Elon Musk thread

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The weird thing about the tranny son is that apparently there are no pictures of him since he was elementary age (he is now 18).

Shame, looks looked like a normal boy.

putra-elon-musk-putuskan-jadi-transgender-karena-tak-ingin-akui-sang-ayah22_700.jpg

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
He was a full on techno-liberal until only recently. Almost certainly a mostly absent father as well. I'm glad he's seeing things differently these days, but it was probably his own fault leaving his kid to be raised by a probable leftist mother. Hopefully he understands and shares his mistakes.
I'd be careful criticizing someone on how absent of a father they were or weren't.

You don't have any idea.

Is evey man who makes a lot of money and works hard an absent father just because he and the mother are divorced?

Philip Dru

Sparrow
Trad Catholic
I'd be careful criticizing someone on how absent of a father they were or weren't.

You don't have any idea.

Is evey man who makes a lot of money and works hard an absent father just because he and the mother are divorced?

Musk is old money from Africa. He is developing the brain chip and is definitely part of the old boys club that owns this planet. This Twitter stunt is just to make him look like a conservative. Save your breath for a more worthy cause.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Musk is old money from Africa. He is developing the brain chip and is definitely part of the old boys club that owns this planet. This Twitter stunt is just to make him look like a conservative. Save your breath for a more worthy cause.
I am very well aware of musk and his background, and his mothers "peculiar" persona...

I'm dubious of him to say the least. I think Alex Jones called out the problems with musk... And i tend to agree.

That doesn't mean I'm not wrong, people have no idea what sort of father someone else is based off of a public figure persona.

I don't know how real his Twitter motivation is or isn't, but I do know him running Twitter is better than the current indian tech overlords.

Save your assumptions for something you've actually witness.

Giordano Bruno

Sparrow
Orthodox
I'm dubious of him to say the least. I think Alex Jones called out the problems with musk... And i tend to agree.
This does seem to be a trend with the guy, he's quite the enigma. Personally, I'll praise him for his achievements and criticise for his faults. No matter how great you are, or what good you do, salvation only comes from God. Perhaps he, like many other atheists will find God in the future, I can only pray for that.

In other news, there are a lot of odd stories about the guy. Not sure if this is true, but I find the idea that a Russian engineer provoked someone enough to create a private space company with their own wealth by spitting at them rather amusing.

So apparently, it came out today that Musk had twins last year in secret with one of his executives, some woman named Shivon Zilis. This was a few weeks before Musk and his then girlfriend, Grimes, had their second baby. Is it me or does Zilis have "crazy eyes"?

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
So apparently, it came out today that Musk had twins last year in secret with one of his executives, some woman named Shivon Zilis. This was a few weeks before Musk and his then girlfriend, Grimes, had their second baby. Is it me or does Zilis have "crazy eyes"?

I think I do see a bit of crazy eyes perhaps, but I must confess that I find this Zilis woman rather attractive, including those big, “crazy” blue eyes! :D

I have not been impressed with Musk’s choice of women like so many of his fellow billionaires, but she is easily the best looking of all of them that we know of.

And Mr. Musk who has expressed concerns about humanity dying out because not enough people are having children is certainly doing his part. By my count, he now has 9 children by 3 different women.

Giordano Bruno

Sparrow
Orthodox
I agree with the abundance of children but can't help thinking that his method is going to bite him on the backside big time in the future.
Hasn't it already with all the divorces he's been through? Depends on how well he takes care of his kids considering he works so much.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Looks like he's basically practicing polygamy but keeping it legal by not formally marrying any of the women in question. He has the financial means to do so. The problem is that he's got nine kids who probably don't seem him that often, so they're growing up in single-parent homes even though he's financially supporting their mothers.

I think I do see a bit of crazy eyes perhaps, but I must confess that I find this Zilis woman rather attractive, including those big, “crazy” blue eyes! :D

I have not been impressed with Musk’s choice of women like so many of his fellow billionaires, but she is easily the best looking of all of them that we know of.

And Mr. Musk who has expressed concerns about humanity dying out because not enough people are having children is certainly doing his part. By my count, he now has 9 children by 3 different women.
Zilis is definitely attractive. And she seems to be highly intelligent. I wonder if Musk impregnated her because he wants super high IQ kids? Supposedly, Musk has an IQ about 150. Zilis is the CEO of Neuralink. She worked on AI projects previously at Tesla. Here is Zilis in a 2021 talk about the work done at Neuralink.