Elon Musk thread

BasilSeal

Woodpecker
Catholic
Gold Member
Screenshot_20220427-064127_Twitter.jpg

People are actually replying that "haha, he should have bought Truth". Are people really that oblivious to what he's actually saying? The question is, rather, how long does Twitter have before being sanctioned more severely or officially in the app store ecosystems, as opposed to playing trending games to discredit or drive interest around.

Equally interesting to me will be to watch for the sudden disappearance of Twitter @ and # references at the end of news segments, in chyrons and news tickers. How quickly will they move to make Twitter irrelevant?

Last edited:

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
l-Dg-MASFJb30-C.png

This is not a serious person.

Is this a real tweet?

In Internet-speak "N" is a codeword for something that rhymes with "wigger".

Screenshot from 2022-04-27 16-20-52.png

The deep soy losses appear to correlate heavily with the number of followers. I'd guess around 1% of active leftist users have deleted their accounts.

Last edited:

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
View attachment 40941

People are actually replying that "haha, he should have bought Truth". Are people really that oblivious to what he's actually saying? The question is, rather, how long does Twitter have before being sanctioned more severely or officially in the app store ecosystems, as opposed to playing trending games to discredit or drive interest around.

Equally interesting to me will be to watch for the sudden disappearance of Twitter @ and # references at the end of news segments, in chyrons and news tickers. How quickly will they move to make Twitter irrelevant?
Old school billionaires like Trump and Bloomberg blew big chunks of money to be (or try to be) President. The big new thing is to blow your money on a media platform instead. Did Trump lose money being President? Yes, but he got to play on the world's biggest stage, and tried to leave his mark. Will Musk lose money on Twitter? Most likely, but he's pretty crafty and might make it work. In any case, he's playing on the world's biggest stage, and already seems to be making his mark. I think he's willing to put his money down to play the game, and chock up any losses to that game.

Even if the other media start trying to downplay Twitter, it will be hard for quite a while to come, and Musk will be in the middle of the conversation, throwing a wrench in the current system. He may be managed opposition, but sometimes the managed opposition manages to turn the tables on the managers, and get the better of them. It would be better if he were 100% our guy, but I really don't think he's their guy, so that makes him our guy for the time being.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

36ea3d7accff468a.jpeg

Edit.

Torba: Just so you know part of their grand plan is a digital internet ID to totally destroy online anonymity so that they can ruin your life when you name them.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
The Left during Trump years: "you don't like Facebook and Twitter? Then find your own platform"

The Left now: "Elon Musk is a threat to free speech, we must form our own Twitter REEEEEEEEE"

The Left then: Punch a Nazi

Also the Left: support literal Nazi private armies in Ukraine

IMG_20220427_194653.jpg