Elon Musk thread

Enoch

Hummingbird
As far as I can tell, Musk has pulled out, because the amount of actual real users of twitter is 10% or less than what Twitter itself was stating.
Twitter's board is stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. Sue Elon Musk for walking away, go to discovery, turns out your annual shareholder reports were fraudulent. There will be a sealed settlement where twitter discloses nothing and maybe even pays Elon money.

I expect the usual left wing suspects to bail out twitter financially. You will hear about blackrock, vanguard, state street doubling down on twitter. The mind control must go on.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Musk is a true alpha and women see that. Of course, it seems he is creative and gets bored easily and wants to explore new frontiers which has led to career success but isn't always good for relationships in the long run.

Musk's latest girlfriend feels very positive about him:

"No one’s perfect but I’ve never met anyone who goes through more personal pain to fight for an inspiring future for humanity — and has done so tirelessly for decades," she wrote. "Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but mine is that there’s no one I respect and admire more."

Sadly, one of the kids has serious mental issues. Also note that Fox News, 'the conservative voice' plays the game and calls a man 'her' :

Vivian Jenna Wilson, who is transgender, legally changed her name from Xavier Musk in June 2022, one day after turning 18.
She listed gender identity and a dislike of her father as the reasons. "I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form," she wrote on the petition, taking her mother's surname.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Vivian Jenna Wilson, who is transgender, legally changed her name from Xavier Musk in June 2022, one day after turning 18.
She listed gender identity and a dislike of her father as the reasons. "I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form," she wrote on the petition, taking her mother's surname.
Serious daddy issues can really screw up a woman's mind. If Musk was largely absent from her life during her formative years, he bears some blame for this trainwreck.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
Serious daddy issues can really screw up a woman's mind. If Musk was largely absent from her life during her formative years, he bears some blame for this trainwreck.
This is Elon's son, who is wearing dresses and pretending to be a woman. I suppose an absent father can still be a problem. The boy is basically the typical case of being raised by a single mom.

Still, when I was young, troubled boys got in trouble for drinking, fighting, stealing, and knocking up girls. They didn't wear dresses and want to have their balls cut off to piss off dad.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
media%2FFXk8NLUWQAIg2PK.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
This is pretty interesting, but a bit weird as well:

"Bezuidenhout's mother, Heide, and Musk were married for 18 years and share two children. Bezuidenhout was 4 years old when Musk became her stepfather.

Errol and Maye Musk were married from 1970 to 1979 and share three children: Elon, Kimbal, and Tosca."

cosine

Woodpecker
The solar roofs have had a ton of delays and failures, but a friend just had one installed, seems pretty amazing. If I had to guess, these things are where electric cars were in 2013 or so. Yes, they’re there, but there aren’t many and it’s a tiny bit like owning a rolls Royce in the sense that each one is tailor made and takes forever.

It does personally seem like the way of the future if they are able to scale. His took forever with delays and the company is cleary
not prioritizing efficiency at this point(I think they are working out the kinks before trying to scale).
This friend will have a couple of powerwalls installed and not rely on municipal energy. He could mine bitcoin easily. He also has a well. It isn’t bulletproof independence, but it’s pretty great.
8DE878D7-B6A7-439D-838B-F1ABD5FBFCEF.jpeg