Elon Musk thread

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Am I this old now? I know Twitter but what's Snappchat?
You are both old. I didn't know Snapchat was even still around. They are all on TikTok now.
Actually, I'm old too, so it's probably something newer than TikTok.
(And TikTok was the app that first got popular with the dancing Covid nurses--it's a video sharing service)

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member

Here's the article link:

Great stuff.

By the way, it would be great if Musk bought Wikipedia. If you think leftists are going crazy about Twitter, it would be 100 times more severe if they lost Wikipedia.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Wikipedia is not a company or an asset to be traded, but an online free, open sourced, community run protocol for organizing information.

Wikipedia, for all its faults, is still a decent repository for non-political things, and a great "free encyclopedia." It would not be great in any way, for any capitalist, even a so-called good one (which Musk is not) to buy / own it.

To the degree wikipedia is flawed, its because our community is flawed. The solution is to fix our community, not allow some billionaire to "own" information.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FiYuYUDXEAAlQlj

Samseau

Peacock
Orthodox
Gold Member
Elon should put his money where his mouth is then, and donate $1 million to DeSantis. It would go a long way to deflecting criticism of DeSantis if he was owned by Musk instead of the chews in the GOPe.