Elon Musk thread

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Torba: Elon continues his purge of Godly Christian men from Twitter @RealBrysonGray

edd3ff2db764cab5.jpeg

Edit.

@USCenturion: Freedom of speech doesn't exist on social media platforms that are connected to app stores. You'll never convince me Elon Musk supports Freedom of speech, when he believes "hate speech" is a real term. Bryson Gray isn't a leftist either. Interesting how Yoel Roth's account is still active.

aca3279b98e4078b.png

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Torba: Elon continues his purge of Godly Christian men from Twitter @RealBrysonGray

edd3ff2db764cab5.jpeg

Edit.

@USCenturion: Freedom of speech doesn't exist on social media platforms that are connected to app stores. You'll never convince me Elon Musk supports Freedom of speech, when he believes "hate speech" is a real term. Bryson Gray isn't a leftist either. Interesting how Yoel Roth's account is still active.

aca3279b98e4078b.png

I'm not a fan of Bryson Gray, since he is an anti-Trinitarian.

However, this is concerning.

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian

Musk is basically a more articulate, polished version of Trump. He triggers the leftists all the same, except he’ll follow through and respond like that excellent retort of Scott Kelly’s pathetic defense of trannies and Fauci. There are many other examples. He’s also following through on a lot of the promises he made before acquiring Twitter.

We are all still trying to figure out where he fits in the elitist circles. My best guess is he’s part of a faction that’s trying to bring some balance in opposition to the Soros/Gates/Schwab axis of evil. Or he’s just put in there for more bread/circuses by people whose pay grade is way above everyone else.

The bottom line for me is that at the moment, he has become enemy number one of the leftist scum running most of the US and that’s good enough to cheer him on.

Tom Slick

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Don't know yet whether the man who wants to chip your brain is less evil than those who want to give you a disease that requires medical attention in order to drain all of your family's resources before you die alone in quarantine, but so far in practice, Musk is just a younger, entertaining narcissist who, like Trump, works as a pressure release valve.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Screenshot from 2022-12-13 20-41-58.png

In five words, Musk manages to mock transgender and nonbinary people, signal his disdain for public-health officials, and send up a flare to far-right ********* and trolls. The tweet is a cruel and senseless play on pronouns that also invokes the right’s fury toward Anthony Fauci, the chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, for what they believe is a government overreach in public-health policy throughout the pandemic and an obfuscation of the coronavirus’s origins. (Fauci, for his part, has said he would cooperate with any possible investigations and has nothing to hide.)

Bonus: fizik -

buzzfeed-charlie-warzel-censorship-advocate-gab1.jpg