they’re not complacent, whereas I see in the United States increasingly much more complacency and entitlement especially in places like the Bay Area, and L.A. and New York.”

Last year, Chinese government officials helped Tesla secure loans worth around $1.6 billion to construct and begin manufacturing vehicles at the company’s relatively new Shanghai factory. This year, the Shanghai government helped Tesla get back to normal operations quickly, at its new plant, after the region was struck by a Covid-19 outbreak and issued widespread quarantines that temporarily suspended manufacturing there.

Elon Musk says ‘China rocks’ while the U.S. is full of ‘complacency and entitlement’

Easy_C

Crow
Very strange there are posters here that actually believe Elon Musk represents the values/views of this forum.

Musk is strictly a technocratic oligarch who's views are outwardly libertarian and has shown no support of traditional/nationalistic American views or their defense. Tesla is recognized as a financially fraudulent company by the hardcore financial community (obviously denied by the MSM). His behavior is increasingly erratic in public (drug use?) and had a child out of wedlock with a questionable woman named "Grimes".

Musk is useful to the US government due to his SpaceX initiatives but if shit ever were to hit the fan in this country it would be no surprise if he just defected to the Chinese. He already has a Tesla plant in China.
He seems to have pissed somebody off. I don' t think he's "on our side" but I do think something has caused him to take the side he is.